This topic is locked from further discussion.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Situation: I was playing and while controlling one Sim(Sim A) my other Sim was in Anna Song's house(Sim B). I was going 2x speed, and while I was looking away watching Sim A, Sim B ends up getting stuck in a no windowed, no walled room in her house. I can't continue with my game because I'd imagine Sim B would die eventually while in there. Solutions? Is it possible to buy Anna's house, if so how? How long before Sim B dies?

Fandangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Fandangle
Member since 2003 • 3433 Posts

Try this cheat. To access cheat console Control+Shift+C

resetSim firstname lastname

Example: resetSim John Smith - Resets the named Sim with neutral motives, no moodlets, and teleports Sim back home

http://au.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims3/hints.html?tag=tabs;cheats

gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts

Situation: I was playing and while controlling one Sim(Sim A) my other Sim was in Anna Song's house(Sim B). I was going 2x speed, and while I was looking away watching Sim A, Sim B ends up getting stuck in a no windowed, no walled room in her house. I can't continue with my game because I'd imagine Sim B would die eventually while in there. Solutions? Is it possible to buy Anna's house, if so how? How long before Sim B dies?

senses_fail_06
That's funny! I'd say let the Sim die.
senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts
[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

gamer082009
That's funny! I'd say let the Sim die.

Lol, I was contemplating it but I have a bunch of stats bumped up. I'll try that code, thanks Fandangle.