Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 4 question...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 cayne_phoenix
Member since 2002 • 2440 Posts

before u start thinking of bashing me about my computer not being able to
run with my specs or i try and figure out how to pass a particular or something...

let me just tell u that it isnt that sort of question...
so u can all take a sigh of relief...:lol:

my question is that, since the official expansion "Shivering Isles" is out
featuring one of the Daedric lords, and if this sort of expansion works out,
should they release more expansions based on each Daedria Lords?

one Daedric Lord down, 10 more to go...

MONSTA604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 MONSTA604
Member since 2003 • 407 Posts

THERES AN OBLIVION 4?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

Skeptomania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Skeptomania
Member since 2004 • 8104 Posts
They need to save the next story for the next engine or at least revamp the next expansion to make it a major step up. Most people, including me, played the bezeesus out of Oblvion until we were burnt out.
cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 cayne_phoenix
Member since 2002 • 2440 Posts

THERES AN OBLIVION 4?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

MONSTA604
how long did it take u to alternate between question mark and exclamation point?