Alyx and Gordon's Relationship in EP3.

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 0

#1 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

Topic: Okay what I really mean is ahem...will they get busy?

Yes this is not a joke or some sleezy thread my friends. I am seriously asking as to whether Valve will succumb to everyone's thoughts and have these two get it on somehow.

Lets face it: Valve have hinted at it and people have made countless jokes.

There relationship has to have some development even if its not with the uhhh birds and the bees per se lol. Perhaps you can think of another way their relationship could climax! Lets have a discussion about it!

Mystic_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Mystic_Legend
Member since 2005 • 960 Posts
Do you have a link where Valve hinted at that? Just curious.
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts
Yeah...at the end of EP3 theyll be standing holding hands on top of something high watching combine ships burning, in the middle a green armored figure and then they get on a horse and ride into the sunset where they get squashed by a Colossus cause the horse is a useless creature.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 biggest_loser

Do you have a link where Valve hinted at that? Just curious.Mystic_Legend

No I do not. I have not made myself clear exactly. They have used the characters to hint at it. For example: in ep2 (i take it you've played it) Eli makes the suggestion about grand kids, saying they all have to do their part, etc. I discovered that in one section where they are fixing your car, after you jump down through the floor on your way to take out the laser gun, an npc asks Alyx if Gordon is her bf lol. That was so funny.

My point is that in the dialogue there are little hints towards them getting it on probably..and lets face it they spend time together etc....I think secretly everyone would LIKE them to get together!! What do you reckon?

I know bojangles will hate this topic btw: sorry big fella.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 biggest_loser

Yeah...at the end of EP3 theyll be standing holding hands on top of something high watching combine ships burning, in the middle a green armored figure and then they get on a horse and ride into the sunset where they get squashed by a Colossus cause the horse is a useless creature.
rzepak

I dont know if Gordon would be interested in horses...Alyx however....well that is what you were suggesting secretly wasn't it?

Mystic_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mystic_Legend
Member since 2005 • 960 Posts

[QUOTE="Mystic_Legend"]Do you have a link where Valve hinted at that? Just curious.biggest_loser

No I do not. I have not made myself clear exactly. They have used the characters to hint at it. For example: in ep2 (i take it you've played it) Eli makes the suggestion about grand kids, saying they all have to do their part, etc. I discovered that in one section where they are fixing your car, after you jump down through the floor on your way to take out the laser gun, an npc asks Alyx if Gordon is her bf lol. That was so funny.

My point is that in the dialogue there are little hints towards them getting it on probably..and lets face it they spend time together etc....I think secretly everyone would LIKE them to get together!! What do you reckon?

I know bojangles will hate this topic btw: sorry big fella.

*SPOILERS BELOW*

Oh ok, no problem. I know what you mean though. Never know what will happen. I honestly don't know how exactly they would do that though, would it kinda start happening then Gordon 'blacks out' (You don't get to see the action) or something like that. Or maybe prior to the start of EP3. But then I think in this scenario.. Alyx just saw her father killed rather brutally, I dunno if she would want to get it on with Gordon..:?

Anyway, still can't wait until EP3 I hope Valve will maybe go into more about Breen and the obvious Gman.

BassKreator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BassKreator
Member since 2007 • 531 Posts
rzepak
weird thing is i can totally see that happening
Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts

Gordon is mute. How are they going to have a relationship?

Alyx: Was it good for you too?

Gordon: ...

Alyx: ANSWER ME!

Alyx: That's it! I'm leaving you for Master Chief! He may be too ugly to show his face, but at least he can takl!

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#9 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
I don't know, it could happen.. i doubt they would "get busy" but they might make the whole "and they lived happily ever after." then when they want HL3 to come they'll just add "until.." on the end.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 biggest_loser
lol, YES! A blackout would totally work! She could say something SEXY and then fade to black and then you can hear Gordon's heavy breathing like you can when the experiment goes wrong in the first game! good idea right right?
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Seeing as how Gordon doesn't talk I highly doubt it. Besides having some ambiguous ending that may hint at their relationship I doubt there will be anything significant. I think the end of Episode 3, if truly the end of HL2 will focus a lot more on filling up actual plot holes and telling exactly what the **** is actually going on.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 biggest_loser
Alyx might die. Can you see them bringing her back for HL3 with an entirely new story arc?
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#13 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
I don't think so, GFW podcast talked about this and I think they concluded that alyx can't be with you for very long because the emotional aspects would not work well at all, I kinda think that alyx was meant to go to the borealis, use the tech to destroy the combine, but you stop her (and save her) and piss off gman.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 biggest_loser
Haha, I'm saying aloud right now.....ahhhhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhhhhh......ol' mr. nutcracker ....the fiend I have secretly mocked for so long ahah might be onto something here. Now that my friends would be a twist! Alyx becomes completely irrational and angry at her fathers death and maybe you have to kill her...or incapacitate her!! Gosh, that would be twist. Hi-five ol' man crackers!
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 biggest_loser
Haha, I'm saying aloud right now.....ahhhhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhhhhh......ol' mr. nutcracker ....the fiend I have secretly mocked for so long ahah might be onto something here. Now that my friends would be a twist! Alyx becomes completely irrational and angry at her fathers death and maybe you have to kill her...or incapacitate her!! Gosh, that would be twist. Hi-five ol' man crackers!
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#16 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
there are lots of ways it could play out, but I don't see Alyx sitting around crying, she is going to be proactive and I think you'll be chasing her much of the game.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 biggest_loser

there are lots of ways it could play out, but I don't see Alyx sitting around crying, she is going to be proactive and I think you'll be chasing her much of the game.nutcrackr

Ha-ha, chasing her - thats what this is about right? :D

Oh yes you mean in the sense of stopping her from being irrational....of course...ahem..

Sometimes my mind wanders. I must have had a seniors moment. I can't remember what her opinion on the technology was again, whether to destroy it or not. We are slowly pieceing the story together!

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 biggest_loser
BUMP
Begemott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Begemott
Member since 2005 • 808 Posts

You're wierd. And no, the part where some dude asks Alyx if Gordon is her bf is not funny...

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 biggest_loser
BUMP !!
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 biggest_loser
Any other predictions!!
hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
cutscenes are enirely interactive in half life, so if your prophecy is true then ... :o
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 biggest_loser

cutscenes are enirely interactive in half life, so if your prophecy is true then ... :ohongkingkong

Yes I'm sure it will turn out to be like one of those timed moments like in Legend where you have to push the right key at the right time: Press S continuously .....think about it.

When you see this scene in EP3 you will be like Thrall from Warcraft, having envisioned the prophecy in a dream...
G013M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 G013M
Member since 2006 • 6424 Posts

I'm with some others here, with you trying to save Alyx from something, although I think that at the end, something massive will happen, and the G-Man will pull you out just before you manage save Alyx.

Either that, or Alyx will somewhere along the line be pulled out by the G-Man, and you have to go on some adventure with the Vorts to save her (just like the start of episode 1, where the vorts pull you from G-Man).

And I don't think that they'll do that in EP3. If they ever did, I'd probably uninstall the game in disgust.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 biggest_loser

I'm with some others here, with you trying to save Alyx from something, although I think that at the end, something massive will happen, and the G-Man will pull you out just before you manage save Alyx.

Either that, or Alyx will somewhere along the line be pulled out by the G-Man, and you have to go on some adventure with the Vorts to save her (just like the start of episode 1, where the vorts pull you from G-Man).

And I don't think that they'll do that in EP3. If they ever did, I'd probably uninstall the game in disgust.

G013M

The idea of sex, the most human of desires, disgusts you? Sorry - i just don't understand?

Would you still be horrified even if it was done in a tasteful way as opposed to PC gamings regular take on SEX that we've become notorious for like Duke Nukem?

The gap between films and games is closing my friend: as technology gets better so will the storytelling with darker issues and more human elements like *sarcasm* godforbid *end of sarcasm* SEX!

Who knows my friend ol' Man Lombardi could knock on your door one day and offer you the chance to do some voice acting which may include a sex scene! Surely you wouldn't knock back your chance for fame! Imagine the headlines!

"He was once a Gamespot Loser..and now the man they used to call G013M ...is going to take your breath away..for 30 minutes..."

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

Do you have a link where Valve hinted at that? Just curious.Mystic_Legend

Play the games and pay attention to the dialogue (or lack thereof from Gordon).

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts
[QUOTE="G013M"]

biggest_loser

The idea of sex, the most human of desires, disgusts you? Sorry - i just don't understand?

Would you still be horrified even if it was done in a tasteful way as opposed to PC gamings regular take on SEX that we've become notorious for like Duke Nukem?

The gap between films and games is closing my friend: as technology gets better so will the storytelling with darker issues and more human elements like *sarcasm* godforbid *end of sarcasm* SEX!

Who knows my friend ol' Man Lombardi could knock on your door one day and offer you the chance to do some voice acting which may include a sex scene! Surely you wouldn't knock back your chance for fame! Imagine the headlines!

"He was once a Gamespot Loser..and now the man they used to call G013M ...is going to take your breath away..for 30 minutes..."

That went from very sensible to very creepy very quickly. Well done. Anyways yeah, people who are somehow disgusted by the idea of sex need to grow up and realize that they are human.

mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts

Fact 1: Alyx has recently lost her father

Fact 2: Gordon and Alyx are (probably) going to prevail and somehow save the planet

Fact 3: It's clear from the first few minutes with her that she has a thing for Alyx, and Gordon tends to crouch down behind Alyx and activate suit zoom on her bottom (when I'm playing, anyway)

Fact 4: The human population needs rebuilding.

It may not actually happen in the game, but it will happen. I doubt Valve is about to throw a sex scene in, but I bet it's implied. They are gonna do their part to rebuild the Human race!

screamingdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 screamingdoom
Member since 2007 • 884 Posts
Maybe they'll get married! Wouldn't it be strange to see alyx in a wedding dress and Dog handing them the rings! And they could drive away on their honeymoon in one of those old crappy buggies in hl2 or ep2 with some piece of tin saying 'Just married'. Or not.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 biggest_loser

Fact 2: Gordon and Alyx are (probably) going to prevail and somehow save the planet

Fact 3: It's clear from the first few minutes with her that she has a thing for Alyx, and Gordon tends to crouch down behind Alyx and activate suit zoom on her bottom (when I'm playing, anyway)

It may not actually happen in the game, but it will happen. I doubt Valve is about to throw a sex scene in, but I bet it's implied. They are gonna do their part to rebuild the Human race!

mfsa

I'm a bit confused about Fact 3 Mustafa? That was almost like a page from the Book of Loser. Who's the she?

Although I do agree about the human race being rebuilt!

It will be in there my friend...don't you worry about that. I'm not sure how he's going to manage with the hazard soon and all though. I don't know if it was built in protection against STDs and what not...though I'm sure a symbol like that of when you get burnt or poisoned will uhhh..come up...

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 biggest_loser

Maybe they'll get married! Wouldn't it be strange to see alyx in a wedding dress and Dog handing them the rings! And they could drive away on their honeymoon in one of those old crappy buggies in hl2 or ep2 with some piece of tin saying 'Just married'. Or not.screamingdoom

Lmao! Hey you forgot something though: You get to go to the wedding and Barney is the best man! But then a Nun turns out to be G-man and then the combine start rappling down the walls! Its up to you and the wedding party to put an end to them once and for all! Then guess what? With new and improved physics ....you'll cut the cake!!

G013M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 G013M
[QUOTE="G013M"]

biggest_loser

I was leaning more on the fact that it's completely ruin the game for me.

I can't think of any situation where it'd fit in, it just doesn't fit the game at all. There isn't any reasoning for Valve to put in something like that.

I can't really explain it, but I'd more likely be unable to finish the game if that happened.

I might add that implying is fine in my books (in fact I thought that the transmission in EP1 when the anti-breeding field is turned off and what Eli says to Alyx in Ep2 was quite funny).

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 biggest_loser

Yeesh. I hope you don't see Gordon and Alyx as like parent figures having...AHEM THIS IS AN INTERRUPTION BY THE BIGGEST LOSER'S PAROL OFFICER PLEASE HOLD....

Ahem...yes well where was I? Lousy tracking device....uhh..I respect your opinions but just remember it will happen one day in a game in a tasetful way. Mark my words!

Also, just on the wedding: Maybe it could end just as Gordon is asked to say "I do!" - What a Climax!

What do people think about the wedding!! Maybe Barney will marry Judith! Or if Lombardi is really feeling gutsy and testing: Kleiner and Magnusson!! It could happen!

G013M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 G013M

Yeesh. I hope you don't see Gordon and Alyx as like parent figures having...AHEM THIS IS AN INTERRUPTION BY THE BIGGEST LOSER'S PAROL OFFICER PLEASE HOLD....

Ahem...yes well where was I? Lousy tracking device....uhh..I respect your opinions but just remember it will happen one day in a game in a tasetful way. Mark my words!

Also, just on the wedding: Maybe it could end just as Gordon is asked to say "I do!" - What a Climax!

What do people think about the wedding!! Maybe Barney will marry Judith! Or if Lombardi is really feeling gutsy and testing: Kleiner and Magnusson!! It could happen!

biggest_loser

Frankly, I don't appreciate your sarcastic attitude. I was putting forward my opinon, and I never said that you had to agree with it.

I would have just appreciated some respect.

screamingdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 screamingdoom
Member since 2007 • 884 Posts

[QUOTE="screamingdoom"]Maybe they'll get married! Wouldn't it be strange to see alyx in a wedding dress and Dog handing them the rings! And they could drive away on their honeymoon in one of those old crappy buggies in hl2 or ep2 with some piece of tin saying 'Just married'. Or not.biggest_loser

Lmao! Hey you forgot something though: You get to go to the wedding and Barney is the best man! But then a Nun turns out to be G-man and then the combine start rappling down the walls! Its up to you and the wedding party to put an end to them once and for all! Then guess what? With new and improved physics ....you'll cut the cake!!

Yeah the combine would be the ultimate wedding crashers! Lol at cake physics....those physics would put crysis to shame I'm sure!

Minglis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Minglis
Member since 2004 • 476 Posts

Gordon is mute. How are they going to have a relationship?

Alyx: Was it good for you too?

Alyx: ANSWER ME!

Alyx: That's it! I'm leaving you for Master Chief! He may be too ugly to show his face, but at least he can takl!

Darth_Kane

lol.

maybe they will show some sort of hint that they would hook up after the game is done but there is no way valve would make a "love" scene or something in episode 3, this is half life,not james bond.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 biggest_loser
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

G013M

Frankly, I don't appreciate your sarcastic attitude. I was putting forward my opinon, and I never said that you had to agree with it.

C'mon friend don't be like that. I actually wasn't having a go at you that time. I make fun of myself a lot. I was being serious in saying that I respect your opinion. That means that you can believe what you want to believe. Its your thoughts not mine and thats cool. Chin up kiddo.

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

You're wierd. And no, the part where some dude asks Alyx if Gordon is her bf is not funny...

Begemott

I also thought it was funny...

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 biggest_loser

Maybe he just had a bad day or a bad sexual experience....it will happen as you get older people!!

Speaking of....has anyone considered the real age between Gordon and Alyx. She was just a child at the time of black mesa right? So did Gordon stop ageing when he was in la-la land making them the same age?

I'm not trying to boycott the wedding of the year or..next year...(you never know with Valve) I'm just curious...

G013M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 G013M
[QUOTE="G013M"][QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

biggest_loser

C'mon friend don't be like that. I actually wasn't having a go at you that time. I make fun of myself a lot. I was being serious in saying that I respect your opinion. That means that you can believe what you want to believe. Its your thoughts not mine and thats cool. Chin up kiddo.

Fine, I guess you've cracked open this heart of ice. :P

Don't forget that over the internet's, emotions can be hard to work out ;).

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 biggest_loser
Hell yes! Emotions....yeesh...sometimes people (not you) seem angry at my comedy rather than celebrating in the laughter!! :D
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 biggest_loser
Who would like some proof of a love scene from Episode Three? I have scanned the internet and have found an image that will prove its existence!
Minglis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Minglis
Member since 2004 • 476 Posts

you need to go get laid.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 biggest_loser

Yes! Yes I do! You make it sound like a life changing experience....lol imagine that once I'm "finished" I'll lose all of my stupid remarks and idiocy!

You have to find someone for me here on Gamespot! Let the search begin!

mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts
[QUOTE="mfsa"]

biggest_loser

I'm a bit confused about Fact 3 Mustafa? That was almost like a page from the Book of Loser. Who's the she?

Although I do agree about the human race being rebuilt!

Whoops.

She = Alyx.

Alyx = Gordon.

she has a thing for Gordon.

It will be in there my friend...don't you worry about that. I'm not sure how he's going to manage with the hazard soon and all though. I don't know if it was built in protection against STDs and what not...though I'm sure a symbol like that of when you get burnt or poisoned will uhhh..come up... biggest_loser

Good thing the hazard suit protects against anomalous materials. I heard Alyx is a squirter.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 biggest_loser
When he cums a new symbol should come up on the hazard suit, you know like when you get burnt or poisoned, radiation etc.
IthinkSO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 IthinkSO
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I Think that gordon and alyx will have a kid, because in half life 2 episode 2 Eli says that they should "Do their part" for the survival of the humans. Also that when you where gonna go back to talk with eli, he says, We will talk later about this. Which he is reffering to gordon and alyx in love. Cause i know for sure alyx is very interested in gordon, and i also bet that gordon is interested in her. But usually what i think is that.... When eli said the "do their part" thing it probly will happen but not IN the game. Maybe will be something that will be brought up in half life 3 which will probably be about gordon's and alyx's child. Im PRETTY sure that they will do their part.
IthinkSO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 IthinkSO
Alyx's and gordons relation ship will be STRONG i feel it, especially that eli is now dead and she wont have anyone to love. Shooooooooo..... im pretty sure she will be LOTS more flirty around gordon OR that they will eventually have a baby, by doing their part.
IthinkSO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 IthinkSO
Yes, as a matter a fact valve did hint the "doing their part" thing that was mentioned in half life 2 ep2 By eli, As you could tell if you played the game that alyx blushed alot. I know that they probably will have a baby anyways. As valve was saying, it wont be the end of the half life saga. so im guessing that their kids will DEFiNATLY have something to do with half life.
dos4gw82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dos4gw82
Member since 2006 • 1896 Posts

Wow...this thread is almost a year old to the day. But I must have missed it the first time around.

Will Gordon and Alyx do the horizontal polka? Perhaps. Maybe there will even be a mini game in EP3. ;)