Horizontal lines on my LCD HDTV

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eiyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Eiyer
Member since 2009 • 93 Posts

Hi, I just bought a SIGMAC NE32AB1, which is a 32" 1080p 120Hz 100,000:1 Contrast Ratio TV. For some reason I was watching TV and all of a sudden about a thousand little lines appeared on my TV. They are Horizontal, go from left to right all the way down the TV. The lines top about 80% across the TV. The very right side of my TV has no lines on them, but the WHOLE TV is covered in them. All the lines are barely a fraction of an inch apart. Still able to play games and watch TV, but just being able to tell there are lines is VERY annoying. Is there any way I can fix this? I just now bought the TV.

Ben-Buja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Ben-Buja
Member since 2011 • 2809 Posts

Sounds like a serious problem with the TV, you should return it. Never heard of the brand btw.

Eiyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Eiyer
Member since 2009 • 93 Posts

I never heard of them before I bought it either, but I read all the reviews. Everyone seems to love it. This one guy said he has had his for a LONG time without any trouble whatsoever. I've had mine less than a week and this happened just from watching TV, so I don't know. It hasn't been hit or anything. I take really good care of all my stuff, I'm a gamer, lol.

Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

Sounds like a serious problem with the TV, you should return it. Never heard of the brand btw.

Ben-Buja

This is what you should do if you can, but as far as fixing it? Psh, I have no clue. Probably should go with a better known quality brand next time to be safe though buddy. Panasonic, Sony, etc...