The Witcher 3, proves you guys have lost your way.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

This is seriously the best Rpg, I have ever played. Graphics on ultra look great. Everything about it is top notch, yet there is no discussion about that here, only discussion is complaining about the graphics.

Do you guys have gaming as a hobby because you enjoy it? Or is it just to gloat to the console peasant's and complain about consoles ruining every game?

Seriously there is zero community here, dosent even feel like you people like games .

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#2  Edited By kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Love the game, I think alot of people are either busy playing it or didn't get it because they don't like rpg's or hate that it doesn't look like an old trailer.

The System Wars Witcher 3 thread seems to have alot more chat about the game than in the pc section here.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

pc benchmarking race

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@Advid-Gamer said:

This is seriously the best Rpg, I have ever played. Graphics on ultra look great. Everything about it is top notch, yet there is no discussion about that here, only discussion is complaining about the graphics.

Do you guys have gaming as a hobby because you enjoy it? Or is it just to gloat to the console peasant's and complain about consoles ruining every game?

Seriously there is zero community here, dosent even feel like you people like games .

You STILL don't get what the conversations about the downgrade where really about.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

@Advid-Gamer: I tried playing Witcher 3 for a while and it was pretty damn good. My problem is I just got done playing Bloodborne. Witcher 3's combat feels really really meh in comparison. Every second of Bloodborne was overwhelming, intense, and made my palms sweat. Witcher 3 doesn't even come close to doing that and I keep thinking to myself "eh that's it?" after every fight. It's a great game don't get me wrong but personally I think I'm gonna wait a while for some good mods.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FelipeInside

@saintsatan said:

@Advid-Gamer: I tried playing Witcher 3 for a while and it was pretty damn good. My problem is I just got done playing Bloodborne. Witcher 3's combat feels really really meh in comparison. Every second of Bloodborne was overwhelming, intense, and made my palms sweat. Witcher 3 doesn't even come close to doing that and I keep thinking to myself "eh that's it?" after every fight. It's a great game don't get me wrong but personally I think I'm gonna wait a while for mods and stuff.

You probably didn't play long enough to get to tough enemies, where planning is more important than fighting.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SaintSatan

@FelipeInside said:
@saintsatan said:

@Advid-Gamer: I tried playing Witcher 3 for a while and it was pretty damn good. My problem is I just got done playing Bloodborne. Witcher 3's combat feels really really meh in comparison. Every second of Bloodborne was overwhelming, intense, and made my palms sweat. Witcher 3 doesn't even come close to doing that and I keep thinking to myself "eh that's it?" after every fight. It's a great game don't get me wrong but personally I think I'm gonna wait a while for mods and stuff.

You probably didn't play long enough to get to tough enemies, where planning is more important than fighting.

I played for quite a long time and I played on hard.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FelipeInside

@saintsatan said:
@FelipeInside said:
@saintsatan said:

: I tried playing Witcher 3 for a while and it was pretty damn good. My problem is I just got done playing Bloodborne. Witcher 3's combat feels really really meh in comparison. Every second of Bloodborne was overwhelming, intense, and made my palms sweat. Witcher 3 doesn't even come close to doing that and I keep thinking to myself "eh that's it?" after every fight. It's a great game don't get me wrong but personally I think I'm gonna wait a while for mods and stuff.

I played for quite a long time and I played on hard.

Hmmmm. I'm playing it on normal and had quite a few challenging fights. Maybe I just suck, lol......

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SaintSatan

@FelipeInside: As I said I'm just coming from Bloodborne (and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin) lol. The first 15 minutes of Bloodborne was far more difficult than anything in the first 3+ hours of Witcher 3 on hard so I'm more used to high difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

@saintsatan: Two completly different games, I feel Bloodborne is almost all combat, like the rest of the series. Witcher is more of a overall RPG, also I think Witcher 3's combat sucks at first because that is something that improves as you level up and build ur character.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@Advid-Gamer said:

Discussion of the game (and even complaining about it) is fine, but complaining about people in the community whom you disagree with is not. Please keep the threads limited to the topic of the game, and if the post is argumentative about platform, keep it in System Wars.

Thanks.

-Byshop