Sacred 2 system requirements?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nic4games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 nic4games
Member since 2005 • 311 Posts

What to do thing will be the recommended system requirement of this game?

BenTheJamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 BenTheJamin
Member since 2005 • 927 Posts
wut the crap is sacred 2?
nic4games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nic4games
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12806 Posts
wut the crap is sacred 2?BenTheJamin
great action RPG- such as TItan Quest or Diablo and the system requirements are not going to be higher than those for Titan Quest
nic4games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nic4games
[QUOTE="BenTheJamin"]wut the crap is sacred 2?PredatorRules
great action RPG- such as TItan Quest or Diablo and the system requirements are not going to be higher than those for Titan Quest

wow!!! i will be waiting for these game!!! also can i ask about disciples 3 system requirements?
GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GeryGo  Moderator
[QUOTE="PredatorRules"][QUOTE="BenTheJamin"]wut the crap is sacred 2?nic4games

wow!!! i will be waiting for these game!!! also can i ask about disciples 3 system requirements?

hmm i saw only 4 pictures, i think 1Gb RAM or more, GeForce 7900GT or better, 3.2Ghz or duo core
bigmit37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 bigmit37
Member since 2004 • 4043 Posts
The game is not even slated for this year....
TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
Wow, they're making a Sacred 2? That's great news!!!!
nic4games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nic4games
[QUOTE="nic4games"][QUOTE="PredatorRules"][QUOTE="BenTheJamin"]wut the crap is sacred 2?PredatorRules

hmm i saw only 4 pictures, i think 1Gb RAM or more, GeForce 7900GT or better, 3.2Ghz or duo core

Damn these high end system requirements for the game! Why won't they make a game with low end system recommended requirements
GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GeryGo  Moderator
[QUOTE="PredatorRules"][QUOTE="nic4games"][QUOTE="PredatorRules"][QUOTE="BenTheJamin"]wut the crap is sacred 2?nic4games

Damn these high end system requirements for the game! Why won't they make a game with low end system recommended requirements

well - if you ran Heroes 5 on max graphics - you can run Disciples 3 on medium graphics but i'm sure 100% if you played Titan Quest then you can run Disciples 3 on low graphics or maybe even higher
nic4games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nic4games
[QUOTE="nic4games"][QUOTE="PredatorRules"][QUOTE="nic4games"][QUOTE="PredatorRules"][QUOTE="BenTheJamin"]wut the crap is sacred 2?PredatorRules

well - if you ran Heroes 5 on max graphics - you can run Disciples 3 on medium graphics but i'm sure 100% if you played Titan Quest then you can run Disciples 3 on low graphics or maybe even higher

But anyway, im gonna buy this game and play it. Disciples 3 is like the shadow of Heroes V. Disciples 3 has a brutal story not like Heroes V
HaveALiveToo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HaveALiveToo
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

There u go

* Dual Core 2.0 GHz processor
* 2 GB RAM
* Graphics card with 512 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0d compatible, with Pixel Shader 2.0 support:
(nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS or ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher)
* DVD-ROM drive
* 5.1 surround sound card (EAX 5.0 compatible, DirectX 9.0d [for XP] or DirectX 10.0 [for Vista] compatible)
* Mouse with mouse wheel
* 25 GB free Hard Drive (HDD) space
* Microsoft Windows XP (32 / 64 Bit) with Service Pack 3 / Vista 32 / 64 Bit) with Service Pack 1
* DirectX 9.0d (included with game)
* Optional: DSL modem or network card for multiplayer games.

I have some thing a little bit better and some same :) What about u ? if u have little bit less then Sacred2 req. then then i know
how to play with Good Graphic :)
First thing to do is close all programs Everything but not Virus prodection then Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and end progress "Explore"in "Processes" tab !(It dont seems to take lot mem but it help a lot if u have low sys. stats :)

After youre done with Playing and in Windows with out Explore :P press Ctrl+Alt+Delete again and Open "Applications" Tab Click on new task > browse...> Select a disk where u installed Windows (usualy (C:) Local Disk ) > Open "WINDOWS" folder >Find "Explore" Click on it and Click Openand then "ok" Or use this lock as Copy paste "C:WINDOWSexplorer.exe" :)

Please Dont Yell at me if u already know it cos there is ppl who dont ... I hope
and I recommend To start with "silver" not "bronce" cos its too easy and no fun like that :P
best game of the year ! Good Graphic !
I try to Play it with pentium 4 1.8GHz 512MB of ram and BULL **** Video card :P < i update u with that later :)

HaveALiveToo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HaveALiveToo
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Nooooo Change :P maybe with 2GB Ram it run somehow !
freakshowfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 freakshowfreak
Member since 2003 • 298 Posts

There u go

* Dual Core 2.0 GHz processor
* 2 GB RAM
* Graphics card with 512 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0d compatible, with Pixel Shader 2.0 support:
(nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS or ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher)
* DVD-ROM drive
* 5.1 surround sound card (EAX 5.0 compatible, DirectX 9.0d [for XP] or DirectX 10.0 [for Vista] compatible)
* Mouse with mouse wheel
* 25 GB free Hard Drive (HDD) space
* Microsoft Windows XP (32 / 64 Bit) with Service Pack 3 / Vista 32 / 64 Bit) with Service Pack 1
* DirectX 9.0d (included with game)
* Optional: DSL modem or network card for multiplayer games.

HaveALiveToo

"looks at back of box"

processor 2.4ghz

1gb ramm 20 gb disc space

gpu: 256 geforce 6800 or x800

sound only dx compatible

that are the minimum system requirements what the dude I quoted gave are the reccomanded specs.

p.s. it's a great game :D

sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sandeep410
Member since 2004 • 1180 Posts
Game is crap from what i have heard fromm reviews
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

Game is crap from what i have heard fromm reviewssandeep410

Oh really? 8 is crap for you? especially for a hack & slash?

It's far better than TQ imo and it improves quite a lot over Sacred, which it too I considered better than TQ. There won't be a better h&s game until Diablo 3 so if you say it's crap, you won't find something good in that genre to play, if you even like the genre and from the looks of it, you don't.

At least play the demo first and then say you didn't like it, not that you heard from reviews that the game is crap. I bet you didn't even see a trailer or some gameplay :|.

sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sandeep410
GS hasnt reviewed this game yet.And i was talking about player reviews
dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

It does some things better then TQ, but TQ does other things better as well. Sacred 2 has a really nice huge world to explore and very nice detailed graphics. It also has free closed server support (something that was a huge deficiency for TQ) and some other nice ideas.

However, the skill system in TQ is much better and has more variety. I also think the items in TQ have a bit more variety in term of unique items (appearance too), but S2 is no slouch in that area though. I know that the whole "skill slot" mechanic is kind of a unique sacred thing...but honestly it really feels outdated and cumbersome after playing TQ with it's very inuitive skill bar + left/right mouse bindings.

Only probelm with S2 right now is it's still pretty buggy, so I will probably wait until the NA release in November...otherwise I would have picked it up already.

sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sandeep410

It does some things better then TQ, but TQ does other things better as well. Sacred 2 has a really nice huge world to explore and very nice detailed graphics. It also has free closed server support (something that was a huge deficiency for TQ) and some other nice ideas.

However, the skill system in TQ is much better and has more variety. I also think the items in TQ have a bit more variety in term of unique items (appearance too), but S2 is no slouch in that area though. I know that the whole "skill slot" mechanic is kind of a unique sacred thing...but honestly it really feels outdated and cumbersome after playing TQ with it's very inuitive skill bar + left/right mouse bindings.

Only probelm with S2 right now is it's still pretty buggy, so I will probably wait until the NA release in November...otherwise I would have picked it up already.

dnuggs40

Skill system in TQ is most horrible i have ever seen.There is only 3-4 active skills in 1 mastry and out of that few of them will be useless,so ur only having 1-2 worth skills,rest skills r just passive crap which i hated a lot.Thing about diablo2 i liked was there was lot of active skills and couple of passive skills so lvling was fun.But this1 gets plain booring

dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

Yeah...right.

Anyways, if you hated TQ's "lack" of skills, you will hate S2 as well.

On a side note, there are 11 active skill choices in this class:

http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Juggernaut&master1=1&master2=5

Astaroth2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Astaroth2k
Member since 2006 • 877 Posts
From what ive played its a pretty bad game....only about 20 hours or so,but already im thinking of ditching it like a cheap woman.
TheHidden79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 TheHidden79
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

the world size is pretty HUGE! theyve done that right. so even after you've leveled the crap outta your character there is still tons to do.
the amount of networking additiosn is great.
as far as skills go... Sometimes less is more, in a hack and slash. remember your pretty much leveling and looting, different enemy types give different types of challanges. most enemies stay within your level range ALL The time, you could farm easier mobs if you wanted too. but harder mobs will give better loot.
buggs just like any game. hopefully an expansion will add a few more skills.
I'd also like them to include a "reset skills option." so you dont have to relevel a new toon to try new skills or such.
Goregous graphics! use of physics is nice.
Animations could be a lot smoother!. very "hacky" unfortunatly. they arent bad. and should be compared to other hack and slash games. we shall see.

I'd like to see a game like this in true 3d, where you can jump and fly and climb, with animations like assasins creed (weve been spoiled there). and a much richer combat system. with user selectable parries and attacks. and having larger more powerful spells/combat arts being the result of chained attacks/spells.

on topic. i like this much better than titans quest!.

/the dreamer

reanor2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#23 reanor2
Member since 2006 • 250 Posts

You do sound spoiled hehe 8). Sacred 2 is a Diablo type of game, not even close to Assassin's Creed. I understand that you're only comparing the axis that enabled in those games but that's what Sacred 2 is like you said - hack and slash, loot type game. It has probably the best graphics I've seen to date for Diablo type of game, if you CAN of course have it to run on MAX settings. It utilizes all types of shaders and DX10 especially if render set to max. I am impatiently waiting for my 8800Ultra to finally get back, my old one died so they are sending me the new one, thanks to lifetime warranty for EVGA cards. I'll finally be able to play this gorgeous game on MAX graphics settings.

MrNacaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MrNacaa
Member since 2006 • 510 Posts
Nice thread resurrection