Medal of honor vs Bad company 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tsuanthony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Tsuanthony
Member since 2009 • 909 Posts

MOH was a good blend of both popular shooters out in the market but compared to BFBc2 how does it stand in terms of multiplayer? Is it a twitch shooter like COD? Or perhaps a bit more real like BC2 . I heard the single player was nice.

Better? Worser?

sir_Brofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 sir_Brofist
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
medal of honor... was.. horribly average. BC2's multiplayer plays really nice on the other hand. Unless youre a bush wookie.
Tsuanthony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tsuanthony
Member since 2009 • 909 Posts
[QUOTE="sir_Brofist"]medal of honor... was.. horribly average. BC2's multiplayer plays really nice on the other hand. Unless youre a bush wookie.

hmm yeah I'm a fan of BC2. I wish tanks made more of a dent in the thick foilege, if only they had brought a flame thrower into BC2... (disregarding the vietnam expansion)
narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

Medal of Honor MP is actually very good. It's more fast paced than BFBC2,and the game modes are a little more in depth then COD. Sector control and the objective based modes are my favorites. It's actually one of the best MP shooters I've played. Only bad point is that there aren't too many unlockable guns and you can't do prestige mode.

MOH is better IMO, since I can never seem to get into BF games because of the shooting mechanics and distant spawning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

When MOh first came out = Entire team were snipers on both sides, was horribly unbalanced. Then they patched it, after the community was already dead. **** game is **** anyway, dice completely abandoned it after releasing the map pack. Only decent part of the game was the single player (which is about 3-4 hours long on the hardest difficulty first time around)

BC2- Multiplayer is pretty good. They gave too much power (Kill players in one hit, kill tanks with mortar strikes) to snipers so in a lot of rush games, the attacking team will just be sitting there herp derping. In urban maps, everyone just runs around with the CG. Aside from that I had a lot of the fun with the game, about 250 hours or so compared to around 23 in MOH.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

When MOh first came out = Entire team were snipers on both sides, was horribly unbalanced. Then they patched it, after the community was already dead. **** game is **** anyway, dice completely abandoned it after releasing the map pack. Only decent part of the game was the single player (which is about 3-4 hours long on the hardest difficulty first time around)

BC2- Multiplayer is pretty good. They gave too much power (Kill players in one hit, kill tanks with mortar strikes) to snipers so in a lot of rush games, the attacking team will just be sitting there herp derping. In urban maps, everyone just runs around with the CG. Aside from that I had a lot of the fun with the game, about 250 hours or so compared to around 23 in MOH.

October_Tide

MOH isn't dead. I never have problems finding many servers for all game modes. It's definitely not as popular as BFBC2 though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

[QUOTE="October_Tide"]

narlymech

MOH isn't dead. I never have problems finding many servers for all game modes. It's definitely not as popular as BFBC2 though

When I quit, there were about 2k players on in peak times. **** when you play on nz and aussie servers which are 90% empty.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#8 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
Medal of Honor MP is basically all the bad things from call of duty and battlefield combined, as you can tell I don't like it. The single player in MOH is pretty good, although has quite a few sloppy issues. BC2 single player is rubbish imo but multiplayer is one of the best in years. Overall worser.
GuitarPAaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 GuitarPAaron
Member since 2006 • 1368 Posts

MOH is better. The multiplayer is easier than the BC2 multiplayer though.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
Singleplayer is a sad excuse, it's terrible, better than BC 2 sp but still terrible as for multiplayer it's mostly BC 2, leaning towards CoD without environment destruction.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts

I hate BC2 multiplayer, getting shot by guys sitting with assault rifles on hills 1 mile away was annoying as hell. Plus you cant get to learn the game because high levels join the noob servers and ruin it. I really like the BC2 single player though, I am playing through it atm.

will952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 will952
Member since 2008 • 655 Posts

Bad Company 2 any day of the week. Even if you're team is just herp derping and charging along open ground, it's still immensley fun to play tactically yourself. Sneaking behind enemy lines, swapping kits to take out a tank....There are several 'Oh Snap!' moments even just in multiplayer, moments you create yourself, such as strapping C4 onto an ATV, driving into a building, detonating and taking out 5 snipers all on second floor, only to whip out the magnum and plug a few killer shots into some craniums :P

daniel_br

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 daniel_br
Member since 2007 • 121 Posts

The only good thing about MoH 2010 is that you will receive a beta key to play BF3. :P

morrowindnic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 morrowindnic
Member since 2004 • 1541 Posts

MoH was trash. It somehow manged to be worse then CoD. And I didn't think that was possible.

TruedUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TruedUp
Member since 2002 • 691 Posts
I Had a lot of problems with MoH at launch so I didnt bother going further. It seems alright, like a hybrid of CoD and BC2 multiplayer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

The only good thing about MoH 2010 is that you will receive a beta key to play BF3. :P

daniel_br

Will have to wait until September to see if they actually work :roll:

dmb34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#17 dmb34
Member since 2004 • 1102 Posts
I play BC2 and MOH back to back on a regular basis, they are both good. MOH is loads better than MW2 .....I agree that MOH is a bit faster paced than BC2, I couldnt get into the single player versions of either game at all, reminds me of COD....
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#18 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
BC2 > Any COD > MOH 2010
covertgamer78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#19 covertgamer78
Member since 2005 • 1032 Posts

Plat all weaps in BFBC2. You will have the most gameplay you ever have in any game. I'm almost half way there. BFBC2 MP is in a league of it's own and BF3 will be even better. No other FPS MP game compares. BFBC2 SP isn't so great. CoD is way better in SP. MoH got lukewarm reviews, so go BFBC2, you won't regret it. Look at my XFire hours in my sig to see how much I like this game.

shahabzelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 shahabzelda
Member since 2008 • 130 Posts
MOH of course is better.
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts

Bad Company 2, no contest

jernas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22 jernas
Member since 2005 • 1514 Posts

I only played MoH multiplayer demo but it wasn't any good. Very small maps and very fast paced gameplay leads to a lot of uncontrollable action. I prefer BC2 which is actually a pretty good game.

Silicel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 Silicel1
Member since 2005 • 2342 Posts

BFBC2 all day every day, as long as you play on servers where are a lot less veterans and avoid rush untill you are at least rank 10-15 to gain some experience and get better weapons. I enjoy rush very much but I died a lot while ranking up.

covertgamer78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#24 covertgamer78
Member since 2005 • 1032 Posts

BFBC2 all day every day, as long as you play on servers where are a lot less veterans and avoid rush untill you are at least rank 10-15 to gain some experience and get better weapons. I enjoy rush very much but I died a lot while ranking up.

Silicel1
Rush is suicide if your team sucks. I only played on noob servers until I couldn't play on them anymore which was about level 40 or so.