Need help with Old game! Sims 2 Bon Voyage! Please!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hellojewby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hellojewby
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I have been searching Google high and low for a solution to my problem. Low and behold, this link http://www.gamespot.com/forums/pc-mac-linux-society-1000004/install-problem-27114688/ will take you to my exact problem. The .iso file is the exact same.

But the link to the (maybe) solution is down? Their are very few responses and I'm just at a total loss. All of my games are real hard copies with disks, codes, booklets and cases. Not downloaded ones. So why is Bon Voyage disk 1 just an .iso file? What IS this .iso file? It only gives me a burn option. Doesn't load. At all.

Does anyone anywhere have a viable solution?

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

Havent really touched sims 2 in awhile wife an i play sims 4 with expansion pack..Awhile back origins offered every pack for free of sims2..So my wife jumped on that an she hasnt had a problem..When she feels like playing winter an animals

hellojewby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hellojewby
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I still own/play every Sims game. 1-4. But I'm really bothered that this ONE expansion isn't working. If I can't find a solution, I guess I'll have to break down and buy another copy..