Gamer vest (the 3rd space vest

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kim_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kim_gamer
Member since 2005 • 154 Posts

Now this is pretty cool,its a vest that has been developed for medical purposes but is now sold for gaming. The point is that you can feel when you get shot,blow up, punched and probably stabbed.http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/3rd-space-vest-lets-you-know-when-youve-been-shot-313257.phpIts supposed to come out with a space game and call of duty 2 but i have heard something about CoD 4 as-well (rumor) and a patches will come out for Quake 3/4 and doom 3 (feel the fireballs and needles,,,,and demons ripping you apart :|) It wasn't so expensive either and it seems pretty cool,what do you guys think.

Think about gears of war with this thing, chainsaw bayonet :twisted:. And maybe later they will make a helmet for simulating teabags.

WiiJonesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 WiiJonesy
Member since 2006 • 781 Posts
how does it know when your being shot? isit wireless? i dont see any wires..although it seems a nice idea :D
cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts
This again? Ok, I'm just gonna go with it. I still say a shock collar is more entertaining to wear though. Have you ever touched someone with one and then yelled? Priceless entertainment there.
PukingPug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 PukingPug
Member since 2008 • 1685 Posts
is this for the ps2 or going too