quake live is a scam

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

congrats jiggly! 

Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

Good to see you're unbanned. I personally think bad manners, being mean or whatever shouldn't be punishable in online games. Trash talking and insulting others is a part of the online gaming culture, and basically makes competetive gaming much more fun I think.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

But he's not...

And to get banned because others get mad and claim you're cheating is worse. Shows there's no system in place to deal with this stuff properly

seanmcloughlin

Neither of us have any evidence to say it's one way or the other. I'd like to believe they're more competent than banning someone because of complaining users. I'm not going to say he was hacking or not, but the odds are leaning against him. The person that got banned isn't the best source to figure out why he was banned. Videos don't really prove anything either.

You're not too familiar with Jiggly then are you? Best Quake player on this forum, him or Zubin. Neither of whom cheat, because that would defeat the purpose of their goals playing the game. And yes videos do prove something, they prove everythying. it's quite obvious he doesn't cheat, he's just really really good. 

And even if he did why would it take so long for him to get banned? he's been playing the game a looooong time, and they choose just now to ban a potential hacker? Don't think so. 

I'm well aware of Jiggly's skills in Quake Live, seeing as he never wastes an opportunity to brag about it. All I'm saying is that there is no way of knowing one way or another. Also, videos don't prove anything, that is unless he records every single moment he spends playing the game. If that's not the case (which is probably isn't), you have no idea what he does when he is not recording. This of course is now all moot since we actually got the actual reason and he wasn't banned for hacking but still, you shouldn't just assume everyone is innocent just because they're good.

Also, what kind of games issues bans for being mean? Isn't that the server admin's job?

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts

[QUOTE="dramaybaz"]ITT: I got banned, so quake live is bad and a scam.seanmcloughlin

If you're any way familiar with Jiggly you would understand this thread a lot more

Based on all the mentions of quake and zuben in all the threads, I think I do understand. But I never believed that he cheated, just that quake live is a scam/bad due to being banned?
Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Neither of us have any evidence to say it's one way or the other. I'd like to believe they're more competent than banning someone because of complaining users. I'm not going to say he was hacking or not, but the odds are leaning against him. The person that got banned isn't the best source to figure out why he was banned. Videos don't really prove anything either.

Toxic-Seahorse

You're not too familiar with Jiggly then are you? Best Quake player on this forum, him or Zubin. Neither of whom cheat, because that would defeat the purpose of their goals playing the game. And yes videos do prove something, they prove everythying. it's quite obvious he doesn't cheat, he's just really really good. 

And even if he did why would it take so long for him to get banned? he's been playing the game a looooong time, and they choose just now to ban a potential hacker? Don't think so. 

I'm well aware of Jiggly's skills in Quake Live, seeing as he never wastes an opportunity to brag about it. All I'm saying is that there is no way of knowing one way or another. Also, videos don't prove anything, that is unless he records every single moment he spends playing the game. If that's not the case (which is probably isn't), you have no idea what he does when he is not recording. This of course is now all moot since we actually got the actual reason and he wasn't banned for hacking but still, you shouldn't just assume everyone is innocent just because they're good.

Also, what kind of games issues bans for being mean? Isn't that the server admin's job?

we can't be sure what he's doing even when he's recording, as my video proves a triggerbot looks as legit as anything else. claim to be a pro player, they don't question you. he just likes bragging about it non stop. 

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

themagicbum9720

we can't be sure what he's doing even when he's recording, as my video proves a triggerbot looks as legit as anything else. claim to be a pro player, they don't question you. he just likes bragging about it non stop. 

that's not a triggerbot
it doesn't even look like he is cheating lol
those were all prediciton shots

and they were running straight at him

also his mousing is very smooth

looks anywhere between 50-100cm/360

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

I find all the ridiculous stats and **** jiggly posts amusing. All the reaction timing and stuff, does anyone else honestly care about it?

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#58 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

I find all the ridiculous stats and **** jiggly posts amusing. All the reaction timing and stuff, does anyone else honestly care about it?

Nick3306

you do if you understand the science behind playing an FPS on a higher level than the average joe. to evolve your skills and become a true marvel at any genre of gaming in general requires all things be considered from your speed with a mouse to your ability to position both yourself and your enemy in a given location on the map.

these are things few players of any genre on the casual or even low tier's take into consideration conciously. so id say if you ever want to actually get somewhere and improve your play these things are important to both udnerstand and know how to apply them.

these are the kinds of things that seperate the skilled from the unskilled4life

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts

Nick3306
Nobody cares, I think most people just find him a bit annoying and excessive, constantly talking about Quake and Zubin.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 JigglyWiggly_

[QUOTE="Nick3306"]

V4LENT1NE

Nobody cares, I think most people just find him a bit annoying and excessive, constantly talking about Quake and Zubin.

yes myfriend i am very happy

Nick3306

my friend, stats are just numbers for how you can play and still be effective in extreme situations

rapha, #1 quake live dueler is not nearly the fastest or has the best aim, but plays in a way that he is most comfortable with and wins because of it

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Hey Jiggly get yourself a PS3 (if you don't already have one) and come verse me in Fifa 13. I'll show you who's the real boss around here mwahah :twisted:

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 JigglyWiggly_

Hey Jiggly get yourself a PS3 (if you don't already have one) and come verse me in Fifa 13. I'll show you who's the real boss around here mwahah :twisted:

BattleSpectre
i will ofc play myfriend but i do not have the game i am currently playing sly 4
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

JigglyWiggly_

i will ofc play myfriend but i do not have the game i am currently playing sly 4

Nice nice. Hm come to think of it i still need to buy that sly collection xD

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#64 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

themagicbum9720

How do you konw that guy's cheating? Playing sniper on TF2 is all about the shots he's making, and I've had runs where I kill like 4 or 5 people all in a row with headshots and I'm not that great.

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#65 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

lol it's a scam and now that you're getting unbanned it's all good  :lol:

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Congrats.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="themagicbum9720"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] I'm well aware of Jiggly's skills in Quake Live, seeing as he never wastes an opportunity to brag about it. All I'm saying is that there is no way of knowing one way or another. Also, videos don't prove anything, that is unless he records every single moment he spends playing the game. If that's not the case (which is probably isn't), you have no idea what he does when he is not recording. This of course is now all moot since we actually got the actual reason and he wasn't banned for hacking but still, you shouldn't just assume everyone is innocent just because they're good.

cain006

How do you konw that guy's cheating? Playing sniper on TF2 is all about the shots he's making, and I've had runs where I kill like 4 or 5 people all in a row with headshots and I'm not that great.

Yeah, I admin a TF2 server, that's hardly a cheat. 

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

Quake owns. 

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Nick3306

[QUOTE="Nick3306"]

ionusX

you do if you understand the science behind playing an FPS on a higher level than the average joe. to evolve your skills and become a true marvel at any genre of gaming in general requires all things be considered from your speed with a mouse to your ability to position both yourself and your enemy in a given location on the map.

these are things few players of any genre on the casual or even low tier's take into consideration conciously. so id say if you ever want to actually get somewhere and improve your play these things are important to both udnerstand and know how to apply them.

these are the kinds of things that seperate the skilled from the unskilled4life

You misunderstood me. I am well aware of the statistics and stuff behind being good at a game. All i was saying is that jiggly throws them out there as to try to make himself see better and smarter (it doesnt work BTW) and i was wondering if anyone actually cared about the stats that he posts randomly.
Gammit10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 119

User Lists: 2

#70 Gammit10
Member since 2004 • 2397 Posts
I expected bans for jiggly to come much more quickly.
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

Is it fair to say that heeeeweeee would have destroyed you in your QL match if you hadn't been cheating?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#73 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

I wanted to read this whole thread, but Jiggly's posts started giving me a headache.

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts

In all honesty, and this may come as a suprise to you.. But, I believe you were banned for looking like a frail muslim kid. 

Good luck in getting your account back, jihad. 

SystemsGO
WUT
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 JigglyWiggly_

In all honesty, and this may come as a suprise to you.. But, I believe you were banned for looking like a frail muslim kid. 

Good luck in getting your account back, jihad. 

SystemsGO
wat
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#76 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

And I'm supposed to believe that you were banned for absolutely no reason at all?

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 JigglyWiggly_

And I'm supposed to believe that you were banned for absolutely no reason at all?

NeonNinja
yes i am unbanned
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"]

[QUOTE="Geminon"] you were banned because you aimbot... its not exactly a mysteryGeminon

no my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw3zic08rxo&t=60s

zubin is a bit faster than me actually.

[spoiler]  [/spoiler]

video shows nothing but you clicking on some circles. playing a game where enemy movement is variable is far different. face it, you finally got caught aimbotting and were banned.

His score in that flash game is well above normal afaik. In an fps of course you having moving targets but at the same time you dont have to rely just on the mouse for aim, you can also strafe to help line up shots as well.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 JigglyWiggly_

[QUOTE="Geminon"][QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"]

no my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw3zic08rxo&t=60s

zubin is a bit faster than me actually.

[spoiler]  [/spoiler]

Cranler

video shows nothing but you clicking on some circles. playing a game where enemy movement is variable is far different. face it, you finally got caught aimbotting and were banned.

His score in that flash game is well above normal afaik. In an fps of course you having moving targets but at the same time you dont have to rely just on the mouse for aim, you can also strafe to help line up shots as well.

yes that is called strafe aiming

average score for aim400kg is 15,000-22,000 

it's a good benchmark for handeye coordination

myfriend fisherolol gets around 75,000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RPjrTJ7KMM&hd=1

he is very good, except his playstyle is complete derp in tribes ascend

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#80 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

Funny how just about every one of Jiggly's responses come with a YouTube link. 

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#81 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

if you were actually as good as you claim to be, you would be an MLG player. seeing as you arent, that is just further proof that you are an aimbotter.Geminon

MLG player? :lol: LMAO

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#82 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts
Nice to see you back. Also Warsow is on Greenlight now, go vote or something. Also which CS game would you recommend that is the most pro?
timma25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 timma25
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts

Everyone just wish they had jigglyskills. Anyone who thinks he cheat codes is bad and should feel bad.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Nick3306

realguitarhero5
Yep, and annoying stats that no one asked for.
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts
[QUOTE="CaptainAhab13"]Nice to see you back. Also Warsow is on Greenlight now, go vote or something. Also which CS game would you recommend that is the most pro?

CS 1.6 is the most pro, but you'll probably have more fun on source or GO.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 JigglyWiggly_

Nice to see you back. Also Warsow is on Greenlight now, go vote or something. Also which CS game would you recommend that is the most pro?CaptainAhab13

1.6, but cs is literally human benchmark the game. It's not super mouseaim heavy, it's mainly on how fast your natural reactions are.

Not sure why people exactly watch cs games since there's not that much depth, but i do like the frag movies.
this guy is the fastest i've seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdkVCMWLUlw&list=FLUTVRxG9CkcFb_ITr8Q6G3w&t=46s
shi... that was like 50ms reaction times

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 JigglyWiggly_

[QUOTE="realguitarhero5"]

Nick3306

my friend you came into a thread that i made what do you expect

here some quake for you though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJpadzN533k

mortal1, my opponent is scrub tho

he is only 10th highest ranked in the us 

if not that, then go play some klonoa 2

i have finally got it working

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZ0UTyLtw4&t=4m20s&hd=1 zubin's transformation into a total phur will be complete once he plays

everyone else already played the game ofc, including me. Our other team mate is currently playing it atm, he cried at the end of the first game, dhat

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

I love Jiggly threads.  He's so enthusiastic it is a little contagious.

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts

[QUOTE="Nick3306"][QUOTE="realguitarhero5"]

JigglyWiggly_

my friend you came into a thread that i made what do you expect

here some quake for you though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJpadzN533k

mortal1, my opponent is scrub tho

he is only 10th highest ranked in the us 

if not that, then go play some klonoa 2

i have finally got it working

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZ0UTyLtw4&t=4m20s&hd=1zubin's transformation into a total phur will be complete once he plays

everyone else already played the game ofc, including me. Our other team mate is currently playing it atm, he cried at the end of the first game, dhat

Mentions Quake? Check, mentions Zubin? Check, posts links no one cares about? Check.

alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 alan_carter
Member since 2009 • 1404 Posts

oh and good news i am unbanned in a week
apparently it's causethey said i was a jerk

zubin is the worst quake live player ever btw
his playstyle is cs style which doesn't work in quake, at all.

he got rocket spammed so hard that it pushed him into tier 2

i don't hold that against him

i asked what he would change about quake live. "Remove all explosives"

JigglyWiggly_

Tbh if that was the reason of the ban, it's totally justified xD

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 cain006

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"]

alan_carter

I don't get how though. Have you ever played Quake Live? Half the people are complete a**holes.

alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 alan_carter
Member since 2009 • 1404 Posts

[QUOTE="alan_carter"]

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"]

cain006

I don't get how though. Have you ever played Quake Live? Half the people are complete a**holes.

I know, all those wannabe's in these competitive online games are all jerky tryhards.
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 cain006

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="alan_carter"]

alan_carter

I know, all those wannabe's in these competitive online games are all jerky tryhards.

I actually like it. Very few of them are serious, it's basically big joke.

Socijalisticka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Socijalisticka
Member since 2011 • 1555 Posts

cain006

That's odd.  I find that QL players tend to be very decent.  Can't go over a round without a "<3" or ":)" or "n1".

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 cain006

[QUOTE="cain006"]

Socijalisticka

That's odd.  I find that QL players tend to be very decent.  Can't go over a round without a "<3" or ":)" or "n1".

I haven't played in a while, but that's been my experience. What tier do you play in? I play in tier 3, where there's a lot of tryhards who think they're great. Guess what if you were great, you'd be playing in tier 4 :lol:

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 JigglyWiggly_

[QUOTE="Socijalisticka"]

[QUOTE="cain006"]

cain006

I haven't played in a while, but that's been my experience. What tier do you play in? I play in tier 3, where there's a lot of tryhards who think they're great. Guess what if you were great, you'd be playing in tier 4 :lol:

my friend players in tier 3 are not using keyboard and mouse they are using steering wheels
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 cain006

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="Socijalisticka"]

JigglyWiggly_

my friend players in tier 3 are not using keyboard and mouse they are using steering wheels

What are the tier 2 and 1 guys using?

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 JigglyWiggly_

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"][QUOTE="cain006"]I haven't played in a while, but that's been my experience. What tier do you play in? I play in tier 3, where there's a lot of tryhards who think they're great. Guess what if you were great, you'd be playing in tier 4 :lol:

cain006

What are the tier 2 and 1 guys using?

that's different they are mentally handicapped that would be mean to insult them
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#100 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34804 Posts
[QUOTE="realguitarhero5"]

Nick3306

It sure is annoying to not understand.