WTF, Fallout 3 Got 9.4/10 On Gametrailers.com :O

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Daytona_178
Member since 2005 • 14962 Posts

I sure wasnt expecting that!

LINK

Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts
What WERE you expecting ? A higher of a lower score ?
RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts
What WERE you expecting ? A higher of a lower score ?Darth_Kane
Good question. GameTrailers isn't exactly a PC elitist site that gives Fallout 3 a low score because of principle.
Jade_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 Jade_Monkey
Member since 2004 • 4830 Posts
IGN gave a 9.6, is GameTrailers a hard marker ?
thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts
I'm not surprise.
cinek2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cinek2
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
lol im surprised coz rly I hate the game lol - I hate the side view of the player, I have how he/she behaves I hate the controls...... I was expecting much more from this game - looks like another disappointment :(
Baselerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Baselerd
Member since 2003 • 5104 Posts
Gametrailers is a joke.... they say dont go in with the pretense that it's going to be another Halo or GoW? Wth?
dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts
I like gametrailers reviews...they don't review many games though.
doyousmellthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 doyousmellthat
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts
Fo3 is actually decent, except for the fact PC made Beth and Fallout what it is, yet bethesda made it as a console game first, makes no sense, and the PC game could have been so much more. Lost a lot of respect fro bethesda, still a decent game. Makes more sense to make games for the most powerful platform so a game can max out its potential then scale it down fo consoles, yet we get a straight port with no care for the PC version.
henrynarits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 henrynarits
Member since 2007 • 141 Posts
for gametrailers PC is a toaster, in that review they said nothing about PC and their reviews got very low scored. I like that they got full reviews and console ones are always good
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Gametrailers is only good for looking at specifically console games.. From the crysis review it clearly showed they had no clue what they were talking about when it came to PC's.
MythPro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MythPro1
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts
I prefer reading the "bad" reviews, tend to get more information out of them. Head on over to Gameshark and read their review, they gave the game a B+. I learned quite a bit from it too.
grassdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 grassdream
Member since 2006 • 1902 Posts
Gametrailers is a joke.... they say dont go in with the pretense that it's going to be another Halo or GoW? Wth?Baselerd
Oh wow.
Mochyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mochyc
Member since 2007 • 4421 Posts

Gametrailers is a joke.... they say dont go in with the pretense that it's going to be another Halo or GoW? Wth?Baselerd

Probably to assure people that it's not just another shooter but it's actually a RPG.

ChristianKiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#15 ChristianKiss
Member since 2005 • 326 Posts
It's a nice rating indeed. In general, Fallout 3 got better scores than its predecessors, and this is quite an effort already.
crazyfist36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 crazyfist36
Member since 2003 • 574 Posts
gametrailers is garbage.i only go there to watch trailers.if u ever read the comments theres nothing else but kids moaning and groaning about how their console can whip another console in a deathmatch on a wire overlooking a fiery pit with dragone cricling overhead and lighning striking the wire.
brandeyep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 brandeyep
Member since 2008 • 161 Posts

^ lol.

Most review of F3 have been pretty high. Generally, with the exception of some Fallout diehard fans, most people seem to be enjoying the game.

SuperBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SuperBeast
Member since 2002 • 13229 Posts
GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site.
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#19 thenewau25
Member since 2007 • 2058 Posts

GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site. SuperBeast

thats why i love these guys they dont care only about crysis ulike 80% of pc & mac forums

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thenewau25

i loved the review they even rate the story the gameplay and presantation, not i dissagree the presentaion was better than 8.8 and gameplay is 9.5 not 9.2 so it gets 9.6 by me. this is how gt rates so dont pay too much attention in ratings i pay attention in the long and detailed reviews they make!

Oh also its true , oblivion had awesoem graphics and extreme high requirements, if fallout 3 had crysis graphics it will require a pc from outer space so consoles would not hande it, so the demanding really takes away the best graphics title since the point of great graphics in a game is not to make the game like it works in a superior platform eg ps4 or the next xbox!

chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 chesterocks7
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts

Fo3 is actually decent, except for the fact PC made Beth and Fallout what it is, yet bethesda made it as a console game first, makes no sense, and the PC game could have been so much more. Lost a lot of respect fro bethesda, still a decent game. Makes more sense to make games for the most powerful platform so a game can max out its potential then scale it down fo consoles, yet we get a straight port with no care for the PC version. doyousmellthat

You seem to think every big name title should be PC exclusive, when these games have all been turning out just fine. Anyway a companies primary concern is making money so they can keep making games. Pretty soon PC-Exclusive will be unheard of so I would get used to it.

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thenewau25

[QUOTE="doyousmellthat"]Fo3 is actually decent, except for the fact PC made Beth and Fallout what it is, yet bethesda made it as a console game first, makes no sense, and the PC game could have been so much more. Lost a lot of respect fro bethesda, still a decent game. Makes more sense to make games for the most powerful platform so a game can max out its potential then scale it down fo consoles, yet we get a straight port with no care for the PC version. chesterocks7

You seem to think every big name title should be PC exclusive, when these games have all been turning out just fine. Anyway a companies primary concern is making money so they can keep making games. Pretty soon PC-Exclusive will be unheard of so I would get used to it.

how about multiplatform, pc gamers buy more cheap games like haze or fracture or too human, death to exclusives every game should be available everywhere!

crazyfist36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 crazyfist36
Member since 2003 • 574 Posts
no no no no who the heck got thenewau started?
chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chesterocks7
My bad.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperBeast"]GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site. thenewau25

thats why i love these guys they dont care only about crysis ulike 80% of pc & mac forums

Lol thenew stop posting seriously, we arn't talking about the quality of the game we are talkinga bout its graphics.. Which is undeniable how good it looks REGARDLESS how much you despise it, and then hump the leg of Farcry 2.. :P

chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 chesterocks7
[QUOTE="thenewau25"]

[QUOTE="SuperBeast"]GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site. sSubZerOo

Lol thenew stop posting seriously, we arn't talking about the quality of the game we are talkinga bout its graphics.. Which is undeniable how good it looks REGARDLESS how much you despise it, and then hump the leg of Farcry 2.. :P

For real kid, you cannot deny that Crysis is the best looking game ever made, no matter how much you hate it. If you try to deny it, no one is going to take you seriously.

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thenewau25
[QUOTE="thenewau25"]

[QUOTE="SuperBeast"]GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site. sSubZerOo

ever wonder why crysis aint on consoles? graphics, why far cry 2 and fallout 3 dont claim the graphics award? console limits, blme consoles and how superior is crysis compared to them in graphics!

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thenewau25
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="thenewau25"]

[QUOTE="SuperBeast"]GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site. chesterocks7

For real kid, you cannot deny that Crysis is the best looking game ever made, no matter how much you hate it. If you try to deny it, no one is going to take you seriously.

am no kid i dont deny being the most technical advanced in graphical section but graphics are a taste eg i dont give a damn about the way it looks ill go fo far cry 2 and fallout 3, but seriously the ONLY reason the graphics are so good is the high requirements that consoles can much, crysis has much higher requirements than outher games to max out, if every game had so good graphics then we gonna need better video cards, just like oblivion some years ago or far cry 1, few pcs can max them, so the fact crysis or whatever outher game comes out EXCLUSIVLY on pc and has the best graphics, is cheating in competition by settings the standards too high, dont you think that they could do the same with eg far cry 2 or fallout 3, IF they werent so wide and open worldmap games, and IF they were only in pc? eg doom 3 was a pc exclusive that still you need an 8800 to max out even the 16X antialising, so simply doom 3 had so good graphics cuz it require a pc from feature, thats what fear did, and came out later in x360 that it was "possible to work with so good graphics in a console" ,NOT ON RELEASE BUT LATER! thats what crysis does and thats what doom did tey set graphics too high eg brother in arms came after a year from doom 3, but the graphics were a joke compared to doom 3, but still considered great , DUH, see jsut like chronicles or riddick amazing graphics but few know of the game so outher games considered as great graphics, thats why gt didn give it the reward because it did the same as far cry that came before doom 3, they gave as graphics that "back then" most of us couldnt handle, the term great graphics somes with great optimization in consoles, so having a greater pc made to get those graphics, eg the vista dx10 excuse made it like comparing a Plasystation 4 to x360, so crysis was so superior that it demanded a next generation system that consoles though as impossible, crysis graphics were too good so good that requiere to compare the game for the xbox console and not x360, crysis was way too good to win the award, its a pure winner not a compettitor since its superior so they keep it away from compatition and compare the equal technology games, every heard of weight category? you dont let someone weight 120 kg to fight with outhers that weight about 50 -80 kg!

Omegax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 Omegax23
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts

[QUOTE="Baselerd"]Gametrailers is a joke.... they say dont go in with the pretense that it's going to be another Halo or GoW? Wth?Mochyc

Probably to assure people that it's not just another shooter but it's actually a RPG.

Exactly! People need to stop comparing games as well.

thegfl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thegfl
Member since 2008 • 264 Posts
[QUOTE="chesterocks7"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="thenewau25"]

[QUOTE="SuperBeast"]GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site. thenewau25

am no kid i dont deny being the most technical advanced in graphical section but graphics are a taste eg i dont give a damn about the way it looks ill go fo far cry 2 and fallout 3, but seriously the ONLY reason the graphics are so good is the high requirements that consoles can much, crysis has much higher requirements than outher games to max out, if every game had so good graphics then we gonna need better video cards, just like oblivion some years ago or far cry 1, few pcs can max them, so the fact crysis or whatever outher game comes out EXCLUSIVLY on pc and has the best graphics, is cheating in competition by settings the standards too high, dont you think that they could do the same with eg far cry 2 or fallout 3, IF they werent so wide and open worldmap games, and IF they were only in pc? eg doom 3 was a pc exclusive that still you need an 8800 to max out even the 16X antialising, so simply doom 3 had so good graphics cuz it require a pc from feature, thats what fear did, and came out later in x360 that it was "possible to work with so good graphics in a console" ,NOT ON RELEASE BUT LATER! thats what crysis does and thats what doom did tey set graphics too high eg brother in arms came after a year from doom 3, but the graphics were a joke compared to doom 3, but still considered great , DUH, see jsut like chronicles or riddick amazing graphics but few know of the game so outher games considered as great graphics, thats why gt didn give it the reward because it did the same as far cry that came before doom 3, they gave as graphics that "back then" most of us couldnt handle, the term great graphics somes with great optimization in consoles, so having a greater pc made to get those graphics, eg the vista dx10 excuse made it like comparing a Plasystation 4 to x360, so crysis was so superior that it demanded a next generation system that consoles though as impossible, crysis graphics were too good so good that requiere to compare the game for the xbox console and not x360, crysis was way too good to win the award, its a pure winner not a compettitor since its superior so they keep it away from compatition and compare the equal technology games, every heard of weight category? you dont let someone weight 120 kg to fight with outhers that weight about 50 -80 kg!

Crysis has better graphics than any game available technically, that's a fact. Sorry.

zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts
[QUOTE="Mochyc"]

[QUOTE="Baselerd"]Gametrailers is a joke.... they say dont go in with the pretense that it's going to be another Halo or GoW? Wth?Omegax23

Well, the sad thing behind the whole comparison, is that if they were going to compare it to ANYTHING, how about the original fallout games? Would have made more sense to say "Don't expect it to be like the old school fallout games", as anybody with a brain wasn't expecting it to be a Halo, or Gears. Fallout was never a console game, until the 3rd one.

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts

How does that even relate? Thenewau25, start thinking before posting.

thegfl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 thegfl
[QUOTE="thegfl"][QUOTE="thenewau25"][QUOTE="chesterocks7"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="thenewau25"]

Crysis has better graphics than any game available technically, that's a fact. Sorry.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID DID YOU EVEN READ? WHAT I SAID IS THAT THE TECHNICAL SECTOR IS SO HIGH THAT THEY CANT COMPARE IT WITH X360 OR PS3, IN FACT THEY GONNA HAVE TO COMPARE IT TO A PS4 SO ITS FAIR, EVER HEARD OF WEIGHT CATERGORIES? YOU DONT SEND SOMEONE WEIGHT 120 KG TO FIGHT PEOPLE WHO WEIGHT 50- 80 KG! THATS WHY CRYSIS CAN BE COMPARE IT BELONGS TO THE CATEGORY OF THE NEXT CONSOLES SINCE THEY CANT MUCH, IT GT REVIEWS BELIEVES THAT CRYSIS JSUT LIKE FAR CRY IS CHEATING BY SIMPLE USING A PC FROM SPACE TO LOOK SUPERIOR THAN CONSOLES SO IT CANT BE COMPARED WITH X360 AND PS3 THAT DONT KNOW WHAT DX10 IS , SO ITS OUT OF COMPETITION, ITS LIKE SENDING A PROFESSIONAL TO COMPETITE WITH AMATEURS, now if i like crysis graphics thats another thing...

You said the graphics are a taste, but we're being technical here, so there's no taste, that's called artstyle.

And if you want ANYONE to read your posts you might want to make them legible.

zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts
[QUOTE="thegfl"][QUOTE="thenewau25"][QUOTE="chesterocks7"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="thenewau25"]

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID DID YOU EVEN READ? WHAT I SAID IS THAT THE TECHNICAL SECTOR IS SO HIGH THAT THEY CANT COMPARE IT WITH X360 OR PS3, IN FACT THEY GONNA HAVE TO COMPARE IT TO A PS4 SO ITS FAIR, EVER HEARD OF WEIGHT CATERGORIES? YOU DONT SEND SOMEONE WEIGHT 120 KG TO FIGHT PEOPLE WHO WEIGHT 50- 80 KG! THATS WHY CRYSIS CAN BE COMPARE IT BELONGS TO THE CATEGORY OF THE NEXT CONSOLES SINCE THEY CANT MUCH, IT GT REVIEWS BELIEVES THAT CRYSIS JSUT LIKE FAR CRY IS CHEATING BY SIMPLE USING A PC FROM SPACE TO LOOK SUPERIOR THAN CONSOLES SO IT CANT BE COMPARED WITH X360 AND PS3 THAT DONT KNOW WHAT DX10 IS , SO ITS OUT OF COMPETITION, ITS LIKE SENDING A PROFESSIONAL TO COMPETITE WITH AMATEURS, now if i like crysis graphics thats another thing...

Crysis shouldn't be compared to consoles period, since you can't own it on one. How about comparing PC games with PC games, and console games with console games? Your analogy is innaccurate to say the least. There is no reason a game, Crysis or not, should get a lower score in graphics because consoles can't handle it. That's completely asanine.

Avatar image for 190586385885857957282413308806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 116

#36 190586385885857957282413308806
Member since 2002 • 13084 Posts
[QUOTE="Omegax23"][QUOTE="Mochyc"]

[QUOTE="Baselerd"]Gametrailers is a joke.... they say dont go in with the pretense that it's going to be another Halo or GoW? Wth?zomglolcats

Well, the sad thing behind the whole comparison, is that if they were going to compare it to ANYTHING, how about the original fallout games? Would have made more sense to say "Don't expect it to be like the old school fallout games", as anybody with a brain wasn't expecting it to be a Halo, or Gears. Fallout was never a console game, until the 3rd one.

I think it's almost impossible to actually compare Fallout 3 to Fallout 1 or 2 just because of the time difference and the change in game style.

Combat in Fallout 3 is much better than the combat in Fallout 1 & 2. Now when I overpower an enemy I can kill them with real time speed. If I run into an enemy I'm having a hard time with, I use VATS and slow the game down a bit and try to get some crucial hits in.

AI is far better in Fallout 3. If I shoot someone in town, not everyone runs at me, just the people that think they can take me while everyone else runs away.

The graphics are amazing. Now I can actually see a ghoul that looks like a ghoul instead of a green colored 2d sprite. just everything is great looking.

I'm not too far into the game but I can already tell the RPG aspects are better than Oblivion's. There is hardly any humor so i would compare the story to Fallout 1 and not Fallout 2. So for now strickly speaking about RPG's Fallout 1 & 2 > Fallout 3 >>>>>> Oblivion

Other than that I don't see how the games can be compared.

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thenewau25
[QUOTE="thenewau25"][QUOTE="thegfl"][QUOTE="thenewau25"][QUOTE="chesterocks7"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="thenewau25"]

[QUOTE="SuperBeast"]GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site. zomglolcats

Crysis shouldn't be compared to consoles period, since you can't own it on one. How about comparing PC games with PC games, and console games with console games? Your analogy is innaccurate to say the least. There is no reason a game, Crysis or not, should get a lower score in graphics because consoles can't handle it. That's completely asanine.

let me explain

SuperBeast wrote: GT is the site that refused to give Crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site.

I said yeah and explained what happen and its true crysis requirements are like it should be compared with the next consoles eg playstation 4 so they couldnt compare it it was far too superior in technologies that x360 and ps3 could NEVER use, so yes i agreee that its a stupid thing to give lower score to a game just for that, but the reason they did it cuz crysis just like far cry and doom 3, demanded from a pc to use at least 1 year later hardware since the game came out, so crytek was like screw them we will make a game with graphics a lot over the limits so the consoles cant match as, as result that was like cheating as doom 3 and fear did, remeber fear it came out later on x360, so thats the point, in order a game to win the best graphics award it has to smply show graphics like it was released one year later and judging by that the requirements will be much higher so every game that increases the graphics is the winner, at the end the game will alg terribly if you keep it this way, but in consoles they optimize the graphics but crytek NEVER cared about optimizng, they always say dont worry you gonna max our game with the next year hardware!(i am talking about far cry 1) so id rahter to say that it aint gt fault but the reviwers who at the same time decided to keep the console anger down, try to keep all ina good stat, we gotta make sacrifises!

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thenewau25
[QUOTE="zomglolcats"][QUOTE="Omegax23"][QUOTE="Mochyc"]

[QUOTE="Baselerd"]Gametrailers is a joke.... they say dont go in with the pretense that it's going to be another Halo or GoW? Wth?smerlus

I think it's almost impossible to actually compare Fallout 3 to Fallout 1 or 2 just because of the time difference and the change in game style.

Combat in Fallout 3 is much better than the combat in Fallout 1 & 2. Now when I overpower an enemy I can kill them with real time speed. If I run into an enemy I'm having a hard time with, I use VATS and slow the game down a bit and try to get some crucial hits in.

AI is far better in Fallout 3. If I shoot someone in town, not everyone runs at me, just the people that think they can take me while everyone else runs away.

The graphics are amazing. Now I can actually see a ghoul that looks like a ghoul instead of a green colored 2d sprite. just everything is great looking.

I'm not too far into the game but I can already tell the RPG aspects are better than Oblivion's. There is hardly any humor so i would compare the story to Fallout 1 and not Fallout 2. So for now strickly speaking about RPG's Fallout 1 & 2 > Fallout 3 >>>>>> Oblivion

Other than that I don't see how the games can be compared.

id say i dint find fallout 1 that great, find the water chip , ## that days remaining and in terms of options it had plenty in sidequests but the last main quest was hard to find you neeed to talk to someone in libary to revel the next part of the game, well....

thegfl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thegfl

How old are you, thenewau25?

GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts
I just happened to stumble across X-Play! on G4 and Morgan Webb and Adam Sessler gave it 5 out of 5.
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 thenewau25

thegfl

older than you since i played fallout 1, but some people dont get that not every adult is so good at english as teenagers are for 2 reasons, first its being a long time since i was a teenager and learn english every day, and second if you speak many languges you propably miss some details, also some things maybe make sense some not, eg in german, (not my language) the words that mean objects or itmes like car, cups. pens, keys are written with CAPITOLS , makes sense?

thegfl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thegfl
[QUOTE="thegfl"]

thenewau25

older than you since i played fallout 1, but some people dont get that not every adult is so good at english as teenagers are for 2 reasons, first its being a long time since i was a teenager and learn english every day, and second if you speak many languges you propably miss some details, also some things maybe make sense some not, eg in german, (not my language) the words that mean objects or itmes like car, cups. pens, keys are written with CAPITOLS , makes sense?

Well, what's your mother tongue?

English is the second language I learnt, but the thing is, people are't complaing if you have some grammatic or syntactic errors, the thing is that your posts are unreadable because:

You don't use puntuations, you don't use paragraphs, etc.

I'm sure those exist also in whatever language you speak.

And older than me means nothing, I have 35 years.

jmnderson69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jmnderson69
Member since 2008 • 1236 Posts
Amazing how threads turn into a war of words so quickly... :)
johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 johnny27
Member since 2006 • 4400 Posts

[QUOTE="doyousmellthat"]Fo3 is actually decent, except for the fact PC made Beth and Fallout what it is, yet bethesda made it as a console game first, makes no sense, and the PC game could have been so much more. Lost a lot of respect fro bethesda, still a decent game. Makes more sense to make games for the most powerful platform so a game can max out its potential then scale it down fo consoles, yet we get a straight port with no care for the PC version. chesterocks7

pc still has the most exclusive AAA and AA games of any platform. i dont see that changing.

Avatar image for mechwarrior_bob
mechwarrior_bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mechwarrior_bob
Member since 2006 • 1789 Posts

I'm sorry this doesn't relate to the topic but uh...HE (new) GAVE BUTCHER BAY A 1 bawahahahahaha

and New...just because you did something doesn't make you older or younger...I could go buy a Fallout 1 copy right now and play it and in your eyes be "older" then people who haven't played it (even my dead relatives!)

jmnderson69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jmnderson69
Member since 2008 • 1236 Posts

I'm sorry this doesn't relate to the topic but uh...HE (new) GAVE BUTCHER BAY A 1 bawahahahahaha

and New...just because you did something doesn't make you older or younger...I could go buy a Fallout 1 copy right now and play it and in your eyes be "older" then people who haven't played it (even my dead relatives!)

mechwarrior_bob

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thenewau25
[QUOTE="thenewau25"][QUOTE="thegfl"]

thegfl

Well, what's your mother tongue?

English is the second language I learnt, but the thing is, people are't complaing if you have some grammatic or syntactic errors, the thing is that your posts are unreadable because:

You don't use puntuations, you don't use paragraphs, etc.

I'm sure those exist also in whatever language you speak.

And older than me means nothing, I have 35 years.

i hate punctuation if you got something to say it just say it, as for paragraphs, thats true i do that cuz i say all in one post i dont use paragraphs cuz i dont find the reason to seperate them, "4 years learing japanesse"

my languge is Greek and belive me we go stuff like '; and we dont use them much anymore!

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thenewau25

Amazing how threads turn into a war of words so quickly... :)jmnderson69

tell me about it...