All in one computer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danielafc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 danielafc
Member since 2007 • 136 Posts

My Dad is getting a new computer and he wanted to get a all in one computer and I was wondering are they any good.

The one he wants to get is:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/172716?pp=1

lletheri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lletheri
Member since 2009 • 43 Posts

Upgrade the GPU but yeah its not bad at all

Ahh the PSU is pretty awful. If you want to get a new Graphics Processing Unit, you'll need a new Power Supply Unit at least 500w. Its also pretty pricey for what it is.

Sparticus247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sparticus247
Member since 2005 • 2368 Posts

Ahh the PSU is pretty awful. If you want to get a new Graphics Processing Unit, you'll need a new Power Supply Unit at least 500w. Its also pretty pricey for what it is.

lletheri

lol looking at it though I'd be afraid to open it up. I'm not a fan of those designs. Yeah it's cool but I bet opening it up voids the warranty.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts

[QUOTE="lletheri"]

Sparticus247

lol looking at it though I'd be afraid to open it up. I'm not a fan of those designs. Yeah it's cool but I bet opening it up voids the warranty.

I thought those things were like laptops. You cant really put a desktop GPU in there can you.?
General_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 General_X
Member since 2003 • 9137 Posts
[QUOTE="Sparticus247"]

[QUOTE="lletheri"]

Iantheone

I thought those things were like laptops. You cant really put a desktop GPU in there can you.?

I believe this is the case, an All-in-One is pretty much a laptop without the hinged screen or keyboard.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
[QUOTE="Sparticus247"]

[QUOTE="lletheri"]

Iantheone

no, you can put a laptop gpu in it but not a desktop