Warhammer MMORPG cost money?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GangstaKeith (82 posts) -
Will the warhammer mmorpg cost money like WoW?
#2 Posted by aveman1 (3383 posts) -
Si Senorita.
#3 Posted by vegas_6 (150 posts) -
Yes. Most likely it'll be the standard $15/month.
#4 Posted by aBoard (6 posts) -
Yes, in the website's F.A.Q.s it said somewhere around $10-16. I wish they wouldn't add subscription fees, but it looks like an awesome game.
#5 Posted by Nerfing (1471 posts) -
Yes, in the website's F.A.Q.s it said somewhere around $10-16. I wish they wouldn't add subscription fees, but it looks like an awesome game.aBoard
Servers can't run themselves you know. 10 to 15 is the maximum, anything over that I'll still pay. I love the Warhammer Universe, because It's more dark and creepier than Warcraft. Also, Orks, Waaggh!!
#6 Posted by the_real_jspark (218 posts) -
You should assume that every MMO coming out will have a monthly fee, and the developers will most likely let you know ahead of time if they do not require a fee. Because no fees = a really good selling point.
#7 Posted by Letesmetty (273 posts) -
You should assume that every MMO coming out will have a monthly fee, and the developers will most likely let you know ahead of time if they do not require a fee. Because no fees = a really good selling point.the_real_jspark
^^^ This guy has it. All I remember is Guild Wars not having monthly fees POUNDED into my mind with advertisements.