Anyone else here extremely excited for Skyrim and Diablo 3 ??

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jedinat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 jedinat
Member since 2003 • 3560 Posts
I doubt Skyrim requires a lot of PC power to execute, it isn't on par with a demanding uber-game like Witcher 2 or BF3.topsemag55
Should I have mentioned I was previously on a 2.0ghz core2duo and a 4850?
Megadeth_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Megadeth_basic
Member since 2002 • 1045 Posts

I'm excited for them and Mass Effect 3....partly because I've finally become sick and bleeping tired of wow.... hopefully for the last time.

Bedizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Bedizen
Member since 2009 • 2576 Posts

Not really will wait for the reviews

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#54 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts
[QUOTE="topsemag55"]I doubt Skyrim requires a lot of PC power to execute, it isn't on par with a demanding uber-game like Witcher 2 or BF3.jedinat
Should I have mentioned I was previously on a 2.0ghz core2duo and a 4850?

Doesn't mean the game needs a powerful PC. Oblivion only auto-detected up to the 7800 GTX, and the 8-Series was already coming onto the market. Witcher 2 recommends at least a GT 260, and Bethesda is not known for requiring high-end graphics cards for their games, especially TES.
ArchonOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#55 ArchonOver
Member since 2010 • 1103 Posts
I'm REALLY hyped for Diablo 3, I'll probably wait to see reviews and gameplay of Skyrim before I buy it.
KABCOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 KABCOOL
Member since 2009 • 1147 Posts

[QUOTE="DeViLzzz"]

Please don't put Skyrim and Diablo 3 in the same breath in terms of excitement. Diablo 3 is another multiplayer game that will be ruined by a horrible community that fights with each other about everything whereas Skyrim is a 1 player experience that can't be ruined by others.

DanielDust

You're right, don't put good games with overhyped pieces of schnitzel that Bethesda makes and of course nobody can ruin the singleplayer of Skyrim, just like Diablo 3 can't be ruined by others in singleplayer since you play alone d'oh, because Skyrim has no multiplayer, but what can you expect form a person that knows nothing about a game, only "I might get it to make money", but you won't, making money in D3 isn't worth the "investment", a proper job is.

Skyrim 0/10, Diablo 3 after Blizzcon 20/10, can't wait for the CE pre-order to become available.

I am not putting them side by side comparing them all I have mentioned is that I am very excited for both and hopefully they turn out to be great games. I am not purchasing Diablo 3 to gain money, I do not care for the auction house where you pay real money. I have just been watching youtube videos of it and it looks like a great game, so we'll have to wait for that.
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
[QUOTE="DanielDust"]

[QUOTE="DeViLzzz"]

Please don't put Skyrim and Diablo 3 in the same breath in terms of excitement. Diablo 3 is another multiplayer game that will be ruined by a horrible community that fights with each other about everything whereas Skyrim is a 1 player experience that can't be ruined by others.

KABCOOL

You're right, don't put good games with overhyped pieces of schnitzel that Bethesda makes and of course nobody can ruin the singleplayer of Skyrim, just like Diablo 3 can't be ruined by others in singleplayer since you play alone d'oh, because Skyrim has no multiplayer, but what can you expect form a person that knows nothing about a game, only "I might get it to make money", but you won't, making money in D3 isn't worth the "investment", a proper job is.

Skyrim 0/10, Diablo 3 after Blizzcon 20/10, can't wait for the CE pre-order to become available.

I am not putting them side by side comparing them all I have mentioned is that I am very excited for both and hopefully they turn out to be great games. I am not purchasing Diablo 3 to gain money, I do not care for the auction house where you pay real money. I have just been watching youtube videos of it and it looks like a great game, so we'll have to wait for that.

Wasn't commenting about your post :P, it was Devilzzz, he likes to be extreme about these things.
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

Diablo 3: 6/10. Looks superb and along with the works of Soldak, might actually progress this stagnant genre. However, it is pretty far away from release atm, so my excitement is naturally much lower.

Oh... and the Real Money Auction House is actually a good thing.

Skyrim: 0/10

• The melee combat sucks. Dual wielding seems pointless according to a preview. I cant wait to beat down enemies with bloated life bars, it will be so much fun.
  • The World looks design looks bland, and to be honest, not a lot more varied than what we saw in Oblivoin, all I have seen so far are forests and mountains, usually both at the same time.
  • Todd Howard has proven again and again that he cant make a good game anymore. He also said that both Red Dead Redemption and CoD4 are RPGs.
  • They ruined the dragons by making them infinite. Instead of making each dragon encounter unique and meaningful and as a result, epic. They decided to make them redundant and after the 4th or 5th time. Boring.
  • The UI is some of the worst I have ever seen, it looks extremely impractical.

There are much more interesting action adventures for me to pick up instead. Like Batman, Zelda and Tomb Raider

rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 rmfd341
Member since 2008 • 3808 Posts
I couldn't care less about Diablo 3, but Skyrim is very, very promising, although I hated Oblivion.
pcps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 pcps360
Member since 2011 • 216 Posts

Skyrim? Hell yeah! Diablo 3? lol meh, not the slightest

KABCOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 KABCOOL

Lol the comments are interesting lots of people are saying that they are tottaly stoked for Skyrim and not at all for D3, but than others say they don't care for Skyrim but are excited for D3. In my opinion they both look like great games and most of the RPG's I have played are more like Skyrim, so I am very excited to try out Diablo 3. I never played Diablo 2, but apparently it was a great game as well, so hopefully D3 lives up to my expectations.

James00715

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 James00715
Member since 2003 • 2484 Posts

Lol the comments are interesting lots of people are saying that they are tottaly stoked for Skyrim and not at all for D3, but than others say they don't care for Skyrim but are excited for D3. In my opinion they both look like great games and most of the RPG's I have played are more like Skyrim, so I am very excited to try out Diablo 3. I never played Diablo 2, but apparently it was a great game as well, so hopefully D3 lives up to my expectations.

KABCOOL

That's a good thing though. They are two very different games. Everyone has difference preferences. It;s good to have variety. I personally like both games. I could buy both games at launch, but I think Skyrim will need some time to become great with mods and patches. On the other hand, I'm buying Diablo 3 at launch, because I think it will be really polished, bug free, and ready to invest time into.

KABCOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 KABCOOL

[QUOTE="KABCOOL"]

James00715

That's a good thing though. They are two very different games. Everyone has difference preferences. It;s good to have variety. I personally like both games. I could buy both games at launch, but I think Skyrim will need some time to become great with mods and patches. On the other hand, I'm buying Diablo 3 at launch, because I think it will be really polished, bug free, and ready to invest time into.

Oh definitely I totally agree they are two totally different games for sure. I will be buying both games at launch I can't wait for Skyrim, but I am also excited for D3
multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 multiplat
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

Yeah. Nope, not excited for Skyrim at all. Don't even care. I'm lying so hard. I absolutely cannot wait.

MuddVader
What movie is your sig from?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#65 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

I might be if my freaking drivers would install...................................................

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#66 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11785 Posts

I am, they are the only 2 fantasy themed games that I am interested in. (in the near future)

Skyrim, I will get once I find it on sale on Steam for about $24. (though I do look forward to it)

Diablo III on the other hand will more than likely be either pre-ordered or got within the first 72 hours of launch. (this will last me long enough easily until I find Skyrim at what I consider a good price)

I am also interested in TOR (not at launch, thinking maybe Jan or Feb if it still looks enticing then) But I would consider it a sci-fi fantasy game. (Also its Star Wars, I love Star Wars)

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

Skyrim 10/10

Diablo 3 8/10.. it would be 10/10 but always online drm thing is kind of annoying.

[deleted]
You have to take points off of Skyrim for being a buggy mess. Sure I don't know it yet, but what Bethesda game hasn't been a buggy mess at release? Diablo 3 will be polished to hell and back.
true_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 true_gamer007
Member since 2011 • 433 Posts

XTREEEEMLY XCITED 4 SKRIM!

jedinat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 jedinat
Member since 2003 • 3560 Posts
You have to take points off of Skyrim for being a buggy mess. Sure I don't know it yet, but what Bethesda game hasn't been a buggy mess at release? Diablo 3 will be polished to hell and back.SF_KiLLaMaN
Skyrim: ∞/10 Take as many points off as you like.
hardcorestud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 hardcorestud
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Excited for diablo 3 hardcore mode. Should be a great game! -www.diablo3battles.com
yomanjdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#72 yomanjdf
Member since 2003 • 1166 Posts

not even batman

only mass effect 3 and un3

torchlight anyone?