No world cup for pc ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sentenced83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 sentenced83
Member since 2005 • 1529 Posts

i just knew that it wont be rekeased for pc !! why ? iv been waiting for it since the disappointment of fifa 2010 !!?

this is unacceptable

acare84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 acare84
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts

It won't come to PC.

rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

No loss...fifa SUCKS on pc Donkey balls!

Avatar image for charmingcharlie
charmingcharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 charmingcharlie
Member since 2006 • 1244 Posts

Is this a surprise to any one ? After all this is what they said about the PC and the last Fifa football game :-

The PC version of FIFA 09 is different to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions because of the CPU processing power required for the architecture of the game.

The majority of gamer's PC's do not have enough CPU processing power for this architecture, so FIFA09 on PC has been built to have the best possible graphics and gameplay engine while still being accessible to as many fans of the game as possible. If the architecture was identical to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions, FIFA09 on PC would only be accessible to 1-3% of the PC systems on the market.EA Douchebag

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/41519/EA-PC-FIFA-09-Gimped-Because-Your-Computers-Suck

Even if they did bring Fifa World Cup 2010 to the PC I would put good money on it being a port of the damn iphone version. EA sports are not that interested in the PC which is probably a good thing because I am not that interested in giving them my money either.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Ok, now ea is lying right infront of us, so they say that only 1-3% can run the game at the same graphics as the console versions, yet they want us to buy their awful ports with their extreme requirements. :roll: Game developers are lying infront our faces.
badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts
EA sucks and also their fanboys :P
Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts
What a pity. I'll have to play on the PSP now :(
sentenced83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 sentenced83
Member since 2005 • 1529 Posts

damn !! i've been looking for a football game ! last week i tried playing fifa 2010 again to give it its chance but i could only last 2 matches before trying to break the monitor ... all i guess am gonna boycott any of EA products since they prefer the consoles !!

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

i just knew that it wont be rekeased for pc !! why ? iv been waiting for it since the disappointment of fifa 2010 !!?

this is unacceptable

sentenced83
You know....I have always played FIFA on PC....and got really angry like you when it wasn't released on PC. I now play it on PS3 and I can assure you it's much better, both graphically and control wise. I am not saying go out and buy a PS3...but for it to be as good on PC, they really need to do a revamp of the game...
Bigsteve3570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bigsteve3570
Member since 2009 • 975 Posts

rhazzy
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

The last excellent FIFA game I played on the PC was FIFA 96. Since then, I thought the console versions were better starting with the PS2.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FelipeInside

The last excellent FIFA game I played on the PC was FIFA 96. Since then, I thought the console versions were better starting with the PS2.

jun_aka_pekto
True...although in my opinion FIFA98 was really good on PC.... as well as FIFA2007, but by then it was too consolerized... (is that a word?)
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="dakan45"]Ok, now ea is lying right infront of us, so they say that only 1-3% can run the game at the same graphics as the console versions, yet they want us to buy their awful ports with their extreme requirements. :roll: Game developers are lying infront our faces.

I agree, lying to our faces. I have FIFA on PS3, and I can tell you that any good gaming desktop can handle it at max graphics...
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

[QUOTE="dakan45"]Ok, now ea is lying right infront of us, so they say that only 1-3% can run the game at the same graphics as the console versions, yet they want us to buy their awful ports with their extreme requirements. :roll: Game developers are lying infront our faces.millerlight89
How are they lying if they admit to us it is a bad port?

Am sorry, did they admit that its gonna be a bad port or they are talking crap that only a very small precentage will be able to enjoy the game at the same quality of the consoles versions and thats why they dont release it?

Because i find insulting to say that only the ones that have super rigs will be able to play at the "CONSOLE" quality when most games outhere look better on pc and have pretty steep requirements too. So now they say that in order to play at the console setting we gotta have super cutting edge rigs, thats like telling us:

"Yup, "this" much we will bother with the pc version, it wont ever run well on great rigs so we wont make it at all :D"

Or is it:

"we suck so badly at pc otpimazation that its gonna be the worst port in the history of gaming, so we wont make a pc version at all"

Seems like an awful excuse to me to say that they dont wanna bother at all rather having a real reason.

Tuzolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 Tuzolord
Member since 2007 • 1409 Posts

Its better to not be here then to come with a freaking ps2 engine.. got it for the x360 and I still like pes2010 better gameplay wise.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="dakan45"]Ok, now ea is lying right infront of us, so they say that only 1-3% can run the game at the same graphics as the console versions, yet they want us to buy their awful ports with their extreme requirements. :roll: Game developers are lying infront our faces.dakan45

How are they lying if they admit to us it is a bad port?

Am sorry, did they admit that its gonna be a bad port or they are talking crap that only a very small precentage will be able to enjoy the game at the same quality of the consoles versions and thats why they dont release it?

Because i find insulting to say that only the ones that have super rigs will be able to play at the "CONSOLE" quality when most games outhere look better on pc and have pretty steep requirements too. So now they say that in order to play at the console setting we gotta have super cutting edge rigs, thats like telling us:

"Yup, "this" much we will bother with the pc version, it wont ever run well on great rigs so we wont make it at all :D"

Or is it:

"we suck so badly at pc otpimazation that its gonna be the worst port in the history of gaming, so we wont make a pc version at all"

Seems like an awful excuse to me to say that they dont wanna bother at all rather having a real reason.

That's the thing....I don't even believe it's a RECENT port. The graphics on the PS3 are really good...but like someone said, the graphics on the PC look like the engine from the PS2... It's like EA haven't even bothered to port the PS3 version.... but just kept on using the OLD port and added updated teams with a few gameplay improvements.
Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

Ok, now ea is lying right infront of us, so they say that only 1-3% can run the game at the same graphics as the console versions, yet they want us to buy their awful ports with their extreme requirements. :roll: Game developers are lying infront our faces.dakan45
Exactly. This also means one of two things. They believe so little in their ability to port games (so they are not good developers) or that they don't feel like spending the money. In this case it is probably both, but it is kind of surprising because I thought all games were ported by unpaid interns. It would make sense considering the quality of some ports, the obvious lack of time spent porting, and possible experience porting.

rhazzy

I know what you are trying to say, but you confused me with the addition of Donkey balls after pc. Are you saying that if Fifa were on the pc's donkey balls the game would then suck? Or did you mean to (and you did) say Fifa sucks donkey balls on pc.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="Bigsteve3570"][QUOTE="rhazzy"] Exactly. When I read that i kind of chuckled. They just went right out and said, "we do not feel like actually trying to port this game well". They really should of said that because I almost doubt anyone is gullible enough to be believe them (I said almost because I know some people will). But if they would have said that they care very little about porting because they would rather not spend money on the porting process (of course it seems like most developers get unpaid interns to do the porting on most games anyway), then I would have had some respect in their honesty. [QUOTE="Bigsteve3570"][QUOTE="rhazzy"]

Agent_Kaliaver

I know what you are trying to say, but you confused my with the addition of Donkey balls after pc. Are you saying that if Fifa were on the pc's donkey balls the game would then suck? Or did you mean to (and you did) say Fifa sucks donkey balls on pc.

I know...after his comment I went out and bought some donkey balls, sat my PC on top of them and started playing...it seemed the same to me...