Which Fallout 3 graphics mods should I get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TheFatPerson (1791 posts) -

I'm having trouble finding an ENB that I like. The most popular one seems to be the Midhrastic ENB, but I hate the way it looks. If there is another one out there (or a combination of graphics mods) that don't have too much bloom, that would be great. Let me know what works for you guys (or anyone that's played Fallout 3 with improved graphics, I should say).

Thanks.

#2 Edited by BattleSpectre (5945 posts) -
#3 Edited by TheFatPerson (1791 posts) -

It still holds up alright without graphical mods. I was just curious to see if there were any good ones out that give the game some extra pizzazz. I know the ones that are out for Skyrim are fantastic. I was just wondering if Fallout 3 had anything like that.

#4 Posted by PredatorRules (7012 posts) -

I've replayed Fallout 3 GOTY a month ago on max and it still looked pretty decent, graphic mod,sometimes overload too much compared to the visual results you're getting.

#5 Posted by the_bi99man (11024 posts) -

@TheFatPerson: There are some amazing FO3 graphics mods. But, I also haven't seen a really great ENB for it. Just use one of the other, non-ENB lighting mods, plus some massive textures, and added effects. Browse the top files list at the Nexus site.

#6 Edited by _SKatEDiRt_ (2566 posts) -

There are mods that will make fallout 3 look AMAZING like drop dead gorgeous. I forgot the names ahh when i find it ill post