CRYSIS **** or EA ****

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#1 thenewau25
Member since 2007 • 2058 Posts

OK I DONT HATE CRYSIS!!! I HATE EA FOR $%$%$ THE GAME!

Now quite owmestly graphs didnt attract me am more fan or atistic and cool post proccesing decals and lighting than detail, also the jungle in far cry was far better fo me, i dont really like the realism thing i thing tropical islands need to be like those holydays cards and not looking like crysis also the maps were bad compared to far cry and kinda cut down to be smaller overally that was a dissapoitment to me because

this wide area doesnt exis, NO wide jungles hope far cry 2 has them!

not like that at all!

my friend was playing frontlines and he said oww graphs, while he was running dx10 on crysis,WHY

BECASUE JUNGLE AINT PRETTY THE WATER ISNT AND DAMN GAME IS FULL OF BORING JNUGLES ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE FOR SOME MORDEN URABN AREAS! (Meaning that inside areas look cool should be used more like the labs in far cry!)

The sound was ok to me voices too guns could have sounded better! however i dont really like the power rangers MAXXIMUM SPEED sounds!

physiques, YES IT GREAT you can blow up a hut, great more stuff to be carefull, you can also cut down trees, almost some of tthem stay in the air (overatd physiques) and if you set them on low you crash on barracades and vehicle explodes.... anyway the thing is that crysis doesnt EVEN HAVE RAGDOLL A TECHNOLOGY THAT WAS USED IN FAR CRY 4 YEARS AGO! if you shoot someone he wont feel a thing, super mega armor they dont fall down they usually dance like bots and they dont bleed no blood on them no dissmemberment like soldier of fortune and in cod4 if you shoot someone to the leg he will fall down, NOW THATSREVOLUTIONARY, BUT in crysis you dumbly shoot huindrends of ammo or one on the head, right very realistic! if you shoot a corpse it wont move no rag dolll, zzzzzzz, nice game!

gameplay despite the bugs the crazy i move all the time like and idiot shoot you hit you and never miss from 2000km behind trees and tun your screen red all the time while losing most of you hit points and shoot him 1000 times , which looks dumb to me to hit someone more that 4 times expect the bot ai and that the fact that they dont take cover because anything its decorative and breaks! well zzz fake-ass crappy but chalenging ai....CHALENGING???? hey you am THE ENEMY SHOOT ME FORGOD SHAKE ! Needlles to speak that once the fell off a bridge or that a tank was shooting me from 10000 km in the sky or that the damn gunner of a boat was trying to turn his machinegun behind me and not simply leave the machinegun( WHY THE MACHINEGUNS IS SO GARABGE ANYWAY) to kill me? ohhh simple because you cant stay on the boat if you get out youll fall in the water,( at this point this weapon aiming thing that was firsty a call od futy copy id like to say that id like a san andreas copy of boat , get on and then in ...system! freedom they say.. go everywhere do antyhing, so tried to to get on that boat....hhhzzzz nah it didnt work, ill tell you what stop comapring with cod4 and play frontlines fuel of war far more freedom and bigger areas!! the ai and physiques often break and i think taht those are crap of a 9.5 rated game!

The suit is crap, one shot and armor is almost out(nice halo armor), also koreans dont feel anything when shoted but you get a headache and the unarmored koreans are tougher than you, speed is too short id like to run half second more plz and cloack is running down very fast ,its a DAMN beta version and it doesnt quite look cool or camoufaldged, eg the predator movies... also if you shoot its out if you meele its out (no kidding and how you pick up stuff or run and it doesnt say bye on you) but if you get shoted, you still invisible! bah SUIT IS CRAP BURN IT!

story is good but is a copy, game didnt offer anything its not long enough and the patch 1.2 increase weapon damage and decreases the damage you take to balance gameplay and fixes bugs like the no drain energy from cloak while climbing a ladder...AM I PLAYING A BETA VERSION,

I DONT WANNA PAY FOR UNFINISHED GARABGE EA DESTROYED THIS GAMES IF IT WAS LIKE FAR CRY ID GIVE IT 9.0 THE THING IS THEY TALKED ABOUT DYANMIC LIGHTING DEPTH OF FIELD MOVING GRASS WIDE JUNGLESS REALISTIC AI OR DYNAMIC CLOUDS, HOWEVER NO IT AINT LIKE THAT AT ALL ITS OVERATED UNFINISHED GARBAGE LIKE THE PRICE OF THE GAME AND NOTHING REVOLUTINARY!

also fo those who havent being convinced yet.... if you are in a vehicle and somebody shoots you with A PISTOL!!! you get a red screen a ahahahah and a headache also blood spllater everywhere DID THEY JSUT PENATRATE MY SHIELD AND ARMOR WITH A PISTOL? i should get a falsh indicating that i got shield ON!!! but if you shoot them they dont feel CRAP, yeah cuz they wearing armor (or not) AND WHAT AM WEARING A HALLOWEEN SUIT!!!

Also the nano koreans supose to use speed to avoid shots or cloak to suprice you however they jsut stand still like retards, while their cheap knock offs suits use both armor and stregth modes at the same tiame AND are tougher than mine, nice ai....FOR CRYST-SHAKE!

I DONT KNOW WHO TO HATE THE SCORES OR EA , BECAUSE QUITE OWENSTLY I LIKE THE IDEA BUT IT AINT HERE, WHY DID YOU WRECK MY GAME EA?

DONT FORGET THE PUBLICHERS SET THE STANDARDS AND CHECK THE GAME THE DESIGNERS JUST DO THEIR JOB BUT THE PUBLICHERS RATE THE QUALITY!

THERE IS A LOT OF HATE TO EA WORLWIDE FOR WRECKING OUR FAVORITE GAME SERIES LIKE NFS PROSTREET FOR EXAMPLE THATS WHY PEOPLE HATE CRYSIS BECASUE EA WRECK IT AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNLESS WE DO SOMTTHING, DONT LET THEM FOOL YOU DONT ACCEPT BAD QUALITY GAMES!

EA BURN TO THE GROUND !!!!!!!!

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#2 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
I loved Crysis personally, no bad things to say about the singleplayer, the online could be better, but the singleplayer has some great gameplay that can be done differnt over and over. Only thing that i would want for a new Crysis game is a little better story and improved online and thats it.
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thenewau25
yeah but the bugs ea the crap lol read the psot first dude all i want is 20000 fixes in the game read fisrt youll agree!
Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Lilgunney612
Member since 2005 • 1878 Posts

There would be no Crysis without EA and Nvidia's money.

Im not sure if you understand how it works.. EA had nothing to do with the development of the game itself.. they just advertised, gave the devs money and manufactured the CDs.

wood_duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 wood_duck
Member since 2007 • 990 Posts
It looked far more open ended in the early stages but i was still very happy with how it turned out.
rb2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rb2610
Member since 2007 • 3325 Posts

BECASUE JUNGLE AINT PRETTY THE WATER ISNT AND DAMN GAME IS FULL OF BORING JNGLES ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE FOR SOME MORDEN URABN AREAS!

thenewau25

What the hell do you mean time for a change to some urban areas? Every freaking game thats released has urban areas now, Crysis was trying to be different instead of using the now timed urban warfare idea.

CoD4 - Urban BF2142 - Urban GRAW - Urban UT3 - Urban GoW - Urban F:FOW - Urban, the list goes on...

So your bashing it for not being stale and fitting into what every other FPS is doing atm?

As for your complaint about ragdoll, it's because the game was produced in Germany where they have rules against using ragdoll in games, it wasn't just technical ineptitude on the part of the devs, they just weren't allowed it. I think there are mods that add ragdoll to bodies, but they aren't on any of the Crysis official sites. Crysis Warhead is being made in Budapest so it will have ragdoll anyway :)

zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#7 zeus_gb
Member since 2004 • 7793 Posts

Crysis is graphical and technical marvel but I didn't enjoy it as much as FarCry. I played Crysis through once and then it went on to the shelf.

Agujereado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Agujereado
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
This reads like a review by Jeff K.
HSRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HSRP
Member since 2008 • 68 Posts
personnaly i liked crysis except the alien part with the loss of gravity, other then that i think its a good game - gonna replay it soon.
Cdscottie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Cdscottie
Member since 2004 • 1872 Posts

... Was anyone able to actually get through the TCs post without an urge to strangle a kitten? I know I didn't.....

As for EA, it's not their fault completely. Crytek decided to go with them as publishers and if the game suffered, it was their fault.

aliblabla2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 aliblabla2007
Member since 2007 • 16756 Posts
How old is the TC?
fatshodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fatshodan
Member since 2008 • 2886 Posts

... Was anyone able to actually get through the TCs post without an urge to strangle a kitten? I know I didn't.....

Cdscottie

I've got a dead litter in a bin bag right here - but I didn't kill all of them, God killed a few while I was watching those Project Origin videos fireandcloud just posted...

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thenewau25
Lilgunney612 NO just like the movies if the producers decide to cut down stuff for so ea is known for amking half finished games that the point ea said its good withou even test it or make fixes but vavle says its done when its done and thats the point!
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thenewau25
yeah far cry had better levels later on too far cry 2 looks wider!
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thenewau25
i mean that too much techinical works better on the inside areas for me crysis was a copy of far cry but the jungles and the beaches didnt look as cool as far cry eg the water and didnt look as exotic as far cry, am not bashing the game and ragdoll is not my ploblem you said it yourself they didnt add it warhead will have ragdoll now thats better not beta version also there are games that wer produced in germany and ahd blood and ragdools but you said it produced i dont like the producement ea gave should stick to the original idea !
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thenewau25
i agree with that!
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thenewau25
fatshodan i love your sig!
Cdscottie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Cdscottie
*Slams head against table* Please....please....please tell me your first language isn't English.....and why can't you use the built in spellchecker?
gamerguy845

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gamerguy845
Member since 2007 • 2074 Posts
I loved Crysis, and I hate these "hater" threads. There's tons of spelling mistakes in there and also Crysis couldn't have ragdoll effects because it's against Germany's Law.
crazyfist36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 crazyfist36
Member since 2003 • 574 Posts
who the **** is this joker??? EA is great and so is Crysis...get over it
OgreB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 OgreB
Member since 2004 • 2523 Posts

Spell checker is your friend...use it !

Your spelling is atrocious !!! I got a headache trying to read your post.

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thenewau25
this aint a hter thred, cdscottie you try typing these in 10 minutes and crazyfist46 who are you crysis is is not great ea is not great!
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thenewau25
anyone got to psot something serious cuz this post its quality and the quality of your comments are all the same with the quality of crysis and ea ALL OF THEM ARE FULL OF BUGS AND MISTAKES!
Cdscottie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Cdscottie

this aint a hter thred, cdscottie you try typing these in 10 minutes and crazyfist46 who are you crysis is is not great ea is not great!thenewau25

Look, if it takes you an extra 10 minutes to finish your post but allows it to be readable, then take the extra 10 minutes. There is no excuse for being lazy, having atrocious grammar, and terrible spelling. Especially when there is a built in spell checker.

As for this entire thread, it is YOUR opinion. Some may agree and some may not. Don't start attacking peoples opinions when you are stating your own. Personally, I enjoyed Crysis for being a sandbox shooter. The story wasn't much and there could have been improvements in some departments but it was an enjoyable game. And as for bugs, I have seen the odd soldier get stuck in a wall and the only real major issue I had with the game was that when I was running my video cards in crossfire, it would cause AA to cause a flicker effect.

So please, take the time to clearly state your points and keep your grammar and spelling neat.

rb2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rb2610

[QUOTE="thenewau25"]this aint a hter thred, cdscottie you try typing these in 10 minutes and crazyfist46 who are you crysis is is not great ea is not great!Cdscottie

Look, if it takes you an extra 10 minutes to finish your post but allows it to be readable, then take the extra 10 minutes. There is no excuse for being lazy, having atrocious grammar, and terrible spelling. Especially when there is a built in spell checker.

As for this entire thread, it is YOUR opinion. Some may agree and some may not. Don't start attacking peoples opinions when you are stating your own. Personally, I enjoyed Crysis for being a sandbox shooter. The story wasn't much and there could have been improvements in some departments but it was an enjoyable game. And as for bugs, I have seen the odd soldier get stuck in a wall and the only real major issue I had with the game was that when I was running my video cards in crossfire, it would cause AA to cause a flicker effect.

So please, take the time to clearly state your points and keep your grammar and spelling neat.

And do a little research 1st, then there aren't glaringly obvious holes in your argument, eg. ragdoll

fatshodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 fatshodan
Member since 2008 • 2886 Posts
I was just about to do one of my long posts arguing every single point he made, but I scanned through it and I couldn't find a single legitimate point worth taking the time to counter.
rb2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rb2610

Wow, I actually bothered reading all of the 1st post and most of his points seem to either involve him being crap at the game or just being unnecessarily fussy about the games style.

As for the point about cloak, it looks fine, similar to predator and it's common for cloaks in games to lose effect when the user does something, Halo, the active camo wore off for a second whenever a shot is fired, even RPGs, Oblivio, when you use an invisibility spell it stops when you attack or open a door. It's called balancing the game, you complain its easy because the enemy don't shoot you, yet you also complain that they shoot you too much and you think the cloak isn't overpowered enough, it's just a bunch of conradictions.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

I stopped reading at the pictures part.

Tweaking the game makes the game look just like in those screenshots.

http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=24786

It was Crytek's choice to have a different look.

Nitrous2O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Nitrous2O
Member since 2004 • 1813 Posts

Crysis is a terrific game! Could it have been better? Of course, as with any, but I don't blame EA for any shortcomings.

I'm not pleased with many of the decisions EA makes, recent decisions on the PC side are great examples (their DRM choice, EA Sports attrition, their digital distribution service, etc). However, they have been behind publishing some very, very good games for quite some time, and still do.

I don't even know if this is really what the original post is about, I was having a hard time following it reading at my usual speed :P But no, I don't blame EA for the development of the game itself -- it just seems Crysis didn't live up to your lofty expectations, or maybe it just turned into a type of game that doesn't appeal to you. Fair enough, it happens.

TA127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 TA127
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts

Crysis has the best graphs but they are kida buggy.

Once, i took down a helicopter and it plunged into the river so i dived into the river and i saw that the crew is still sitting their with wide open eyes and the minigun on the front of the heli still tracked me.

Crysis has the most buggy bots and graphs i have ever seen

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
When yo take how awesome the Sandbox Editor is into account... Its worth the 9.5
Cdscottie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Cdscottie

Once, i took down a helicopter and it plunged into the river so i dived into the river and i saw that the crew is still sitting their with wide open eyes and the minigun on the front of the heli still tracked me.

TA127

Name one game that has never had a bug in it? *Hears a cricket* Now don't get me wrong, I got bored of Crysis after a couple of hours of gameplay and yes, I find it overhyped in many aspects but don't go saying that it has bugs all over the place when they are far and between.

Also, it's called GRAPHICS not graphs. If you want graphs, go play around with Microsoft Excel.

TA127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TA127
[QUOTE="TA127"]

Cdscottie

Name one game that has never had a bug in it? *Hears a cricket* Now don't get me wrong, I got bored of Crysis after a couple of hours of gameplay and yes, I find it overhyped in many aspects but don't go saying that it has bugs all over the place when they are far and between.

Also, it's called GRAPHICS not graphs. If you want graphs, go play around with Microsoft Excel.

Just trying to make it shorter...but anyway...

Every game has some bugs but Crysis had to much imo...I realy dont have enough time to write all the bugs(not all of them are realy bugs) but for example:

When you kill bots, sometimes they tweak in a freaky way and than fall down in an unreasonable position.

When a dude on a boat fired at me with a machine gun, i zoomed in with a sniper scope and saw that he was looking straight forward and shooting to the right(where i was) and it looked realy messed up.

I shot a metal barrel and it started to jump all over the place while making noises.

It is realy stupid that you can take everything from a chicken to a banana to a newspaper and kill a korean with it by using maximum strength.

And being spotted by the enemy can be too easy or too hard...

OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts

I stopped reading at the pictures part.

Tweaking the game makes the game look just like in those screenshots.

http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=24786

It was Crytek's choice to have a different look.

Baranga
Looks nothing like the second screenshot posted by the TC. Looks close to the first screenshot he posted though.
themovi3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 themovi3nut
Member since 2007 • 946 Posts

Now quite owmestly graphs didnt attract me am more fan or atistic and cool post proccesing decals and lighting tahn detail, also the jungle in far cry was far better fo me, i dont really like the realism thing i thing tropical islands need to be like those holydays cards and not looking like crysis also the masp were bad compared to far cry and kinda cut down to be smaller overally that was a dissapoitment to me because

not like that at all!

my friend was playing frontlines and he said oww graphs, while he was running dx10 on crysis,WHY

BECASUE JUNGLE AINT PRETTY THE WATER ISNT AND DAMN GAME IS FULL OF BORING JNGLES ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE FOR SOME MORDEN URABN AREAS!

The sound was ok to me voices too guns could have sounded better! however i dont really like the power rangers MAXXIMUM SPEED ****of sounds!

physiques, YES IT GREAT you can blow up a hut, great more stuff to be carefull, you can also cut down trees, almost some of tthem stay in the air (overatd physiques) and if you set them on low you crash on barracades and vehicle explodes.... anyway the thing is that crysis doesnt EVEN HAVE RAGDOLL A TECHNOLOGY THAT WAS USED IN FAR CRY 4 YEARS AGO! if you shoot someone he wont feel a thing, super mega armor they dont fall down they usually dance like bots and they dont bleed no blood on them no dissmemberment like soldier of fortune and in cod4 if you shoot someone to the leg he will fall down, NOW THATS REVOLUTIONARY, BUT in crysis you dumbly shoot huindrends of ammo or one on the head, right very realistic! if you shoot a corpse it wont move no rag dolll, zzzzzzz, nice game!

gameplay despite the bugs the crazy i move all the time like and idiot shoot you hit you and never miss from 2000km behind trees and tun your screen red all the time while losing most of you hit points and shoot him 1000 times , which looks dumb to me to hit someone more that 4 times expect the bot ai and that the fact that they dont take cover because anything its decorative and breaks! well zzz fake-ass crappy but chalenging ai....CHALENGING???? hey you am THE ENEMY SHOOT ME FOR GOD SHAKE! Needlles to speak that once the fell off a bridge or that a tank was shooting me from 10000 km in the sky or that the damn gunner of a boat was trying to turn his machinegun behind me and not simply leave the machinegun(WHY THE MACHINEGUNS IS SO GARABGE ANYWAY) to kill me? ohhh simple because you cant stay on the boat if you get out youll fall in the water,( at this point this weapon aiming thing that was firsty a call od futy copy id like to say that id like a san andreas copy of boat , get on and then in ...system! freedom they say.. go everywhere do antyhing, so tried to to get on that boat....hhhzzzz nah it didnt work, ill tell you what stop comapring with cod4 and play frontlines fuel of war far more freedom and bigger areas!! the ai and physiques often break and i think taht thsoe are crap of a 9.5 rated game!

The suit is crap, one shot and armor is almost out(nice halo armor), also koreans dont feel anything when shoted but you get a headache and the unarmored koreans are tougher than you, speed is too short id like to run half second more plz and cloack is running down vry fast ,its a DAMN beta version and it doesnt quite look cool or camoufaldged, eg the predator movies... also if you shoot its out if you meele its out (no kidding and how you pick up stuff or run and it odesnt say bye on you) but if you get shoted, you still invisible! bah SUIT IS CRAP BURN IT!

story is good but is a copy, game didnt offer anything its not long enough and the patch 1.2 increase weapon damage and decreases the damage you take to balance gameplay and fixes bugs like the no drain energy from cloak while climbing a ladder...AM I PALYING A BETA VERSION, I DONT WANNA PAY FOR UNFINISHED GARABGE EA DESTROYED THSI GAMES IF IT WAS LIKE FAR CRY ID GIVE IT 9.0 THE THING IS THEY TALKED ABOUT DYANMIC LIGHTING DEPTH OF FIELD MOVING GRASS WIDE JUNGLESS REALISTIC AI OR DYNAMIC CLOUDS, HOWEVER NO IT AINT LIKE THAT AT ALL ITS OVERATED UNFINISHED GARBAGE LIKE THE PRICE OF THE GAME AND NOTHING REVOLUTINARY!

also fo those who havent being convinced yet.... if you are in a vehicle and somebody shoots you with A PISTOL!!! you get a red screen a ahahahah and a headache also blood spllater everywhere DID THEY JSUT PENATRATE MY SHIELD AND ARMOR WITH A PISTOL? i should get a falsh indicating that i got shield ON!!! but if you shoot them they dont feel CRAP, yeah cuz they wearing armor (or not) AND WHAT AM WEARING A HALLOWEEN SUIT!!!

Also the nano koreans supose to use speed to avoid shots or cloak to suprice you however they jsut stand still like retards, while their cheap knock offs suits use both armor and stregth modes at the same tiame AND are tougher than mine, nice ai....FOR CRYST-SHAKE!

I DONT KNOW WHO TO HATE THE SCORES OR EA , BECAUSE QUITE OWENSTLY I LIKE THE IDEA BUT IT AINT HERE, WHY DID YOU WRECK MY GAME EA?

DONT FORGET THE PUBLICHERS SET THE STANDARDS AND CHECK THE GAME THE DESIGNERS JUST DO THEIR JOB BUT THE PUBLICHERS RATE THE QUALITY!

THERE IS A LOT OF HATE TO EA WORLWIDE FOR WRECKING OUR FAVORITE GAME SERIES LIKE NFS PROSTREET FOR EXAMPLE THATS WHY PEOPLE HATE CRYSIS BECASUE EA WRECK IT AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNLESS WE DO SOMTTHING, DONT LET THEM FOOL YOU DONT ACCEPT BAD QUALITY GAMES!

thenewau25

Wow you have taken this game quite seriously. My answer to those pictures there early ones, they came out well over a year before they where released there more like concept art compared to the real thing, just because those are released doesn't mean it will be in the retail version of the game.

36O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 36O
Member since 2006 • 823 Posts
I stopped reading it a third the way through because the grammer sounded like a retarded 3rd grader and what I could make out was just plain idiotic.
TA127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TA127

I do agree with you but that was not a smart thing to say...

That 3rd grader will probably report you if he sees that

rb2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rb2610
I would edit your post, saying r*****ed gets you a suspension for a day, happened to me last week :(
Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lilgunney612

Lilgunney612 NO just like the movies if the producers decide to cut down stuff for so ea is known for amking half finished games that the point ea said its good withou even test it or make fixes but vavle says its done when its done and thats the point!thenewau25

But thats the thing, EA has a new polict now, they made a press release not too long ago that they were not going to interfeare with the developers in any meaningful way.

Makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Makari
Member since 2003 • 15250 Posts

[QUOTE="thenewau25"]Lilgunney612 NO just like the movies if the producers decide to cut down stuff for so ea is known for amking half finished games that the point ea said its good withou even test it or make fixes but vavle says its done when its done and thats the point!Lilgunney612

But thats the thing, EA has a new polict now, they made a press release not too long ago that they were not going to interfeare with the developers in any meaningful way.

and seriously, they've been doing things more hands-off for a couple years now. they seriously had nothing to do with any changes in crysis.. crysis is via EA Partners, their publishing/distribution arm that has completely zero to do with development. that's the group Valve went through to distribute the orange box, Harmonix/MTV went through to publish Rock Band, and Flagship went through for Hellgate.
pseudodog07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 pseudodog07
Member since 2008 • 1106 Posts

All around average shooter

Gauravfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#42 Gauravfox
Member since 2007 • 165 Posts
Oh.... :twisted:
rb2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rb2610

pseudodog07

Yet you play CoD4 which is average in all respects, the only thing thats different in that game is the unlockable stuff.

Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Lilgunney612
[QUOTE="pseudodog07"]

rb2610

Yet you play CoD4 which is average in all respects, the only thing thats different in that game is the unlockable stuff.

There is only so much you can do with an online FPS...

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

Now quite owmestly graphs didnt attract me am more fan or atistic and cool post proccesing decals and lighting tahn detail, also the jungle in far cry was far better fo me, i dont really like the realism thing i thing tropical islands need to be like those holydays cards and not looking like crysis also the masp were bad compared to far cry and kinda cut down to be smaller overally that was a dissapoitment to me because

not like that at all!

The sound was ok to me voices too guns could have sounded better! however i dont really like the power rangers MAXXIMUM SPEED ****of sounds!

physiques, YES IT GREAT you can blow up a hut, great more stuff to be carefull, you can also cut down trees, almost some of tthem stay in the air (overatd physiques) and if you set them on low you crash on barracades and vehicle explodes.... anyway the thing is that crysis doesnt EVEN HAVE RAGDOLL A TECHNOLOGY THAT WAS USED IN FAR CRY 4 YEARS AGO! if you shoot someone he wont feel a thing, super mega armor they dont fall down they usually dance like bots and they dont bleed no blood on them no dissmemberment like soldier of fortune and in cod4 if you shoot someone to the leg he will fall down, NOW THATS REVOLUTIONARY, BUT in crysis you dumbly shoot huindrends of ammo or one on the head, right very realistic! if you shoot a corpse it wont move no rag dolll, zzzzzzz, nice game!

gameplay despite the bugs the crazy i move all the time like and idiot shoot you hit you and never miss from 2000km behind trees and tun your screen red all the time while losing most of you hit points and shoot him 1000 times , which looks dumb to me to hit someone more that 4 times expect the bot ai and that the fact that they dont take cover because anything its decorative and breaks! well zzz fake-ass crappy but chalenging ai....CHALENGING???? hey you am THE ENEMY SHOOT ME FOR GOD SHAKE! Needlles to speak that once the fell off a bridge or that a tank was shooting me from 10000 km in the sky or that the damn gunner of a boat was trying to turn his machinegun behind me and not simply leave the machinegun(WHY THE MACHINEGUNS IS SO GARABGE ANYWAY) to kill me? ohhh simple because you cant stay on the boat if you get out youll fall in the water,( at this point this weapon aiming thing that was firsty a call od futy copy id like to say that id like a san andreas copy of boat , get on and then in ...system! freedom they say.. go everywhere do antyhing, so tried to to get on that boat....hhhzzzz nah it didnt work, ill tell you what stop comapring with cod4 and play frontlines fuel of war far more freedom and bigger areas!! the ai and physiques often break and i think taht thsoe are crap of a 9.5 rated game!

The suit is crap, one shot and armor is almost out(nice halo armor), also koreans dont feel anything when shoted but you get a headache and the unarmored koreans are tougher than you, speed is too short id like to run half second more plz and cloack is running down vry fast ,its a DAMN beta version and it doesnt quite look cool or camoufaldged, eg the predator movies... also if you shoot its out if you meele its out (no kidding and how you pick up stuff or run and it odesnt say bye on you) but if you get shoted, you still invisible! bah SUIT IS CRAP BURN IT!

story is good but is a copy, game didnt offer anything its not long enough and the patch 1.2 increase weapon damage and decreases the damage you take to balance gameplay and fixes bugs like the no drain energy from cloak while climbing a ladder...AM I PALYING A BETA VERSION, I DONT WANNA PAY FOR UNFINISHED GARABGE EA DESTROYED THSI GAMES IF IT WAS LIKE FAR CRY ID GIVE IT 9.0 THE THING IS THEY TALKED ABOUT DYANMIC LIGHTING DEPTH OF FIELD MOVING GRASS WIDE JUNGLESS REALISTIC AI OR DYNAMIC CLOUDS, HOWEVER NO IT AINT LIKE THAT AT ALL ITS OVERATED UNFINISHED GARBAGE LIKE THE PRICE OF THE GAME AND NOTHING REVOLUTINARY!

thenewau25

You're thread makes little sense to me. Once you learn English, come back and talk to me.

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 thenewau25

first of all i dont hate crysis i dont mind the story either but we all know that if you open the ditort you make better levels so true crysis could be more open ended secondly the ai does sucks everyone can see that only blind fanboys cant see that and its way too buggy for a 9.5 e.g many games are pawned for that but not crysis becauese the reviews are paid just like cod4, the price of the gaem is also low, WHY because its ea ea always makes games that are low budget always eg godfatrher suffers from the same problems bad control bad ai bad levels, meaning not the graphs but the levels as an idea eg far cry got better levels not all but most of them, and because only 20% actually reads and the rest are fanboys I AM PLAYING CRYSIS KNOW I DONT HATE THE GAME THIS AINT A CRYSIS HATER POST ITS AN EA HATER BLOG FOR WRECKING GAME SERIES FOR YEARS! ALL EA games got crap and again publichers are everything because they set the standards, eg tmesfhit published by sierra, you got a scientist that teleports to a futuristic city and hear stuff like to all unregistrd citizens and is wearing all the time a special suit that speaks and maeks beep sounds and is chased by armored cops and later on to the countyside and uses a oragne dart crossbow to take out the bad guy who is another scientist and leasd the city, hl2? so my pointis i hate all thsoe small details and i blame for that for wrecking my game, GOT IT? OR SHOULD I PICTURE IT FOR YOU? ALL THOSE WHO POST CRAP DONT EVEN HAVE AN AVATAR!!!

Anyone got to make real points cuz am just keep looking at the polls thats the point of this post!

And again if you think that crysis doesnt have bugs or that they are few or that the ai or the story dont sucks, you propably also think that elephants can fly, so stop fooling yourselfs and speak up, unless you rate eveything of ten!

Avatar image for AlternatingCaps
AlternatingCaps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AlternatingCaps
Member since 2007 • 1714 Posts
Dude, the graphs in this game were better even than Excel, what more do you want?
Evz0rz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Evz0rz
Member since 2006 • 4624 Posts
EA had nothing to do with the final product except for the fact that it made it to store shelves. I think the reason it turned out a little less open ended was because Crytek realized that what they wanted to do was just not possible in terms of gamers being able to run it and they wanted the game to sell, and that wouldn't happen if it was unplayable. (well, more unplayable then it is lol :P)
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thenewau25
i dont care about the graphs and again the publichers decide if the game is ready or not designers just work on it!
Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Lilgunney612

i dont care about the graphs and again the publichers decide if the game is ready or not designers just work on it!thenewau25

the devs made the game.. then said "K EA WUR REDEY TO SELL IT!" then EA said "K LUL"

I tried using language you might understand. EA had nothing to do with the actual development, when crytek was ready to ship it out, they let EA know and EA did everything necissary to get the product out on the shelves.. You have no idea how much EA babied crytek, Crysis was supposed to be the next Halo so EA did everything in their power to make sure the devs had enough money and time to make the game.

Even if EA stick their noses in the project (which they didnt) Crysis simply wouldnt have been released without their money..