BEST GAME GRAPHICS? Whats your opinion?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shrodinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Shrodinger
Member since 2005 • 994 Posts

Mirror's Edge

Half Life 2 with FakeFactory cinematic mod

Far Cry 2

Crysis with the proper TOD and lighting mods.

STALKER

Tommoz0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 Tommoz0r
Member since 2008 • 128 Posts

Personally, i'd have to say Crysis and Crysis: Warhead. But, also, after those two would come Bioshock in my opinion.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#53 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

whoever said halo:combat evolved, i see your poing, the art was pretty cool in that game.

anyways, i really hope more games use the Dunia engine, and put it to better use than ubisoft did. it looked amazing, ran very well, had minimal loading screens and those present were acceptable in length. it had less pop in than they Cryengine 2, and was more stable on a overclocked GPU. i actually pulled FC2 out yesterday (btw the multiplayer community has improved a LOT, i could join a ranked match and start playing in just 1 minute), it really looks incredible. it has better AA support than the cryengine, and i just love the clean look it has to it.

glenn2709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 glenn2709
Member since 2005 • 1719 Posts
Mirror's edge.
couly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#55 couly
Member since 2004 • 6279 Posts
A year and a half on and Crysis still looks amazing.
JeansForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 JeansForever
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

crysis graphics didnt realy suit my taste, the GTA 4 graphics are more my style... it looks way more cooler than crysis, and I didnt even like crysis as a game either though, repetive and not much to do, but that is my opinion.

IMaBIOHAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#57 IMaBIOHAZARD
Member since 2008 • 1464 Posts

crysis graphics didnt realy suit my taste, the GTA 4 graphics are more my style... it looks way more cooler than crysis, and I didnt even like crysis as a game either though, repetive and not much to do, but that is my opinion.

JeansForever
keep in mind this is a gfx thread, not a crysis-debate thread. Warhead wins for looking just like Crysis, but running a helluva lot better. (so crysis wins too :P) followed by: 3. Mirror's Edge 4. Far Cry 2 5. STALKER Clear Sky
ThomasMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#58 ThomasMaster
Member since 2005 • 205 Posts
Crysis is the game with best graphics ever made, whatever people say, it's a fact(so far). But it is not the greatest game in the gameplay part. This is the PC section so i am refering to the pc versions of the games, most of the games you refered are PS3 only so i leave you a TOP 3 PC Graphics Games 1. Crysis 2. Far Cry 2 3. Bioshock