so im gonna give morrowind another bash, help please:)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jpph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 jpph
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

well as it says in the topic, im going to give morrowind another try after giving up after a week or so a few months ago.

id just like some help from you experienced morrowinders as to what makes the game most fun.

are there any good mods that make it look better?

or improve combat? combat was the killer for me last time, is there a way to level up particularly quickly at it?

and what is the best race to play etc?

thanks guys, id really love to enjoy this game as much as so many people did.

oh, and as an afterthought, any mods to stop that darn repetetive music??

kakishi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 kakishi1
Member since 2005 • 1065 Posts
Do you have teh GOTY version? If so you can go to options and change the diffictuly to the lowest and the combat is much better, you can actually hit something. Ill send u stats for a good character, what do u prefer to play as and like wut style?ex(mage, archer, warrior theif, ect...) YOu can also go into teh options and turn the music off.
jpph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 jpph
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

Do you have teh GOTY version? If so you can go to options and change the diffictuly to the lowest and the combat is much better, you can actually hit something. Ill send u stats for a good character, what do u prefer to play as and like wut style?ex(mage, archer, warrior theif, ect...) YOu can also go into teh options and turn the music off.kakishi1

hmmmmmm, im not sure which style i prefer, i guess il make one character of each. and also becoming a vamp sounds pretty cool!

and yes i do have the goty version, are the expansions good?

thanks for the tips on music, it really pisses me off!

any good mods for enhancing graphics?

Stavr0s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Stavr0s
Member since 2007 • 1003 Posts

You could always just turn the music off in options. Or maybe go into the editer and switch some stuff around in there to play more music.

Or just listen to your own music through WMP or iTunes or whatever.

kakishi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 kakishi1
Member since 2005 • 1065 Posts

[QUOTE="kakishi1"]Do you have teh GOTY version? If so you can go to options and change the diffictuly to the lowest and the combat is much better, you can actually hit something. Ill send u stats for a good character, what do u prefer to play as and like wut style?ex(mage, archer, warrior theif, ect...) YOu can also go into teh options and turn the music off.jpph

hmmmmmm, im not sure which style i prefer, i guess il make one character of each. and also becoming a vamp sounds pretty cool!

and yes i do have the goty version, are the expansions good?

thanks for the tips on music, it really pisses me off!

any good mods for enhancing graphics?

Ya the expansin opens up 2 more islands, solsthem and mournhold, and assassins come after you when your asleep which is pretty kewl. I dont know of any mods for graphics sry. But for ur character its a good idea to choose speed as one of the choices cus walking around really slow gets annoying.