question about diablo 3 key

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kinghunter74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kinghunter74
Member since 2006 • 266 Posts

hi,

i was looking at prices for diablo 3 in ebay and decided to buy a copy there. however, i have a question.

i was wondering whether any brand new copy of diablo 3 will work and allow me to log on and play or do i need something else?

If anyone has bought their copies on ebay please help clarify this. =D

thanks in advance

bloodling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 bloodling
Member since 2006 • 5822 Posts

You just need to create a battle.net account.

yummifullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 yummifullz
Member since 2012 • 119 Posts

If you're buying a copy on Ebay you best make sure that thing is new, never used before. You need an internet connection to play D3 as you need a battle.net account to login to play the game. As long as the seller has high ratings and looks trustworthy you should be good just read the item description carefully make sure it's new or key was never used before because it may be tied to someone's battle.net account if it's been activated before. Hope that helps.

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

Does it say "brand new" on the listing? If so you should be ok as the key hasn't been tampered with. If it says like new then check the description to see if the key has been used.

All that matters is the key. The cd's or dvd's just have the game files on them but you always need a key to tie to your battle.net account.

If it's new like you said then there should be a brand new key and you should be fine :).