What games are similar to "Dreamfall"?

#1 Edited by a65 (8 posts) -

What I mean by similar that a game with the same gameplay features:

* Moving the player while using the keyboard (not point and click)

* interaction with objects and characters with mouse

* 3D graphics

* To be an adventure game (not an action adventure - Dreamfall had some action adventure elements but it was mainly adventure)

* Talking to none player characters

Thank you for any assistance.

#2 Posted by alan_carter (1404 posts) -

Broken Sword 3 and 4 do that.

Also there's Grim Fandango, The Longest Journey and Syberia 1 & 2

#3 Posted by harry_james_pot (10786 posts) -

Also there's Grim Fandango, The Longest Journey and Syberia 1 & 2

Out of those only Grim Fandango has keyboard controls, the others are point and click.

#4 Posted by raaing99 (8 posts) -

How about Louisiana Adventure (http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=13099)?

#5 Edited by Cloud_imperium (2964 posts) -

The Book of Unwritten Tales . Try it NOW . You won't be disappointed . It is AAA Adventure game for PC only . The sequel will launch next year .

Also try Syberia 1 and 2 . Sequel is also in development . You should also try Secret Files series . If you are into 2D adventure games as well then I strongly recommend Broken Sword 5 and Broken Age . However the games mentioned earlier are all 3D . Enjoy .

#6 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (4076 posts) -

It doesn't share all of the same features but Dreamfall has always reminded me of Beyond Good and Evil.

#7 Edited by naz99 (1308 posts) -
#8 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11670 posts) -

Uhm.... well I don't have a PC so the most I have to look foward to is Murdered: Soul Suspect.

LA Noire is also mostly adventure but has abit too much "Rockstar" in it and you'l never get stuck since its open ended yet oddly scripted so that you always "succeed" even when you screw up.

And then theres The Adventures Of Sherlock, its not a game, thats the name of the Franchise, you might find some adventure there but they are very very few people you can actually talk to, its mostly puzzle oriented.