This topic is locked from further discussion.

dafrogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dafrogg
Member since 2003 • 34 Posts

So I suddenly felt the urge to replay a game from years ago and reinstalled it. Got it up and running etc etc. Then I remembered there used to be a cheat code for it. I seem to remember it gave the player char a bunch of magic spells some you couldn't even buy. So I googled it with no luck and now a few months later it's been nagging me again. So I thought I would ask.

Can't even find a game site with the code listed. I almost want to offer a reward just to see if anyone out there actually knows it. Well cheat codes aside what old games intrest ya'll if any?

Guess I'm getting nostagic as I age.

Thanks for your time, have a good one. =)

Zemus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Zemus
Member since 2003 • 9304 Posts

Never heard of a cheat like that for Quest For Glory V, QFG is one of my fav series of all time, This would be news to me.

dafrogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dafrogg
Member since 2003 • 34 Posts

Yep, found it a few years back then was computerless for a while so I lost alot of notes, and cheats and other stuff. Went to find it a while a while ago and again recently with no luck. It's actually irking me I got lucky the first time, seems I won't get lucky again. Back when I found it, it made me think there would be even more cheats now I can't even find that one.

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
one of my favorite series but i've never cheated in any of them. makes me feel sad that i no longer have my character exports.