Wolf Among Us Price Drop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Padrepride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 Padrepride
Member since 2007 • 601 Posts

Hey Guys, I am looking into getting the Wolf Among Us for PC. It's currently 10% off (22.49) on Steam. With Black Friday sales coming a couple weeks away, do you think that it will drop any lower in price any time soon? Or is this about the best it's going to get. Just looking for some opinions here, thanks in advance.

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

It would not hurt to wait for at least the Steam winter sale, but as of now there is only one episode and it is probably pretty short so I dont see the need to get it so early.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#3 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Just pick it up man, the first episode was flipping amazing and we get 4 more episodes in the future.

It MIGHT be on sale during winter sale if you wanna wait till then go ahead. There will probably be another episode by then, maybe two.

True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#4 True_Sounds
Member since 2009 • 2915 Posts

I personally would wait for the entire season to be out to purchase it, cause I'd be getting a much more enticing price point in the future anyways. 10% off is nothing so if you're looking for a sale this isn't it.

Padrepride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 Padrepride
Member since 2007 • 601 Posts

Thanks for all of the responses thus far. I would like to refine my question to: does anyone think that it will be discounted any further between now and Black Friday sale time? I'm a huge fan of Telltale and really am itching to play it, but I don't want to be potentially burned by the price I pay for just not waiting a couple of weeks.