Trading cases, whatcha think?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SystemsGO (1077 posts) -

I have the Sunbeam Transformer case, and I hate it. It has little to no room for cable management. I installed some extra lighting, 2 meteor lights, 1 red, 1 blue, and now I'm trading it for a Cooler Master Haf X, what do you what? Good deal? :D

I'm giving him the meteor lights as they bore me now, and I'm tired of them blinking constantly. 

#2 Posted by JohnF111 (14103 posts) -
God yes, that transformer case is just hideous. I would trade you my Antec 300 for it just so I could burn that thing with acid. :P
#3 Posted by SystemsGO (1077 posts) -

God yes, that transformer case is just hideous. I would trade you my Antec 300 for it just so I could burn that thing with acid. :PJohnF111

Haha, so you think I got a steal? Btw, I agree.. I hate this case, I only got it because it was cheap and I was ona  budget back when I made this build. 

The only downside to this trade is that I have to do all the manual labor, i.e, taking out mobo, hooking up pus's in both cases, because he doesn't know how. His computer would never start again if I allowed him to do it. :P But, that should only take me 20 minutes all in all, with both cases. 

#4 Posted by soolkiki (1775 posts) -

I googled that case and cringed...It looks cheap. Great trade haha Sounds like you got the long end of the stick!

#5 Posted by SystemsGO (1077 posts) -

Btw, forgot to mention that it's the blue edition case. Which is a bit more expensive than the red. :P and apparently Newegg exclusive

#6 Posted by JohnF111 (14103 posts) -

Btw, forgot to mention that it's the blue edition case. Which is a bit more expensive than the red. :P and apparently Newegg exclusive

SystemsGO
You definitely got a good deal, great job man.
#7 Posted by C_Rule (9769 posts) -
Wow, great deal for you, but what kind of fool would trade their Haf X for that horrendous looking thing.
#8 Posted by SystemsGO (1077 posts) -

Wow, great deal for you, but what kind of fool would trade their Haf X for that horrendous looking thing.C_Rule

Someone who doesn't know much. Haha, I built his PC for him, he doesn't really know anything about it. He's just mezmermized by my Meteor lights inside my case.

#9 Posted by topgunmv (10299 posts) -

Your old case looks a bit gaudy, but I don't think it's terrible like you're all saying.

#10 Posted by trastamad03 (4859 posts) -

I currently use a HAFX and i love it. It also has wheels so if you ever get bored, find a ramp and ride that baby WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#11 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
Who are your friends/traders? And may I borrow them some time? Can I haz? lol Looks like you win this round! Good trade.. for YOU. hehe
#12 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

I currently use a HAFX and i love it. It also has wheels so if you ever get bored, find a ramp and ride that baby WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

trastamad03
I love riding HAF-X's sister, HAF-932 advanced. It also has wheels, and it's a tank!
#13 Posted by trastamad03 (4859 posts) -
[QUOTE="trastamad03"]

Elann2008
I love riding HAF-X's sister, HAF-932 advanced. It also has wheels, and it's a tank!

We need to start a new racing sport... HAF Derby 5000.
#14 Posted by kraken2109 (13154 posts) -
[QUOTE="Elann2008"][QUOTE="trastamad03"]

trastamad03

We need to start a new racing sport... HAF Derby 5000.

Put a battery in there and get it going super fast.
#15 Posted by adamosmaki (9736 posts) -
The real question here is why you got that case in the first place