This topic is locked from further discussion.

wackys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 wackys
Member since 2005 • 1315 Posts
Can someone point me to the right direction into finding Ortega and the Bandit cave please?I really don't know where he is.Also the quest "Jack's Gold"(or something like that) where is Jack?I can't seem to find him either.
Ken1a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ken1a
Member since 2006 • 359 Posts

Did a quick search and found several walkthroughs for Gothic 3:http://www.gamesover.com/walkthroughs/Gothic_3.txt

Hope that helps;by the way how do you like the game?I've been thinking of getting it myself.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts
gamefaqs is your friend.
RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts

gamefaqs is your friend.RossRichard

Or GameSpot. All the FAQs are here too.

wackys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 wackys
Member since 2005 • 1315 Posts
I need the part of the map where it is marked cause I tried guides and I can't seem to locate it.
col_hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 col_hannibal
Member since 2007 • 389 Posts

Ok, so you're looking for Ortega and his bandits. I'm going to try to explain to you. There is a road that goes from Ardea (the city in which you start), follow this road northeast, toward Vangard (look for the big Blue Shield). If you follow this road north you should reach a rock formation (like Stonehenge, if you know what i mean). At this monument there should be a hunter.

If you can reach this location you'll see a cave on your left, a big cave you can't miss it. It is guarded by two bandits. Enter the cave and kill every bandit and Ortega. You will also find some lamp oil, about 5, make sure to pick them up.

I would post a map but I can't since it's on my hdd and GS won't let me.

I hope it helps

col_hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 col_hannibal
Member since 2007 • 389 Posts

Oh, I forgot, regarding Jack's gold, if you want to find Jack, when in Ardea find the South gate, and follow the road to a Lighthouse, there you will find Jack.

Solun1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Solun1
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Thank you very much, I have been looking for this one, too - and it was not descripted in a walkthrough that I have.
Solun1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Solun1
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
You should definitely try it. I have got this game in 2006 (I even pre-ordered collector´s edition) and didn´t manage to finish it yet. Not that it´s difficult but because after months of playing, I have switched to another game, then returned to G3 but wanted to start again from the beginning and so on... I hope I´m gonna finally finish it. Btw, the music is just great, I haven´t heared such a beautiful music in games for a long time.