This topic is locked from further discussion.

aeris101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aeris101
Member since 2006 • 448 Posts
I recently just bought a game called Keepsake. I was just wondering if anyone has ever played it and what your opinion of it was. I haven't had a chance to play it yet
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
what a weird post...
RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts
what a weird post...FelipeInside
What's weird about it? The OP is asking for opinions about the game. Your post is definitely the weirder one. If you are a fan of adventure titles, you just might enjoy Keepsake. It's definitely not one of the better adventure titles out there, but it's not an outright bad one either.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]what a weird post...RK-Mara
What's weird about it? The OP is asking for opinions about the game. Your post is definitely the weirder one. If you are a fan of adventure titles, you just might enjoy Keepsake. It's definitely not one of the better adventure titles out there, but it's not an outright bad one either.

I meant weird as in he bought the game first.... and THEN asked if it was good or not....lol....
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
[QUOTE="RK-Mara"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]what a weird post...FelipeInside

I meant weird as in he bought the game first.... and THEN asked if it was good or not....lol....

Probably bought it on impulse, Done so myself plenty of times.
bnewcol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 bnewcol
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I am playing the game currently, I lose my patience with it as it is mostly running back and forth from place to place. If they had a central map to click on a location, it would cut needless game time in half. Too much running back and forth, and you have to remember exactly where a room is too. Other than that, it was just OK, not great. I haven't finished it yet because of all the stupid running around.