APB Reloaded Graphics Problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Van_SteubenZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Van_SteubenZ
Member since 2012 • 232 Posts

Hey, guys. Myproblem is that everything on my APB is really jagged. Almost like none of the lines in APB look curved. Its not much of a problem, but it makes my apb look very wierd. Its like when i am in lobby and my guy's arm moves, straight lines just like race along the arm. This happens with all the 3d structures in the game and all of the edges are jagged. My computer can definitely run this game on max settings bcuz I know it can. All I can poiint out is that I got this error message saying My physxcudart_20.dll file is misisng?????

So what I did was reinstall PhysX. That worked for the night until this morning i got the same error in the morning. So then I actually installed the file from another site that was safe and put it in my binaries folder. Now its in there and the error message is not appearing anymore, but the edges are still the same. Actually, these kind of edges have been going on since I installed the game. I don't know if its a problem or not, but if it isn't then this game's graphics really sucks. Also, I can point out another problem and it IS definitely a problem where things get kind of blurry in the game. Please help.

I'm running an acer as5755g with a geforce 630m. 4 gb ram. intel 2450m 2.5ghz. run apb in max settings, but low res.

Here's a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_HNQg5MK5g

iagbas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 iagbas
Member since 2005 • 446 Posts
If your windows is 32bit go to start>run>cmd paste this: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072 and restart pc. This will fix your blurry decals on cars and characters problem. Dunno about your physx problem though, this game does not use physx
Van_SteubenZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Van_SteubenZ

If your windows is 32bit go to start>run>cmd paste this: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072 and restart pc. This will fix your blurry decals on cars and characters problem. Dunno about your physx problem though, this game does not use physxiagbas
Im running windows 7 64 bit. Should I still try? And this seems like ur trying to fix another common problem that many ppl have on APB. Its where the decals are blurry and everything and they are brought down for some unknown reason. This is not my problem though.

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_HNQg5MK5g

iagbas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 iagbas
No you don't need to do that for 64bit, that command is for people with restricted ram in 32bit. I see no problem on your video other then slight lack of aa that you mentioned. I assume you already maxed out in game options about aa, if not have you tried forcing it through nvidia control panel?
Van_SteubenZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Van_SteubenZ
[QUOTE="iagbas"]No you don't need to do that for 64bit, that command is for people with restricted ram in 32bit. I see no problem on your video other then slight lack of aa that you mentioned. I assume you already maxed out in game options about aa, if not have you tried forcing it through nvidia control panel?

What do you mean? And how?
iagbas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 iagbas
Go to your Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3d settings> Program Settings> Add apb.exe to the profile > Antialaising mode > override application.
Van_SteubenZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Van_SteubenZ

Go to your Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3d settings> Program Settings> Add apb.exe to the profile > Antialaising mode > override application.iagbas
I just tried that. And I restarted APB. Nothing changed... Should I restart the computer?

NVM I just went into the advanced game settings in apb and set the antialiasing to max and it works!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolkid1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Koolkid1221
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hey so I have a completely different problem. When I load the game and everything it is ok, I can see everything. But when it gets to character creation and then even to the gameplay everything is black. The only things I can see are the radar and some other things on the sides. I cant see the world or my character. It is all black. Any suggestions???
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

Hey so I have a completely different problem. When I load the game and everything it is ok, I can see everything. But when it gets to character creation and then even to the gameplay everything is black. The only things I can see are the radar and some other things on the sides. I cant see the world or my character. It is all black. Any suggestions???Koolkid1221
reported

hildseller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hildseller
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
think so,blurry and everything and they are brought down for some unknown reason. This is not my problem though.thanks