Are all F2p MMORPG the same?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheAnimalAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 TheAnimalAK47
Member since 2009 • 136 Posts

i start to realize that they're all a "recylced" game expierence. Every mmo website always introduce another dungeons and dragons game, or another chinese-war game.It's always another grinding experience may be it 2D or 3D. I don't know how this appeals to people but i think that they're all "been there done that" expierience. I don't know every single one of them, but from the looks of it and having play some of them, they're basically all the same.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

Pretty much. Change the scenery. Change the mounts. Change the attack animations. Congratulations on making a new game! The same can be said of practically any genre though.

If you like the feeling of MMOs but not the recycled rpg style, check out some MMORTS or MMOFPS. Age Of Empires Online is great and Hellgate London will be released soonish.

gamer620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gamer620
Member since 2004 • 3367 Posts

i start to realize that they're all a "recylced" game expierence. Every mmo website always introduce another dungeons and dragons game, or another chinese-war game.It's always another grinding experience may be it 2D or 3D. I don't know how this appeals to people but i think that they're all "been there done that" expierience. I don't know every single one of them, but from the looks of it and having play some of them, they're basically all the same.

TheAnimalAK47
Consider it costs nothing to try and most people can get dozens of hours from it before growing bored, the appeal should be pretty obvious.
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

Most korean f2p mmos are the same thats true. What you have to keep in mind though is that most f2p games out there are old games that came out in korea years ago and have just now been brought over to the west, which is why most of them feel very, for the lack of a better word, stale.

xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

TheAnimalAK47

Tibia and Pirates of the Burning Sea says hi! I dare you to find another mmorpg that are similar to either of these!

As for the rest, yeah I suppose. Can't say I've tried all of them but a lot feel rather boring and unexciting. Both of these games above are different and great though, battles that are actually fun and thrilling.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
There is also Everquest 2 Extended... Thats a f2p model...
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

i also recommend the now boiled down pvp games APB: reloaded