Need help finding a good gaming mouse for big hands.

Tarheelram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Tarheelram
Member since 2015 • 20 Posts

So I just got a laptop, and I was looking for a good mouse. It doesn't have to be a gaming mouse persay, but I am hoping to play Mobas like League of Legends and such. I have really big hands so I don't want one of those small mouses that won't feel comfy in my hands. If anyone has some good suggestions please send me an amazon link to them. Thank you.

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

@tarheelram: I just got the SteelSeries rival http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00G6IJ5QK and it is a mouse that is bigger than an average mouse. I feel like it is pretty comfortable, but it really depends how you grip the mouse. I am more of a palm grip kind of guy and this mouse is great and it was also designed for righties! Also I would recommend going to Best Buy and trying their display gaming mice. Gaming mice are usually a lot more comfortable than standard office mice.

attirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 attirex
Member since 2007 • 2473 Posts

Seconded. I have fairly big hands (ie, long fingers) and played my MS/Razer Habu to death (it was a larger mouse and it fit my grip perfectly). I tried the Deathadder for a while, but the build quality just wasn't there. I stumbled across the Rival in Best Buy one day while shopping for something else, and so far it's been a great mouse.

Bravo632

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bravo632
Member since 2015 • 207 Posts

SteelSeries Rival is surely suitable for players with big hands and they look comfortable.

I would recommend Logitech 402, but if you'd like to go for the same shape with more enhancements (weight placement, different material etc) then you should checkout the Logitech 502 instead.

I personally hate tweaking stuff with weight etc. on devices so I ended up going for 402 instead & I've enjoyed it since. Never going back to Razer Deathadder again.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

http://usb.brando.com/usb-big-mouse_p2543c37d15.html

:P Razer Deathadder is a good option, Mad Catz Cyborg can be adjusted to the right hand.

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

I honestly feel like Razer mice have really gone down hill. I tried 7 different Razer mice at Best Buy and they all felt cheaply made. Razer use to be a good company, but I feel like their quality just doesn't justify the cost. The most comfortable mice I tried in Best Buy were the Corsair mice and the SteelSeries Rival. I ultimately went with the Rival because it was the only mouse that also came in white (which matches my setup.)

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#7 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17895 Posts

Logitech G700s is big, comfortable, lots of buttons, and can be used wired or wireless. I use it in my living room setup. Highly recommended.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

I'd consider the Logitech G602. A rather professional looking wireless mouse that boasts tracking performance well beyond what a wireless mouse can typically deliver. The only catch? It was too big for more (my fingers could only reach the back of the primary buttons when palming it). It was so big I returned it for a G502. But for users with bigger hands the G602 should be a nice fit.