This topic is locked from further discussion.

POP-TTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 POP-TTT
Member since 2005 • 61 Posts

Hi, I recently installed NBA 2k12 and the game doesn't start. I try to launch the game but nothing happens. What is interesting that when I open the task manager there is no nba2k12.exe running but when I go to the processes tab I can see that there is an NBA 2k12 process running with a high cpu precentage.
It is quite strange since nba 2k11 ran quite decent on this computer(and developers said that the nba 2k12 requirements are the same as 2k11) I even tried the www.canurunit.com site and it told me that I can run this game.

I updated all my drivers and I even tried running it on different kind of windows 7 and xp and the problem seems to be the same.

My PC is Amd Athlon XP 3200+ , Radeon x1950 pro and 1.5 gb ram.

I searched the internet for similar problem threads but I couldn't fin any. And I even installed the game on my weak NETBOOK acer aspire one and it worked, very very slow but It worked.

So does anybody have clue why is there such a problem and how to fix it ?

Thanks.

HARDNTHEPAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 HARDNTHEPAINT
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I have a major problem an im feed up with it... my nba 2k12 freezes up after my player goes through the draft and stops on the CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS, it can't be my PS3 since none of the other games i have does that. i can play any other game mode except MY PLAYER, Would you know or have a solution to my problem?
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

I have a major problem an im feed up with it... my nba 2k12 freezes up after my player goes through the draft and stops on the CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS, it can't be my PS3 since none of the other games i have does that. i can play any other game mode except MY PLAYER, Would you know or have a solution to my problem?HARDNTHEPAINT

Wrong forum buddy, ur in the PC Section.