Army of Two NO PC again !!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 macronia
Member since 2008 • 585 Posts

I don't understand EA...sometimesi love EA for its support for PC and another time i say screwEA and its game when they push it away from PC.

I thoughtPC has all shooter...Army of two looks very cool game....sometimes i look for new shooter game :D

NoAssKicker47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 NoAssKicker47
Member since 2004 • 2855 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the first one also wasn't on PC so that doesn't come as a shock to me.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#3 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

These games are not that good anyways.

The demo for part2 was horrible and teh 1st game in the series was decent fun with a friend, but nothing to amazing.

macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 macronia

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the first one also wasn't on PC so that doesn't come as a shock to me.

NoAssKicker47
you are correct as i said AGAIN...at least they port the second one as they did with bad company :D
Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts

It's just your average gears of wars shooter where you:

run into an area,

hide behind a wall

shoot everything

rince and repeat

The only novelty of this game is that you have a ai companion that suck. Only the coop mode was great in that game, provinding you find a mature teammate, a feet that is really hard to accomplish on xbox live ;)

VeryBumpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 VeryBumpy
Member since 2008 • 1718 Posts

It's really no major loss. The latest demo is very average and did not inspire me at all to even rent it on console. Reminds me to much of simply another Gears of War.

VeryBumpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 VeryBumpy
Member since 2008 • 1718 Posts

It's really no major loss. The latest demo is very average and did not inspire me at all to even rent it on console. Reminds me to much of simply another Gears of War.

Aslyum_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Aslyum_Beast
Member since 2008 • 975 Posts

thank god. EA atleast knows when to push the 'filter' button.

macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 macronia
Gears of war was great game but may be u guys are right...it isn't good !!
Makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Makari
Member since 2003 • 15250 Posts
Nobody was going to buy it without dedicated servers anyway. ;)
Aslyum_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Aslyum_Beast

Nobody was going to buy it without dedicated servers anyway. ;)Makari

Best Joke Ever.

prowler666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 prowler666
Member since 2003 • 860 Posts

your money is better spent on some other GOOD PC game anyways. the first game was downright ridiculous.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Same here, what the hell godamn it? They gave us bad company 2 why not army of two 2?

your money is better spent on some other GOOD PC game anyways. the first game was downright ridiculous.

prowler666
Me and all those people who gave it the user score it has, beg to dissagree, it was suprisingly good to play with a friend!!
warmaster670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 warmaster670
Member since 2004 • 4699 Posts

run into an area,

hide behind a wall

shoot everything

rince and repeat

The only novelty of this game is that you have a ai companion that suck. Only the coop mode was great in that game, provinding you find a mature teammate, a feet that is really hard to accomplish on xbox live ;)

Franko_3

If you played it with an AI parter your a noob, anyone who palys a co-op game with AI is a noob.

Army of Two is great, most people that complain about it probably either never bothered to play it through, or played it SP.

The first one was also NOTHING like gears of war, unless being a TPS makes you like gears of war suddenly, like it invented anything.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
I rented the first game for the PS3. It was horrible and now I know why my PS3 collects dust. They can keep it as far as I care.
warmaster670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 warmaster670
Member since 2004 • 4699 Posts

"

Gears of war was great game but may be u guys are right...it isn't good !!macronia
"

Gears of war is trash compared to army of two, army of two doesnt rely on mass blood and chainsaws to grab a bunch of preteen boys to buy it and drool over it.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dakan45

run into an area,

hide behind a wall

shoot everything

rince and repeat

Franko_3
Hmm, NO... just no, not at all!! Play with a friend, move into an area, one of you will shoot and will attract the enemies, the second will move behind the enemies and take them down via flanking!! Then use the response buttons to congratulate or hit your partner in the head for doing it wrong and not following the plan!! New mission starts, you buy new weapons and upgrades, you go to a car and grab one of the doors and use it as a shield, move in, help you teammate to get up and snipe the enemy. You fall in combat, your partner will drag you back and you will shoot the enemies when he is dragging you, even use vehicles together, one of you shoots and the other drives!! Its far more than the "average" gears of war, combat alone is done much better, the combat in gears of war is mediocre at best!!!
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dakan45

"[QUOTE="macronia"]Gears of war was great game but may be u guys are right...it isn't good !!warmaster670

"

Gears of war is trash compared to army of two, army of two doesnt rely on mass blood and chainsaws to grab a bunch of preteen boys to buy it and drool over it.

Agreed, needless to speak for the greandes with chains and how stupid the gameplay was.... get up unload on them, take cover, heal and get up and unload on them again!!! Whats the point of taking cover if it's used only to heal and not to regulary avoid taking damage?
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 millerlight89

"[QUOTE="macronia"]Gears of war was great game but may be u guys are right...it isn't good !!warmaster670

"

Both games are really nothing to right home about. Though Gear of War is the better game.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dakan45
[QUOTE="warmaster670"]

"[QUOTE="macronia"]Gears of war was great game but may be u guys are right...it isn't good !!millerlight89

"

Both games are really nothing to right home about. Though Gear of War is the better game.

I dont understand how gears of war was better since it had less story, worse gunplay gameplay and far less gameplay features, was better....but anyway!!!
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 millerlight89

[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="warmaster670"]"

dakan45

I dont understand how gears of war was better since it had less story, worse gunplay gameplay and far less gameplay features, was better....but anyway!!!

It is an opinion, it is really nothing to get upset over. I had more fun with Gears of War. Many reviewers also agree with me.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dakan45

[QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="millerlight89"] Both games are really nothing to right home about. Though Gear of War is the better game.millerlight89

It is an opinion, it is really nothing to get upset over. I had more fun with Gears of War. Many reviewers also agree with me.

I am not upset ;), i just dont understand how the game that has worse story and gunplay plus no other featues, is considered better by any logical means, o well since the reviewers said that gears of war is a masterpiece and army of two is average, i guess i will accept it since i dont have any valid arguments to make!!!
Aslyum_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Aslyum_Beast

Hmm, NO... just no, not at all!! Play with a friend, move into an area, one of you will shoot and will attract the enemies, the second will move behind the enemies and take them down via flanking!! Then use the response buttons to congratulate or hit your partner in the head for doing it wrong and not following the plan!! New mission starts, you buy new weapons and upgrades, you go to a car and grab one of the doors and use it as a shield, move in, help you teammate to get up and snipe the enemy. You fall in combat, your partner will drag you back and you will shoot the enemies when he is dragging you, even use vehicles together, one of you shoots and the other drives!! Its far more than the "average" gears of war, combat alone is done much better, the combat in gears of war is mediocre at best!!!dakan45

Doesn't sound like its better than Gears at War at all. sounds like its only novelty in th game is dragging your friend on their back.... If one feature like this makes it better than i rather not argue with anyone in this thread at all.

macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 macronia
Gears of war was great and had good story and i loved the chainsaw gun and i loved to hide and shoot. it is and opinion and Difference of opinions does not invalidate the affection. :D
fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fudgeblood
Member since 2008 • 3165 Posts
[QUOTE="millerlight89"]

[QUOTE="dakan45"] I dont understand how gears of war was better since it had less story, worse gunplay gameplay and far less gameplay features, was better....but anyway!!!dakan45

I am not upset ;)

Like I said before, do not use so many exclamation marks, it may make people think you're angry or upset. (Plus it's extremely annoying).
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dakan45

[QUOTE="dakan45"] Hmm, NO... just no, not at all!! Play with a friend, move into an area, one of you will shoot and will attract the enemies, the second will move behind the enemies and take them down via flanking!! Then use the response buttons to congratulate or hit your partner in the head for doing it wrong and not following the plan!! New mission starts, you buy new weapons and upgrades, you go to a car and grab one of the doors and use it as a shield, move in, help you teammate to get up and snipe the enemy. You fall in combat, your partner will drag you back and you will shoot the enemies when he is dragging you, even use vehicles together, one of you shoots and the other drives!! Its far more than the "average" gears of war, combat alone is done much better, the combat in gears of war is mediocre at best!!!Aslyum_Beast

Doesn't sound like its better than Gears at War at all. sounds like its only novelty in th game is dragging your friend on their back.... If one feature like this makes it better than i rather not argue with anyone in this thread at all.

One can't make a point with a sinlgle example, yet you had to generalize my point and remove all examples and pick the one that was least impressive in your opinion. Whatever the case i would still say it sounds better than gears of war, better gameplay and story, combat is far superior!!
Totalgym9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Totalgym9000
Member since 2009 • 1456 Posts
I rented the first game for the PS3. It was horrible and now I know why my PS3 collects dust. They can keep it as far as I care.millerlight89
Why would your ps3 be collecting dust when Uncharted 2 and demons souls come out not to long ago? Uncharted 2 looks just as good as any pc game (minus a higher rez) unless your retarded on a controller like a few of my PC gaming Friends I mean you like Fear 2 so your gaming standards cant be too high.
fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 fudgeblood
Member since 2008 • 3165 Posts
Uncharted 2 looks just as good as any pc game.Totalgym9000
Lol no, also PC > Any console.