Stronghold: Crusader

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fritzerbacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fritzerbacon
Member since 2005 • 1111 Posts

Now you all may think this is sad....but I'm stuck on a level in the Historical Crusade portion of the game...its the THIRD level for the first guys (like...when it gives you a choice of who you wanna be...its the guys at the top of the list) Well anyway the situation is that there is limited supplies and there are THREE waves of Araibian troops that try to destroy your castle and kill the main dude. Well...i keep loosing the level cuz...for one i run out of supplies and so i build 2 woodcutters so I can have a lot of archers. Then the Araibian troops come by and kill them. But longstory short...I can last to the final wave of guys and then they storm the castle and kill my King and I lose...please help with a stratagy. Thanks

EntwineX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 EntwineX
Member since 2005 • 5858 Posts
Stronghold is a great game, unfortunately it's been long time since I played it, and I never really mastered it. Just keep trying with different tactics, you'll solve it sooner or later.
sudpavan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 sudpavan
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts

are u saying about the historical trail or any other ones.

Well when we speak of strategy, only count on many archer and crossbow in the first as defence on towers and then count on the swordsmen and horsemen

dont forget a small group of horse men are very srtong than many of the opponents menÂ