The end of the Need for Speed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LeobritoWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 0

#1 LeobritoWing
Member since 2008 • 131 Posts
Friends, I heard a story that EA will not do any more Need for Speed PC maybe for any console that Undercover was the last, is this true?
Papitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Papitar
Member since 2008 • 2377 Posts
I hope it is. NFS games have been horrible since Most Wanted. =S sorry for the fans though..
iki080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 iki080
Member since 2008 • 1085 Posts
after underground 2 i knew the next one was gonna be bad. And the funny thing is ! the new ones that come out get worse every time
ADG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 ADG_
Member since 2003 • 1654 Posts
Considering how bad the last two releases was, not much loss there. Carbon was the last decent NFS game released, not as good as the earlier NFS games, but far from being as bad as the last two releases
mhofever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#5 mhofever
Member since 2008 • 3960 Posts

I hope it is. NFS games have been horrible since Most Wanted. =S sorry for the fans though..Papitar

I agree. Total letdown after that. And i remember playing the very first NFS game that came out in the 90's, really enjoyed it and thought it was progressing but after Most Wanted, I can't bear to play it. I mean c'mon, Pro Street was **** as hell.

Spartan809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Spartan809
Member since 2005 • 334 Posts
Everyone, but me hated Pro Street =D IONO, I was into the extra realism they added into Pro Street, and the huge customization features. (Too bad Grid is pretty low in customization) But, yea after the review of Underground, (and not even playing it) I'm done with NFS.
Avatar image for SinzOfTheFallen
SinzOfTheFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SinzOfTheFallen
Member since 2008 • 121 Posts
Hey hey HEY HEY hey.. NFS: Most Wanted was excellent..if you missed it, go play it now..but, yeah, i've noticed that too..i tried lookin' far back in the series..you can clearly see the decline over the years. Perhaps they'll make a most wanted p.2 which won't be so craptacular. Undercover totally disappointed.
Avatar image for xAngels_Assasin
xAngels_Assasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 xAngels_Assasin
Member since 2007 • 467 Posts
I hope it is. NFS games have been horrible since Most Wanted. =S sorry for the fans though..Papitar
Yep , Most Wanted was the only onw I enjoyed.
F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts
Right, because not having any new NFS games is better than having new NFS games that some might not like :| :| :|
teh_werry_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 teh_werry_man
Member since 2006 • 479 Posts
Ya after Most Wanted not much good was coming out of the series. I mean I enjoyed Carbon, but not as much as Most Wanted. Prostreet was CRAAAAAAP. Undercover.. I dunno, i havent played it, and probably never will. The future is for the Burnout series and also DIRT and GRID.
mhofever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#11 mhofever
Member since 2008 • 3960 Posts
Most Wanted was awesome in my opinion, NFS Carbon was ok on pc, but I enjoyed it on the Wii because of the controller system.
cmdrmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 cmdrmonkey
Member since 2004 • 994 Posts
Eh, it needed to die off. The last decent NFS game I played was Most Wanted, and that was almost four years ago.
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 rmfd341
Member since 2008 • 3808 Posts

The last Need For Speed i enjoyed was Carbon, a friend of mine gave me Undercover, and i'm finishing it only because i don't want it to be an unplayed game on my shelf, it's bad..

Lucky it's over.

bachilders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 bachilders
Member since 2005 • 1430 Posts
most wanted was pretty good, but the high mark was porsche unleashed, Im still playing that game some