Duke Nukem Forever - Real Video Evidence its being worked on!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TwiztedMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 TwiztedMetal
Member since 2007 • 866 Posts

This may be old news to some but it was new to me and probably new to some of you all!

http://www.3drealms.com/news/duke_nukem/duke_nukem_forever/

After you go to the link scroll three topics down on that page to the June 5th 2008 topic labeled "Jace Hall Show and Duke Nukem Forever" play the top movie you can watch the whole thing if you would like but if you want to get to the meat of the show go to the 2 min. 30 sec. mark of the movie to view the latest duke news. Jace talks with two of the game developers from the game and he even gets to play some of it. Check it out!

Cilindro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Cilindro
Member since 2008 • 60 Posts
I never heard that there was a new DNF video. It looks algiht. I'll have to see more before I'm confident that the 12 year wait was worth it.
TwiztedMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TwiztedMetal

I never heard that there was a new DNF video. It looks algiht. I'll have to see more before I'm confident that the 12 year wait was worth it.Cilindro

I think people are going to be jaded towards the game no matter how you look at it but in my opinion i just want another duke!

digipixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 digipixels
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts
Yes please bring on the next installment already!!!
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#5 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
Ill never get Max Payne 3, Shenmue 2 or a new Duke Nukem :cry:
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

This may be old news to some but it was new to me and probably new to some of you all!

After you go to the link scroll three topics down on that page to the June 5th 2008 topic labeled "Jace Hall Show and Duke Nukem Forever" play the top movie you can watch the whole thing if you would like but if you want to get to the meat of the show go to the 2 min. 30 sec. mark of the movie to view the latest duke news. Jace talks with two of the game developers from the game and he even gets to play some of it. Check it out!

TwiztedMetal

It's 2008 now... why do i care?

Falconoffury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Falconoffury
Member since 2003 • 1722 Posts
Croteam will probably squeeze off another Serious Sam title before Duke Nukem Forever comes out.
TwiztedMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TwiztedMetal
[QUOTE="TwiztedMetal"]

Johnny_Rock

It's 2008 now... why do i care?

Well this was geared at Duke fans so i didn't expect everyone to care :) I generally don't get mad at games that take forever to come out it is not like they actually missed a target date because their motto is that its ready when its done! So how can you say this game should be out haha!