What MMO(s) Are You Playing Right Now And Why Do You Like Them?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nickprovs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Nickprovs
Member since 2008 • 1199 Posts

I ask this question mainly because I'm looking to get into one. Not looking to drain all of my hours into it but to often I find myself staring at my Steam library for minutes on end, not finding anything I want to play, and just giving up on it. So I'd like something as a go to.

If you feel like it, maybe you can answer some of the questions I have.

*Is The Secret World worth playing? I was in the alpha/beta and I really enjoyed how great the missions were story-wise, one I played made you feel like Sherlock Holmes and had you google clues such as the date a portrait was painted as a password. Thought that was really cool, but wasn't too big into the combat.

*Does SWTOR have a future? I'm a big Star Wars fan whom didn't get sucked into the hype for this game. That way, when I played it, I enjoyed myself quite a bit. I thought this game also had a great story and the PVE was enjoyable. I stopped around level 40 and still might give it another try if only to finish the story and I had some pretty baller gear.

*Is Guild Wars 2 all its cracked up to be? One of my good friends sais he really enjoyed the game for a little while, but after he got around level 40 he didn't feel any incentive to keep playing. He was a big WoW guy if that helps. He also said some of the only gear that looks worthwhile to obtain is ridiculously hard to get. His opinion doesn't really affect mine since I haven't experienced the game yet, and I would like to hear what others experiences who've played the game were. Do you like it, how's the story, how are the random events?

Thanks for taking the time to stop in!

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#2 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
Of those 3 I played GW2 and I can say... it is boring. Not gonna deny the game is beautiful and ArenaNet really put attention to the details of the environment but the game is simply boring. WvW is just a Zerg Rush. Structured PvP isn't that interesting. Doing PvE gets tedious since you basically do the same stuff. Dungeons really need to be made with a group because with a pug it is almost impossible.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
i play GW2. i think i'm nearing 700 hours now. i got to max level with my main character (who has like 500 hours himself) waaaaaaaay before that, because the game doesn't take forever to level up. i recently got another character to 80 because i felt like it, so now i split my time between the two. best thing about it is that it can be played at your own pace, whenever you feel like it, because you can't get "outdated". so you login whenever you feel like it, do a thing or two, and still feel like you accomplished something for the day. let's see other things i like... visuals: art direction is amazing, world is incredibly detailed and beautiful rewarding exploration: no point in having a pretty world and not have a good incentive beyond that to look around every nook and cranny. GW2 really rewards players for getting 100% map completion, and exploring is enjoyable. combat: while it usually falls on the "fun but doesn't seem that special" on open world PvE, when you play challenging content (like dungeons, for example), suddenly you have to be much more aware of positioning, movement, and your skills. and then there's PvP, where the combat just shines. World VS World: nothing cooler than 3 whole servers trading siege fire in battles that can near hundreds of players, fighting over castles and towers and the like. it can be a bit boring if you don't have a nice commander to follow, since you'll just feel like a pawn going through the motions of a large battle, but when you have someone in charge, giving orders that you know will lead to success, it feels much, much better. jumping puzzles, minidungeons: technically part of the reward for exploring, you can once in a while stumble upon some really cool platforming challenges, or minidungeons with interesting puzzles and mechanics. they provide a nice change of pace and are always enjoyable.
Nickprovs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nickprovs

i play GW2. i think i'm nearing 700 hours now. i got to max level with my main character (who has like 500 hours himself) waaaaaaaay before that, because the game doesn't take forever to level up. i recently got another character to 80 because i felt like it, so now i split my time between the two. best thing about it is that it can be played at your own pace, whenever you feel like it, because you can't get "outdated". so you login whenever you feel like it, do a thing or two, and still feel like you accomplished something for the day. let's see other things i like... visuals: art direction is amazing, world is incredibly detailed and beautiful rewarding exploration: no point in having a pretty world and not have a good incentive beyond that to look around every nook and cranny. GW2 really rewards players for getting 100% map completion, and exploring is enjoyable. combat: while it usually falls on the "fun but doesn't seem that special" on open world PvE, when you play challenging content (like dungeons, for example), suddenly you have to be much more aware of positioning, movement, and your skills. and then there's PvP, where the combat just shines. World VS World: nothing cooler than 3 whole servers trading siege fire in battles that can near hundreds of players, fighting over castles and towers and the like. it can be a bit boring if you don't have a nice commander to follow, since you'll just feel like a pawn going through the motions of a large battle, but when you have someone in charge, giving orders that you know will lead to success, it feels much, much better. jumping puzzles, minidungeons: technically part of the reward for exploring, you can once in a while stumble upon some really cool platforming challenges, or minidungeons with interesting puzzles and mechanics. they provide a nice change of pace and are always enjoyable.BrunoBRS

That sounds quite good, I'm glad they put so much time into the world, because sometimes I'm not in the mood to complete specific objectives and would rather just explore. The open world pvp also sounds quite good. Thanks for the reply :)

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="Miroku32"] Dungeons really need to be made with a group because with a pug it is almost impossible.

not going to comment on the others since the others are either opinions or things i brought up on my own post, but this one stood out. when was the last time you played GW2? doing dungeons with pugs is no problem at all, in fact the only thing i'd deem a problem would be actually getting a group, but thankfully someone took the issue to their hands instead of waiting for ANet to finish their group finding tool and came up with gw2lfg.com, where you can get a group ready in a matter of seconds. but seriously, most dungeons are really not that hard once you know how to play them, pugs or no pugs. it's just that they play differently, in a way, from the rest of the PvE.
Nickprovs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nickprovs

Of those 3 I played GW2 and I can say... it is boring. Not gonna deny the game is beautiful and ArenaNet really put attention to the details of the environment but the game is simply boring. WvW is just a Zerg Rush. Structured PvP isn't that interesting. Doing PvE gets tedious since you basically do the same stuff. Dungeons really need to be made with a group because with a pug it is almost impossible.Miroku32

I can understand to some degree that the combat wouldn't be too thrilling as with any MMO, there's a certain repetivness to the combat. But would you say it's better than some other MMO's such as WOW, SWTOR, or others just because of the different mechanics?

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i play GW2. i think i'm nearing 700 hours now. i got to max level with my main character (who has like 500 hours himself) waaaaaaaay before that, because the game doesn't take forever to level up. i recently got another character to 80 because i felt like it, so now i split my time between the two. best thing about it is that it can be played at your own pace, whenever you feel like it, because you can't get "outdated". so you login whenever you feel like it, do a thing or two, and still feel like you accomplished something for the day. let's see other things i like... visuals: art direction is amazing, world is incredibly detailed and beautiful rewarding exploration: no point in having a pretty world and not have a good incentive beyond that to look around every nook and cranny. GW2 really rewards players for getting 100% map completion, and exploring is enjoyable. combat: while it usually falls on the "fun but doesn't seem that special" on open world PvE, when you play challenging content (like dungeons, for example), suddenly you have to be much more aware of positioning, movement, and your skills. and then there's PvP, where the combat just shines. World VS World: nothing cooler than 3 whole servers trading siege fire in battles that can near hundreds of players, fighting over castles and towers and the like. it can be a bit boring if you don't have a nice commander to follow, since you'll just feel like a pawn going through the motions of a large battle, but when you have someone in charge, giving orders that you know will lead to success, it feels much, much better. jumping puzzles, minidungeons: technically part of the reward for exploring, you can once in a while stumble upon some really cool platforming challenges, or minidungeons with interesting puzzles and mechanics. they provide a nice change of pace and are always enjoyable.Nickprovs

That sounds quite good, I'm glad they put so much time into the world, because sometimes I'm not in the mood to complete specific objectives and would rather just explore. The open world pvp also sounds quite good. Thanks for the reply :)

no problem. one thing i forgot to mention is that GW2 has two "types" of quest (three if you count the personal story, which is instanced, but that's something else). the first are the renown hearts, which are akin to traditional quests: they give you two or three different tasks when you walk within range of the heart, do those tasks until a bar is filled, and receive your reward in the mail. no going back and forth to the NPC to get the quest and then to collect the reward. the second type are the dynamic events, which are basically stuff that happen on their own, usually without a trigger, and can chain from one event to another depending on whether or not you succeed or not. they range from bandits attacking farmers or poisoning water supplies to giant dragons. those events also synergize with the hearts mentioned above, so if you're defending the farmers from said bandits while within range of a heart that says "aid the farmers", it'll count to your heart completion. OH, OH, and i almost forgot: everyone is self sufficient, no one has to be forced into a role (you can still pick roles, but no role is mandatory. you and your friends all like to play dps-oriented thieves? sure, go ahead). classes are flexible (warriors can have multiple types of support builds, dps builds, or defensive builds). attack skills depend not only on your class, but on your weapons too (warrior wielding a sword and shield has different skills than a warrior with two axes). everyone has their own healing skill (goodbye 'looking for healer'), everyone can resurrect a downed player (and get exp for it), everyone that contributes to a kill gets full exp and loot (read: no kill stealing), gathering nodes are individual (read: no fighting over who saw the ore first), and so on. on the words of yahtzee, "the whole server is a party and everyone's invited". it really makes for a very friendly experience with other players.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BrunoBRS
oh wow my posts both came out much longer than i was hoping for lol.
Nickprovs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nickprovs

[QUOTE="Nickprovs"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]i play GW2. i think i'm nearing 700 hours now. i got to max level with my main character (who has like 500 hours himself) waaaaaaaay before that, because the game doesn't take forever to level up. i recently got another character to 80 because i felt like it, so now i split my time between the two. best thing about it is that it can be played at your own pace, whenever you feel like it, because you can't get "outdated". so you login whenever you feel like it, do a thing or two, and still feel like you accomplished something for the day. let's see other things i like... visuals: art direction is amazing, world is incredibly detailed and beautiful rewarding exploration: no point in having a pretty world and not have a good incentive beyond that to look around every nook and cranny. GW2 really rewards players for getting 100% map completion, and exploring is enjoyable. combat: while it usually falls on the "fun but doesn't seem that special" on open world PvE, when you play challenging content (like dungeons, for example), suddenly you have to be much more aware of positioning, movement, and your skills. and then there's PvP, where the combat just shines. World VS World: nothing cooler than 3 whole servers trading siege fire in battles that can near hundreds of players, fighting over castles and towers and the like. it can be a bit boring if you don't have a nice commander to follow, since you'll just feel like a pawn going through the motions of a large battle, but when you have someone in charge, giving orders that you know will lead to success, it feels much, much better. jumping puzzles, minidungeons: technically part of the reward for exploring, you can once in a while stumble upon some really cool platforming challenges, or minidungeons with interesting puzzles and mechanics. they provide a nice change of pace and are always enjoyable.BrunoBRS

no problem. one thing i forgot to mention is that GW2 has two "types" of quest (three if you count the personal story, which is instanced, but that's something else). the first are the renown hearts, which are akin to traditional quests: they give you two or three different tasks when you walk within range of the heart, do those tasks until a bar is filled, and receive your reward in the mail. no going back and forth to the NPC to get the quest and then to collect the reward. the second type are the dynamic events, which are basically stuff that happen on their own, usually without a trigger, and can chain from one event to another depending on whether or not you succeed or not. they range from bandits attacking farmers or poisoning water supplies to giant dragons. those events also synergize with the hearts mentioned above, so if you're defending the farmers from said bandits while within range of a heart that says "aid the farmers", it'll count to your heart completion. OH, OH, and i almost forgot: everyone is self sufficient, no one has to be forced into a role (you can still pick roles, but no role is mandatory. you and your friends all like to play dps-oriented thieves? sure, go ahead). classes are flexible (warriors can have multiple types of support builds, dps builds, or defensive builds). attack skills depend not only on your class, but on your weapons too (warrior wielding a sword and shield has different skills than a warrior with two axes). everyone has their own healing skill (goodbye 'looking for healer'), everyone can resurrect a downed player (and get exp for it), everyone that contributes to a kill gets full exp and loot (read: no kill stealing), gathering nodes are individual (read: no fighting over who saw the ore first), and so on. on the words of yahtzee, "the whole server is a party and everyone's invited". it really makes for a very friendly experience with other players.

Good to know, that definitley sounds like something I'd like to play :). 

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#10 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
planetside 2 slowly becoming one of the better multiplayer games in the past few years. hit detection is an amazing accomplishment compared to other shooters, let alone the fact that its so good in 100+ player battles--bf3 struggles much more than it already does with high populations.
megam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 megam
Member since 2003 • 457 Posts
I'm currently playing The Secret World (TSW). Perhaps most enjoyable is just how much tinkering I can do with my build. If I ever get tired of one type of playstyle, I can just switch to something else without having to roll an alt at level one. I also enjoy the combat and how key positioning is. Very rarely are bosses tank and spank, with each boss having some unique mechanic to learn. You've already mentioned the high points of the story and different types of missions (dungeons, assault, investigation, and stealth), so I won't write much on that. Suffice it to say that the missions are a high point, and the game does a pretty good job of letting you know why you're doing what you're doing. There are a few problems, however. The community just isn't very big. Your best bet for any sort of end-game is join an active cabal and hope they remain active. The other problem is the lockout timers on the Nightmare dungeons. These are the dungeons you run to gain currency to build your custom set of end-game gear. Once you clear one boss in a dungeon, you're locked out of that dungeon for 16 hours. Meaning if you leave, you're not coming back until the lockout is over. Now, like in all MMOs and real life, there are douchebags who start yelling and screaming at the tank or the healer or a DPS if the group wipes. And it's usually never anything productive. Usually, it's "Learn to tank/heal/DPS!" No suggestions for improving or rational criticism. Just a whole lot of cursing, making said tank/healer/DPS drop the group, ruining the night for everyone because of one douche with no patience.
Nickprovs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nickprovs

I'm currently playing The Secret World (TSW). Perhaps most enjoyable is just how much tinkering I can do with my build. If I ever get tired of one type of playstyle, I can just switch to something else without having to roll an alt at level one. I also enjoy the combat and how key positioning is. Very rarely are bosses tank and spank, with each boss having some unique mechanic to learn. You've already mentioned the high points of the story and different types of missions (dungeons, assault, investigation, and stealth), so I won't write much on that. Suffice it to say that the missions are a high point, and the game does a pretty good job of letting you know why you're doing what you're doing. There are a few problems, however. The community just isn't very big. Your best bet for any sort of end-game is join an active cabal and hope they remain active. The other problem is the lockout timers on the Nightmare dungeons. These are the dungeons you run to gain currency to build your custom set of end-game gear. Once you clear one boss in a dungeon, you're locked out of that dungeon for 16 hours. Meaning if you leave, you're not coming back until the lockout is over. Now, like in all MMOs and real life, there are douchebags who start yelling and screaming at the tank or the healer or a DPS if the group wipes. And it's usually never anything productive. Usually, it's "Learn to tank/heal/DPS!" No suggestions for improving or rational criticism. Just a whole lot of cursing, making said tank/healer/DPS drop the group, ruining the night for everyone because of one douche with no patience.megam

Yeah, I could see that being that it's a smaller community. Although I play these types of games for myself and my own personal enjoyment so all the seriousness would be easy to bypass until I'm competent with the game. 

The thing about The Secret World I'm interested in oppose to other games is the fact that the game world is very unique, and varied. It's a shame the community isn't bigger. Hopefully it gains a bigger following now that it doesn't have a subscription fee. I'd really like to give this one a shot.

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Played SWTOR to level cap only to find out my class is terrible in PVP pretty much, also the warzones ran like crap so I stopped playing. Got to like level 30 in GW2 but cant really find a reason that I want to play it again, just didnt drag me in, In the end I went and got MOP and played that for a while, still the best MMO I have played and in its current state is a the best choice in my opinion. Dont really play MMOs at the moment though as I dont wanna sink any time into it.
gt350tsc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14 gt350tsc
Member since 2004 • 488 Posts

I have been playing a lot of DC universe at the moment. It seems to have gotten a lot better since it went free to play and had server mergers.

The game feels quite alive with lots of people around to help with quests and you dont have to be grouped to to share quest credit.

If you're fighting off bad guys and some picks up a quest item you still get credit for the quest item.

Im a bit of lazy guy so I love using the xbox 360 controller to play the game with. Its not really a complex game as some mmos having you having to have a lot of keybinds.

No its game that pretty pick and play, Which is a good thing in my opinion.

My current character is miles tails the foxy sorcery spec'd in the summoning.

Which Im enjoying quite a bit being a healer with a pet that helps out with healing.

I also love the character creation in this game while not as in depth as some mmos but still lets me create the character that I want to play as.

The quest are ok, Nothing too special, Just kill mobs, Collect this and bring items to location for delivery.

The dungeon finder  tool works great. Out of 5 runs only one of them was a bit slow. But the group pulled together we cleared the dungeon.

Raids I cannot speak for since I havent done them and same goes for pvp, Since Im really not a pvp type person.

I have a level 30 gadget character from before it went free to play with server merger back then the game felt quite dead.

But right now with my level 22 sorcery character the game feels quite alive with many people around. So I believe the game has improved greatly since from it first launched.

I would recommend anyone to give the game a go but just like any game its not for everyone.

Some people like RTS game while I do not like them, My point is everyone is different and needs to find the game that fits them.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
I played SWTOR for almost a year and really enjoyed everything about it. I found that the raids leave a little to be desired and the loot as well. I am currently back to WoW because I find it more epic and plays a lot smoother than SWTOR. In the end I was more excited about getting an actually piece of gear instead of say a Mod for my blaster.
Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#16 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts

I can understand to some degree that the combat wouldn't be too thrilling as with any MMO, there's a certain repetivness to the combat. But would you say it's better than some other MMO's such as WOW, SWTOR, or others just because of the different mechanics?

Nickprovs
Anything is better than WoW in combat mechanics. But dunno, ArenaNet hyped their combat system for GW2 and in the end it wasn't something thrilling.
Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

i have GW2.. it does get boring quickly.. ive had it since release and have only 70 hours or so in it. theres just nothing to do, i cant see how people enjoy playing these themepark type mmos

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Planetside 2 is pretty much the only one I'm playing and I enjoy it quite a bit. I do have Guild Wars 2 installed. I'm waiting for more info on Elder Scrolls Online but I am keeping my eye on it.

I would play Guild Wars 2 more if the combat wasn't just AoE spam constantly.

JKnaperek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JKnaperek
Member since 2006 • 2023 Posts
Playing an mmo won't solve your problem, finding other hobbies will.
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I'm slowly getting burned out on WoW atm, it's turned into world of daily quest craft and world of mage craft. The game is showing it's age fast, it sucks seeing Blizzard tease us with new enemy character models when they need to redo every character model in the game cause looking at these models from 2005 is just painful.

Atm when I'm not playing WoW I'm playing Tera Rising since it went F2P last month, I have to say the game is pretty interesting even being a lowbie atm it feels pretty amazing.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

Playing Rift at the moment because there is sooo much content and it's a very good MMO. It's had a butt ton of changes in the last year or so.

I also enjoy but not playing at the moment WoW and SWTOR.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#22 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

Playing Tera and enjoying it a lot. Playing a tank in this game is more fun and engaging than any MMO I have played. If you really want a challenge tank with a warrior.

Avatar image for FamilyGuyFan507
FamilyGuyFan507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#23 FamilyGuyFan507
Member since 2005 • 2463 Posts

Star Trek Online. I'm a huge Star Trek fan so this hits home to me. I switch on and off from DCUO. The big problem with Star Trek Online is the fact that the story is incredibly bland, and unengaging which is disappointing for such a wealthy story driven universe.

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Used to play wow and lotro a bit back in the day. Gonna give the elder scrolls online a try if I get into beta or when it comes out.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
Playing gw2 daily but i won't suggest it to anyone. Every patch i expect something to happen and improve the none existent end game/spvp but all we get is bugs which then take weeks or more to be fixed. If pso2 was released i'd be long gone from gw2 where absolutely nothing happens, like NOTHING...
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#26 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

I play Guild Wars 2 and Planetside 2.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BrunoBRS
Playing gw2 daily but i won't suggest it to anyone. Every patch i expect something to happen and improve the none existent end game/spvp but all we get is bugs which then take weeks or more to be fixed. If pso2 was released i'd be long gone from gw2 where absolutely nothing happens, like NOTHING...silversix_
honest question: why do you keep playing it then? if you're not having a good time, why can't you just... not play it?
S4E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 S4E
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts
I play GW2 on an on/off basis. None of my characters (I filled all the 5 basic slots) are on particularly high level, but I do enjoy it, at least in small portions. SWTOR I'm still subscribed to, but don't know for how long, my sub runs out quite soon, and don't really know if I want to re-sub or not. At the moment, well it has been like this for few months actually, I can't get myself motivated enough to go back to it. I stopped around Christmas time, when I got some new games and said to myself, "I'll go back to this, when I've finished with these". That hasn't really happened. I have tried to play it again on few occasions, but I just don't get the feeling like; "oh, I can't wait to get back to it tomorrow". I'm thinking more in the lines of subcribing to something else, maybe ESO or something.
BombingSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BombingSystems
Member since 2012 • 140 Posts

I play none atm. Last MMO I was really into was Maplestory believe it or not lol. I started hacking the crap out of that game, just to try and keep up with the kids that spend hundreds of dollars on that game.... Tbh I just really enjoyed the skill animations and bossing. Met a lot of cool players too.

szafto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 szafto
Member since 2006 • 1389 Posts

Playing Tera and enjoying it a lot. Playing a tank in this game is more fun and engaging than any MMO I have played. If you really want a challenge tank with a warrior.

vfibsux
Yea TERA is very fun. Very repetitive quest-wise but i love the combat
-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#31 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Just killed Ra-den, the 13th boss in ToT so I'm taking a break from WoW for a short while until 5.3 drops.

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#32 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

Just killed Ra-den, the 13th boss in ToT so I'm taking a break from WoW for a short while until 5.3 drops.

-Unreal-

Going off topic here...

[spoiler] From the datamined audio it's clear when you finally down him he changes his attitude towards the group and mentions an "ancient evil in the very depths of the world". Does the raid encounter give any hints and indications about who or what might that "evil" be ? N'zoth or another Old God perhaps ? 

I can't play for financial reasons but I still try my best to follow the story. [/spoiler]

mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mep69
Member since 2008 • 1926 Posts
Im playing SWGEMU, don't care what you say; It's the best mmo ever made.