Too many games not enough time.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

couly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 couly
Member since 2004 • 6278 Posts
Battlefield 3 Skyrim Batman AC Assassin's Creed Revelations LA Noire Rage (ahem) what will you be playing ?
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19572 Posts

Out of those, Batman AC is the only one I'm actually excited about. Being cynical helps keep my wallet happy. ;)

Oh, and I played LA Noire a while back on the 360, so that also helps.

LiquidVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LiquidVenom
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

I'm still trying to play & finish games i purchased from last year's Steam christmas sale. I haven't even touched Witcher 2 yet.

It's only going to get worse for me. Skyrim, AC are coming out & then of course another Steam christmas sale is not too far away.

Prexxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Prexxus
Member since 2003 • 1443 Posts

Probably be on Dark Souls till Skyrim. 70 hours into this game and still not even close to being done O.o

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

I had a good plan for getting and finishing games for August till December, well....that didn't go well, I got more games that I didn't know about and I even started enjoying some older games, will make a plan tho, tomorrow, I really want to finish all the great games that were released this year :P.

Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
For the moment just Battlefield and Skyrim. I'd say I'll eventually get around to playing Batman in a few months when it drops in price.
Gooeykat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 Gooeykat
Member since 2006 • 3412 Posts
I know what you're saying but games are supposed to be for enjoyment. If I finish them or not, I try not to worry about it. If I don't , then I assume it just wasn't my thing and move on.
Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zubinen
Member since 2011 • 2555 Posts
For games that haven't come out yet, I'll be playing Stronghold 3, Saints Row 3, Arkham City, AC: R, BF3, Skyrim, MW3, Cities XL 2012, Serious Sam 3: BFE, and Swords of the Stars 2. I'm not expecting anything new from AC:R, BF3, MW3, Cities XL 2012, or SS3:BFE aside from some engine tweaks and maybe an improvement from previous games in terms of content creation/game design, but I expect them to exhibit quite a bit of "same thing as last year" syndrome. For Saints Row 3 it's very apparent that it will be the most creative and unique AAA title in a long time and of course, it's made by the legendary engine developers, Volition, Inc. Stronghold 3 seems to be going for a greater depth of gameplay than its previous games and the dynamic destruction looks like it will allow for a visceral and unpredictable gameplay experience. Batman: Arkham City is clearly having a game engine overhaul allowing for a greater variety in gameplay and it looks like gliding and dive bombing in BAC will be quite enjoyable. As for Swords of the Stars 2, we've known to expect great things from Kerberos Productions games, and SoTs is arguably the greatest X4 series out there.
gillri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gillri
Member since 2004 • 5926 Posts

Battlefield 3 Skyrim Batman AC Assassin's Creed Revelations LA Noire Rage (ahem) what will you be playing ?couly

liol thats nothing,feel sorry for people that play all systems

Silicel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Silicel1
Member since 2005 • 2342 Posts

To many girls not enough time!!! ;)

yonyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 yonyz
Member since 2008 • 651 Posts
Why are people buying games right after they are released, for full price, when they only get the time to play them after months? The only games I buy as soon as they are relased are multiplaer games, like BC2 and L4D, because their communities diminish with time. Excluding CS 1.6, of course.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
I write down 5 games I will dedicate a month to play, and nothing else. So I'll be doing that until BF3 comes out lol.
Peter_Eater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Peter_Eater
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts
[QUOTE="couly"]Battlefield 3 Skyrim Batman AC Assassin's Creed Revelations LA Noire Rage (ahem) what will you be playing ?

Skyrim, Batman & AC are games I've been waiting for since the day they were announced. I'm playing Rage now (nice, but I'm not impressed). Battlefield... tried out beta, got pwned ALOT, so I'll think about it (single player only). LA Noire is not coming to PC, so I'll have to let that one pass me by. One thing is certain- November is the month I vanish from public existence...
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DanielDust
[QUOTE="Peter_Eater"][QUOTE="couly"]Battlefield 3 Skyrim Batman AC Assassin's Creed Revelations LA Noire Rage (ahem) what will you be playing ?

Skyrim, Batman & AC are games I've been waiting for since the day they were announced. I'm playing Rage now (nice, but I'm not impressed). Battlefield... tried out beta, got pwned ALOT, so I'll think about it (single player only). LA Noire is not coming to PC, so I'll have to let that one pass me by. One thing is certain- November is the month I vanish from public existence...

L.A Noire IS coming to PC, that's why it's on his list.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

Probably be on Dark Souls till Skyrim. 70 hours into this game and still not even close to being done O.o

Prexxus

Yup same here, nice to know the game is really long ;). But I'm more worried about my money than time. I'm glad my rig can run BF3 on medium because I wanted to upgrade a few things before BF3 came out...Not going to happen :?. Skrim, BF3 and if there is time, or if I still remember I have an xbox, Dark Souls will all hold me for months.

James00715

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 James00715
Member since 2003 • 2484 Posts

Not for me yet anyways. Maybe after the Steam Christmas sale. I still haven't finished all the games I got with the Summer sale.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts
Men of War expansions, Xenoblade, Dark Souls and Rage should keep me busy for a long time.
Peter_Eater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Peter_Eater
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts
L.A Noire IS coming to PC, that's why it's on his list.DanielDust
I didn't know that... Well, I'll be having that too, but not immediately.
SickStench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SickStench
Member since 2010 • 495 Posts

Prexxus

Wow, long game looks like it may be worth the purchase then.

SickStench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SickStench
Member since 2010 • 495 Posts

[QUOTE="Peter_Eater"][QUOTE="couly"]Battlefield 3 Skyrim Batman AC Assassin's Creed Revelations LA Noire Rage (ahem) what will you be playing ?DanielDust

It's coming to PC just to a broken game, and have to go through several patches before anyone can play it and enjoy it. I wont be getting it immediately either.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19572 Posts

Men of War expansions, Xenoblade, Dark Souls and Rage should keep me busy for a long time.GeneralShowzer

I don't know about the others, but that game feels like it never ends. Seriously, I'm 75 hours in and the plot just keeps throwing more and more epic stuff at the party.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DanielDust

[QUOTE="DanielDust"][QUOTE="Peter_Eater"] Skyrim, Batman & AC are games I've been waiting for since the day they were announced. I'm playing Rage now (nice, but I'm not impressed). Battlefield... tried out beta, got pwned ALOT, so I'll think about it (single player only). LA Noire is not coming to PC, so I'll have to let that one pass me by. One thing is certain- November is the month I vanish from public existence...SickStench

It's coming to PC just to a broken game, and have to go through several patches before anyone can play it and enjoy it. I wont be getting it immediately either.

Cool, when did you manage to play it? ...oh wait, silly me, it's not out, it's not on the same level as GTA IV which ran just fine day one without a single patch.