Is there a CoD MW3 demo or benchmark?.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MechGamer110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MechGamer110
Member since 2013 • 55 Posts

Hi I have been reading reviews about MW3 and want to play it, my question is..., is there a demo or a benchmark I can download to see it will run well on my PC?.

I have a Pentium 4 3.2 single core and I really want to play MW3, my graphics card is not that bad also, it is a ATI 4670 1GB AGP. I also have 4GB of memory which is great. I will be playing the game on low settings with resolution set to low and all other settings set to low.

Is there a demo or a benchmark for this game?.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

AFAIK they just have free weekends occasionally. The game is a little poopy in the optimization department.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@MechGamer110 said:

Hi I have been reading reviews about MW3 and want to play it, my question is..., is there a demo or a benchmark I can download to see it will run well on my PC?.

I have a Pentium 4 3.2 single core and I really want to play MW3, my graphics card is not that bad also, it is a ATI 4670 1GB AGP. I also have 4GB of memory which is great. I will be playing the game on low settings with resolution set to low and all other settings set to low.

Is there a demo or a benchmark for this game?.

There really isn't a demo but why would you want to play a game with everything to low?

That's like going to see a huge blockbuster on a 15 inch black and white TV.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

pentium 4? Havent seen one of those since middle school.....and Im out of college