Medal of Honor: EA servers currently unavailable. Plese try again later.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zombiecharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 zombiecharlie
Member since 2008 • 105 Posts

Medal of Honor to me is a huge disaapointment. I have only played like 2 hours of the multiplayer and get a message saying that I have disconnected due to EA servers not being availbale. I HAVE THIS MESSAGE now for like 3 straight days. I can still play TIER 1 and single player but the multiplayer is what I want.

Its not me or my computer but EA from what I can work out on goole and other gaming forums.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, has anyone else experienced this or onother EA games?

I even did a youtube video to vent my frustration.

Valkyrie_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 Valkyrie_44
Member since 2004 • 898 Posts

I just tried logging this morning after playing for a good portion yesterday. No problems logging in on my end.

SLUSHiNaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SLUSHiNaToR
Member since 2009 • 1366 Posts
This happens to me a bit playing MoH and when I play Bad Company 2 it happens usually when i try to log on if it comes up at all.
SicklySunStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SicklySunStorm
Member since 2009 • 2004 Posts

I'd say it's more likely an issue specifically between EA and your internet provider, given that others can get on it OK.... that's just a guess though, I've truly no idea. Hope it resolves itself soon for you ;)

thege819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thege819
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I bought the game at 25 October and I ve never seen multiplayer match. It keeps saying the same thing as yours is doing and I can t also play tier 1 :) EA servers sucks!!!
zombiecharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zombiecharlie

Dude

It was my Firewall afterall. I can play online now and it kicks ass.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="zombiecharlie"]

Dude

It was my Firewall afterall. I can play online now and it kicks ass.

I figured so. I was also going to suggest that something was wrong with your Punkbuster as many people were having problems with this. Me being one of them, but I found a fix. As far as finding games, I've had 3 incidents where the game would get stuck on "JOINING" and the arrows that move from left to right on the bottom right hand corner would keep going and going, but it would just stay like that. I would have to close down the game. Other than that, I've had no problems when it came to finding games with the server browsers, but the matchmake portion of it still needs some work. Overall, not so much trouble and the online is fun when you can get pass the stupid snipers,which are ever so abundant in every single match.
jaxon62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jaxon62
Had same problem here's the fix. Had recently let a program optimize my net settings to make it faster. Unfortunately it changes settings MOH MP needs to play. Download " SG TCP Optimizer" and choose restore windows default settings. You will be back in the game asap i kid you not. Fixed and loving the game again. :)
jaxon62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jaxon62
Download "SG TCP Optimizer" and choose to restore windows default settings. I guarantee you'll be back online playing in no time.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#10 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

They still pull this crap?

thege819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thege819
I downloaded it and restored windows default settings and I rebooted the pc but MoH still cant be played online. Also, when I reopened the optimizer at current settings section it was writing the old settings not the default settings that I selected and I rebooted for. So I think it didn't change the settings for a reason I don't know(I run the program as admin)
zombiecharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 zombiecharlie

Those Snipers are pains alright.

If you can'y beat them join em!!!

alexemo58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 alexemo58
Ya i been havin same error with connection from EA an it's not my PC (EA need to get their act sorted big stile) so don't think it's your problem hang in there EA may work a miracle ? ?
readingfc_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 readingfc_1
Member since 2004 • 2548 Posts

I often have these sorts of problems with Fifa and Battlefield. They usually clear themselves after a while or a reset of my console.