Need some help with Rumblepad 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xXxArchSagexXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 xXxArchSagexXx
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts

Hey. I need some help with the logtiech rumplepad 2.....if anyone out there could help i'd greatly appreciate it :) Is there a difference in terms of compatibility with games, between the wired rumplepad 2 or the cordless rumblepad 2? And I wanna know if the rumplepad 2 (cordless/wired) could work with these games: Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Far Cry 2, Prince of Persia, Gears of War, Bioshock, Dead Space, CoD WaW, Fallout 3, Assasin's Creed, The Witcher Enhanced Edition. I now got into pc gaming and i bought those game because i don't have my console here at the moment (on a holiday :) ) So i was wondering if the rumblepad 2 would be compatible with at least most of those games :(

Once again, any help would greatly be appreciated :) It'd really help me out...

P.S. I also saw a Logitech Dual Action controller.... would that be compatible?

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

First: If you want a highly compatible pc gamepad get a 360 gamepad, or a 360 clone like the logitech Chillstream. All of logitech gamepads come with a software called "Logitech Profiler" which lets you use your gamepad in any program, you just select the .exe file, (I know its a wothless example but to give you an idea of how cool this software is you can use your gamepad to write in Word or Excel). and you can map any keyboard key and mouse options to your gamepad. I own this same gamepad it is good(basically its a Dualshock 2 clone), but the 360 one is more advanced with its two analogue triggers.

Second: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DON'T USE GAMEPADS ON FPS'S,RTS'S AND RPG'S(unless they are very console like rpg's like final fantasy VII). ON EVERY OTHER GENRE, GAMEPAD IS THE WAY TO GO.