Question about Final Fantasy XI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Belegorm
Member since 2006 • 1029 Posts

Yo. I'm currently in the process of patching FFXI for the first time (says over 2 hours left), and I was wondering about something.

I've got a friend who plays on the 360 version, and he bought a Gold World Pass for me, and gave me a code. How do I do it? Everywhere says while creating a character, but will it be obvious when I'm doing it? Do I need to do anything specific?

Thanks

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 Cerza
Member since 2005 • 1946 Posts
There is a point in the character creation process where it will ask you for a world pass. I think a box pops up after you name your character, or it's when you name your character. You just type the number for the world pass into that box and go from there. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. It's been forever since I played FFXI and even longer since I have gone through the character creation process for that game, since character creation is really a one time event.
Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Belegorm
thx alot
Avatar image for MASTERCHIEFUSMA
MASTERCHIEFUSMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 MASTERCHIEFUSMA
Member since 2003 • 229 Posts
You will see a box come up as soon as your done making your character, its kind of small so keep an eye out for it.
Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Belegorm
'Nother question: Well, I was wondering, is there any way to check if you've got the content from the expansions? Like to see if they registered correctly?