PC Achevements download?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goduffgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 goduffgo
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts

can we download a programme that is like the xbox gamescore achevements?! i thought it was a realy great feature and it makes you wanna try that extra harder and more focus on games?!

i also thought would be cool if there was a feature for you too add achevemnts too for old games too so people can download as an addon for example Unreal Tournament (1)

Ninja_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ninja_Dog
Member since 2003 • 2615 Posts

As far as I know, no.

Some PC games have achievements such as the Orange Box. Valve is embracing the achievement fad.

I think achievments are great and I hope more PC games start doing it. From what I hear they are not hard to implement.

Corvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Corvan
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts
Pc Achevements would be very cool, and in the very near future start using this.
Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Lilgunney612
Member since 2005 • 1878 Posts
not achievements.. but xfire has a little gamercard thing that shows you how many hours you have poured into a game (check my profile) it kinda motivates you to spend more time on shooters to get better at it.
Ninja_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ninja_Dog
Member since 2003 • 2615 Posts

not achievements.. but xfire has a little gamercard thing that shows you how many hours you have poured into a game (check my profile) it kinda motivates you to spend more time on shooters to get better at it.Lilgunney612

If I had a program that recorded the amount of hours I spent on gaming...it would probably motivate me to go outside.

bedram793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#6 bedram793
Member since 2006 • 1741 Posts
^^^ LMAO That got me laughing.
The_PC_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_PC_Gamer
Member since 2003 • 2910 Posts
Achievements dont have much use. For consoles, they get you free downloads. On PC, they are nothing more than points for bragging
Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts

[QUOTE="Lilgunney612"]not achievements.. but xfire has a little gamercard thing that shows you how many hours you have poured into a game (check my profile) it kinda motivates you to spend more time on shooters to get better at it.Ninja_Dog

If I had a program that recorded the amount of hours I spent on gaming...it would probably motivate me to go outside.

LOL!

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts

[QUOTE="Lilgunney612"]not achievements.. but xfire has a little gamercard thing that shows you how many hours you have poured into a game (check my profile) it kinda motivates you to spend more time on shooters to get better at it.Ninja_Dog

LOL

Anyway I don't care about achievements. It's really boring trying to get them instead of enjoy the game.

The_PC_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_PC_Gamer
Member since 2003 • 2910 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja_Dog"]

[QUOTE="Lilgunney612"]not achievements.. but xfire has a little gamercard thing that shows you how many hours you have poured into a game (check my profile) it kinda motivates you to spend more time on shooters to get better at it.thusaha

LOL

Anyway I don't care about achievements. It's really boring trying to get them instead of enjoy the game.

agreed

df853

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 df853
Member since 2004 • 1433 Posts

As far as I know, no.

Some PC games have achievements such as the Orange Box. Valve is embracing the achievement fad.

I think achievments are great and I hope more PC games start doing it. From what I hear they are not hard to implement.

Ninja_Dog

I would imagine implementing them would be about as easy as having a heart attack from eating too much McDonald's.

Agujereado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Agujereado
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Microsoft's Games For Windows Live ties into Xbox Live, if you check out the wikipedia page there is a fairly comprehensive list of which ones have achievements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_for_Windows_titles

goduffgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 goduffgo
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts
Football Manager Live has achevements! im doing beta testing on its and the game its pretty good!
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#14 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
GoW and Halo 2 have achievements if you pay for Xbox Live and have those games you can get achievements for them on PC
elitedead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 elitedead
Member since 2007 • 215 Posts

The newer games from steam have it, like the day of defeat source beta and trials 2.