:New PC Game Servers: :Free To Join:

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrPcGamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrPcGamer93
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know about our new server that we have setup. The servers are purely setup for testing purposes until more people join and we have sorted out all the complications. The server machine is running from a high speed 100MB/s connection with low ping although sometimes the ping does go high for a few minutes. We only have a few servers setup at the minute but we are creating more very soon. The IP to join any of our servers is deadenable.no-ip.org Feel Free to join at any time as the machine is running 24/7 GAME SERVERS CURRENTLY RUNNING Minecraft Counter Strike:Source Team Fortress 2 Garrys Mod Left 4 Dead 2 GAME SERVERS COMING SOON Counter Strike:Global Offensive Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Possibly a Private WOW (Maybe more Call Of Duty Servers soon) VOICE SERVERS CURRENTLY RUNNING Teamspeak 3 Ventrilo Mumble may be coming soon Server Machine Specifications Motherboard: Asus Crosshair Formula V CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T (Currently at stock settings, maybe overclocked soon) PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Modular 850W SSD: OCZ Petrol 128gb CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 Watercooling Thanks Nathan Doyle (Server owner)
undeadgoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 undeadgoon
Member since 2006 • 706 Posts

lol why all posts like this from lvl 1 accounts.... you wont get any replies like that..

MrPcGamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MrPcGamer93
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
The reason why is because when i posted this, was literally the first time i heard about this company. Is all i did what type into google advertise my server and gaming forums and this one was one of the results. I figured that i would post this here and if it got taken down then i wouldnt post it here but it hasnt so its going to stay on here.