1944 D-Day Operation Overlord, Set to be Awesome

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VitaminX53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 VitaminX53
Member since 2003 • 55 Posts
Something to look forward too... http://www.1944game.com/ Anyone know how good this game is going to be???... I have to say, this game sounds very good indeed. I've been waiting for a good WW2 FPS game to come out that will top Red Orchestra & Battleground Europe- WWII Online, seems this may be the one. Since it's a FPS, I don't know if this is the best place to discuss it... however, I only did a quick scan, but didn't it mention up to 256 players? That sounds massive to me. o.O
Rab_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Rab_d
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

Indeed. It has the potential to be not only the best WW2 FPS...but, possibly the most realistic, indepth, highly defined, accurately true to scale real life, kickass game ever made. lol.

It's been in devlopment for years. I believe it's well past their original deadline, though. 

:) Until then......

Try this great free WW2 FPS. D-Day Normandy. Out of all the other online WW2 FPS..i have always came back to this. It's the most fun, by far. With ironsights and a 7 year long playertested, on-going development. It's gameplay is ideal. And it's free. :)

zxvb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 zxvb
Member since 2007 • 633 Posts
wow this game looks great... how come i havent heard anything about it? when is it coming out?
VitaminX53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 VitaminX53

Until then......

Try this great free WW2 FPS. D-Day Normandy. Out of all the other online WW2 FPS..i have always came back to this. It's the most fun, by far. With ironsights and a 7 year long playertested, on-going development. It's gameplay is ideal. And it's free. :)

Rab_d
Would you regard D-Day Normandy to be better than Battleground Europe- WWII Online or Red Orchestra , Rab???... This is the first I have heard of it.
Rab_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Rab_d
[QUOTE="Rab_d"]

Until then......

VitaminX53

Would you regard D-Day Normandy to be better than Battleground Europe- WWII Online or Red Orchestra , Rab???... This is the first I have heard of it.

The gameplay is comparable to Red Orchastra.

xenophone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xenophone
Member since 2004 • 251 Posts
 Sounds cool but will it ever be finished?  Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find any screenshots, and the most recent post in the forums on that site are from September of last year.  If it's already been in development for a while then I would be very skeptical that this game will ever see the light of day.
VitaminX53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VitaminX53
The gameplay is comparable to Red Orchastra. Rab, Putting all biased views to one side, What do you personally regard as the best WWII Online game availabe at the minute???...
Artosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Artosa
Member since 2005 • 5063 Posts
the gameplay is a little like red orchestra but a bit more fast paced
Rab_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rab_d

The gameplay is comparable to Red Orchastra. Rab, Putting all biased views to one side, What do you personally regard as the best WWII Online game availabe at the minute???...VitaminX53

Thats' dificult to say. Some of the new titles have amazing advancements, graphically...amazing models and scenes...

but, with all that..some fall very short of good gameplay. Sometimes alot is too much.

After trying yet another WW2 fps...i keep falling back to D-Day Normandy. There are definately better looking games out there. But, if you wanna jump online and have a couple hours of extreme fun...play D-Day Normandy. With this game, it's very likely you will face a player(s) with 5+ years experience. THAT makes for a challanging game. It has constant develpment, that everyone can participate in. It's a user molded game. The community is tight, Yo! That's another great thing about it. You are sure to make friends.

CanarianIsle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CanarianIsle
Member since 2007 • 464 Posts
This sounds cool, but it wont be much of fun in SP, but MP will kick ***
venomblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 venomblack
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts
Holy crap 256 players? This would be like the reincarnation of Joint Ops! And that one only had 150 players. Wow, I really hope this is a good game.