ATI Radeon Xpress 200m integrated

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fahad_Da_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fahad_Da_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 59 Posts
Hello, I have this card on my laptop and i am able to play games fairly well on it. I can play F.E.A.R. on lowest settings with only lag when moving around too fast. I can also play Flatout 2. I can play Star Wars:EAW and Republic Commando. I am creating this topic to learn what other games can be played on this graphics chip taking account for the system memory of course. Please list the games that you can play on it so everyone can have a better idea of what can and can't because i have seen COUNTLESS sites where the information is wrong. Thank You.
DirkVDV01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DirkVDV01
Member since 2004 • 20155 Posts
GS once posted a list of games that should work fairly well on old PC's or PC's with a not-so-powerfull GPU. i'll add the list here, take your pick: Age of empires 1 Age of empires 2 Age of mythology Airline Tycoon Alpha Centauri America's Army Baldurs Gate Battlefield 1942 Beyond Divinity Blitzkrieg Broken Sword 1 Broken Sword 2 Caesar III Call of duty united offensive Chaos League Clive Barker's Undying Commandos 1 Commandos 2 Condition Zero Cossacks Counter Strike Darwinia Day of the Tentacle Devastation Deus X Diablo Diablo 2 Divine Divinity Doom Doom 2 Duke Nukem 3D Dune 2 Dungeon Keeper 1 Dungeon Keeper 2 Empire Earth Fahrenheit Fallout 1 Fallout 2 Fate Final Fantasy VII First Orion Football Manager Freedom Fighters Freelancer Freespace 1 Freespace 2 Global Operations Gore: Ultimate Soldier Gothic Grim fandango GTA3 GTAVC Half-Life Half-Life: Blue Shift Half-Life: Opposing Force Heretic Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assasin, Hitman: Contracts Homeworld 1 Homeworld 2 Icewind Dale Icewind Dale 2 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis Iron Storm Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast Joint Ops KOTOR (Knights of the Old Rebublic) Lords of the Realm 2 Manhunt Max Payne Max Payne 2 Metal Gear Metal Gear Solid Midnight Club Morrowind Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 Need for Speed Most Wanted Need for Speed Underground Need for Speed Underground 2 Neighbours From Hell 1 Neighbours From Hell 2 Neverwinter Nights NFS No One Lives Forever No One Lives Forever 2 Operation flashpoint Planescape Torment Populous: The Beginning Postal 2 Prince of persia series Project IGI Psychonauts Quake Quake 2 Quake 3 Rainbow Six Return To Castle Wolfenstein Rise of Nations Rise of The Triad Rogue Spear Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 Sam and Max Secret Service: In Harm's Way Serious Sam The First Encounter Serious Sam The Second Encounter Settlers 1 Settlers 2 Shadow Force: Razor Unit Shogun total war Silent hill 1 Silent hill 2 Silent hill 3 Sim golf Simcity 2000 Simcity 3000 Sims Soldier Of Fortune 1 Soldier Of Fortune 2 Starcraft Starfleet Command Starlancer Star Trek - Bridge Commander Stronghold Stronghold Crusader Sudden strike I Sudden strike II SWAT 1 SWAT 2 SWAT 3 SWAT 4 Syberia 1 Syberia 2 System Shock 2 The Sims The Skank The longest journey Thief: Deadly Shadows Tony Hawk series Total annihilation 1 Total annihilation 2 Total Annihilation: Spring Total Overdose Trackmania Tremulous Tribes Tron 2.0 Unreal Unreal Tournament Unreal Tournament 2000 Vega Strike Warcraft III Wing commander Wolfenstein 3d Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Worms Xcom 2 X-Men Legends 2 Xwing
Fahad_Da_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fahad_Da_Gamer
actually thank you very much for this list. but i was hoping more on the new games. this gpu is actually fairly new. so if you can find a list of the new games that work with it. that would be even better.thanx.
913Pantera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 913Pantera
Member since 2005 • 858 Posts
it will work on the newer games but prabably not very good at all even with all low settings becuase for one its intergrated 
Fahad_Da_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fahad_Da_Gamer
yeah . i KNOW it works on the new games at really low settings. i just want to know which games these r. I have bf2 and it works with some lag. and I also have quake 4 and i want to know if that works on it.
tyxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tyxal
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts
I think it should run quake 4 ok. I dont know about any other games though, definetly not so good on new ones like Prey and Company of heroes. 
Gog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gog
Member since 2002 • 16376 Posts

In theory you can run any game. I't' just that most games from the last 2 years will run terrible.

hjgc5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hjgc5e
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

FYI here are some games that i've tested with my Radeon Xpress 200M on Celeron 1,6GHz laptop.

Command an Conquer 3 --> laggy on some scene with huge crowd

NFS Carbon --> Minimum setting. Need alot of RAM.

PES 6 --> runs pretty well

MotoGP URT 3 --> no bloom effect

nullDC --> a dreamcast emulator that runs Soul Calibur and Shenmue series pretty fast

World of Warcraft --> runs well

Baselerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 Baselerd
Member since 2003 • 5104 Posts
I used to have a laptop with that. Btw, that integrated chip is almost 2 years old, you could hardly call it fairly new. But.. itran Guild Wars really well, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (as long as you turned the shadows down.)
LahiruD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LahiruD
Member since 2006 • 2164 Posts

Chenged the graphic card to 8800GTS. Before that I used Radeon X200 on board (64Shared, 256MB VGA)

Its difficult to play Call of Duty United Offence, I can play call of duty, UG2 some times very slow. That card is really suks

simpsons1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 simpsons1fan
Member since 2005 • 3056 Posts

half life 2, counter strike source... they will both work

leandus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 leandus
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
you all forgot about Vaimpire the Masquerade Redemption, & Vampire Bloodlines
SH8aP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SH8aP
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Wow, that list is very useful. Been collecting games to play on my net book on long train trip in and out of city every day for uni. cheers