TES:O review: angry joe: shameful display

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

TES:O is a joke, skip dis trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3B26h12C4

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Angry Army Unite! Gosh I love Angry Joe so much, only reviewer I trust with my money.

On a sidenote, what's those rumours about him being a pedo? Apparently some people on 4Chan are accusing him or something.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ionusX

@BattleSpectre: lol thats 4chan for you :P i trust anything on there about as far as i can throw it

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

Unless they'll fix the game I won't be playing it even for free.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

@krazyorange said:

inb4 fanboys trash this thread. (felipe + BSC14)

You guys make me laugh. And ionusX I bet you had an orgasm as you were posting this huh? Why did you post this anyway when you know how much you hate already? You just could not wait to bash huh? I get it, I was that way toward GW2.....and that game you were trying to pimp around, TERA if I remember correctly.

I'm a fanboy for posting what I like about it and debating, which is in part what this forum is for, but it's all great and good to hate on the game to no end.

I agree with a lot of things angryjoe said to be honest. I do not agree with the score but hey to each his own. He said it wasn't a bad game but the fact that it was elder scrolls killed it.

I like the game and don't need angryjoe to decide....

cyloninside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 cyloninside
Member since 2014 • 815 Posts

as i and many others have been saying for quite some time... there just isnt anything special about the game, and it abandons all of the heart and soul of the TES games.

this review just confirms everything ive been saying for weeks now, and BSC just keeps his head in the sand.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BSC14

@cyloninside said:

as i and many others have been saying for quite some time... there just isnt anything special about the game, and it abandons all of the heart and soul of the TES games.

this review just confirms everything ive been saying for weeks now, and BSC just keeps his head in the sand.

My head is not in the sand lol...I just enjoy the game. Why are you not ok wit that?

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

TESO keeps looking more interesting. Angry joe hates games with gameplay.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ionusX

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

if you dont mind choosing between a totally bland and broken romp through a poorly made and disappointing PvE segment to be of level to compete in PvP, and then getting your face handed to you by everyone until your capped out because of their superior gear, fatter wallets, and etc. TESO may be a more skilled game but its fundamentally flawed. in the same ways (in many cases) that ff11 was flawed when it arrived on the market back when. its a total misfit and the things that should attract people to the game are lackluster or poor. meanwhile the reasons to continue playing are barely above passable. and this game (just like ff11) charges monthly despite being very much below the bar.

i cant recommend this game to anyone, such a poor preformance

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

Angry joe hates games with gameplay.

krazyorange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#14 krazyorange
Member since 2005 • 2669 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@krazyorange said:

You guys make me laugh. And ionusX I bet you had an orgasm as you were posting this huh? Why did you post this anyway when you know how much you hate already? You just could not wait to bash huh? I get it, I was that way toward GW2.....and that game you were trying to pimp around, TERA if I remember correctly.

I'm a fanboy for posting what I like about it and debating, which is in part what this forum is for, but it's all great and good to hate on the game to no end.

I agree with a lot of things angryjoe said to be honest. I do not agree with the score but hey to each his own. He said it wasn't a bad game but the fact that it was elder scrolls killed it.

Let's put it this way, in terms you might better understand because of your [shit reasoning I'm way too trashed to write out, but YOU GET THE POINT OMG I'M TOTALLY YOUR E-ENEMY ndishfoidshiofds]:

If this is the best humanity can come up with in six years, I literally have no hope for the survival of our species. I've seen more beautiful matings between forced sea turtle-squid sessions than ESO. Even more that some overpaid CEO someplace decided this deserved the Elder Scrolls moniker is even more insulting to any level-headed vidyagaymr who has reveled in the series.

Even more simplified (because our e-arguments have determined we are e-enemies and I e-hate you because of e-reasons):

• If ESO were a generic MMO: meh/10 (read: 6.5/10)
  • Because it bears the Elder Scrolls brand: 2/10 would not buy again.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JigglyWiggly_

@PredatorRules said:

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

He's an extreme casual that doesn't like any game with game depth.

E.g he loves skyrim, what exactly is good about skyrim?

The combat is mediocre, there is no parrying, the movement is slidey as hell, jumping feels like floating. Chivalry from an indie developer has significantly better combat and art style.

The voice acting isn't that good.

The main story is 8 hours or less, the final boss fight was mediocre, the story wasn't interesting either.

The art style isn't that good.

The game completely explodes if your fps is beyond 120. I couldn't even play the game again on my 144hz display since the cart wagon in the intro started to explode all over the place because my fps were too high.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JigglyWiggly_

@ionusX said:

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

if you dont mind choosing between a totally bland and broken romp through a poorly made and disappointing PvE segment to be of level to compete in PvP, and then getting your face handed to you by everyone until your capped out because of their superior gear, fatter wallets, and etc. TESO may be a more skilled game but its fundamentally flawed. in the same ways (in many cases) that ff11 was flawed when it arrived on the market back when. its a total misfit and the things that should attract people to the game are lackluster or poor. meanwhile the reasons to continue playing are barely above passable. and this game (just like ff11) charges monthly despite being very much below the bar.

I watched half of the review. Basically what I got from it is that he has no idea what an mmorpg is... He had significant expectations for every side quest from a mmorpg, funny considering Skyrim's sidequests are horrible.

The combat looks like it has way more depth than Skyrim's which has none. I haven't played it but it looks like you can get a decent skill rotation out of the game.

About gear, all themepark mmorpgs are gear based. I talk about TERA a lot, even in that a lvl 60 can 1 shot a lvl 59. End game pvp gear is always significantly stronger. I don't agree with it, but it's what all themepark mmorpgs do.

PVP looks good. I saw kudos(an fps player, his stream vod is gone though) just go full tdm mode in the OW combat.

I'm not entirely sure what people were expecting for a mmorpg. I usually tease people a bit who go full sperg on their armor enchanting and crystal setups/general meta for mmo's, but it actually seems like people are entirely too dumb in TESO's case. I hardly see anyone talking about the formulas inside the game. TERA/WoW/any real themepark mmorpg, you will find a ton of threads talking about finding the game formulas through statistics and such.

If this post represents the vast majority of the people who play TESO, then that's sad... and I have a feeling it is.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669684-the-elder-scrolls-online/68636403

here's an idea… how about playing the game for the fun of it? do you really think obsessing about stats is the way to go? to the outside observer it would appear that you are over compensating for your own lack of athleticism and physical prowess?

i'm not saying you should create a character that sucks. i just think people who focus on trivial stats need to get a life.

"but... i must be the greatest in all of tamriel".

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BSC14

@krazyorange said:

@BSC14 said:

@krazyorange said:

Let's put it this way, in terms you might better understand because of your [shit reasoning I'm way too trashed to write out, but YOU GET THE POINT OMG I'M TOTALLY YOUR E-ENEMY ndishfoidshiofds]:

If this is the best humanity can come up with in six years, I literally have no hope for the survival of our species. I've seen more beautiful matings between forced sea turtle-squid sessions than ESO. Even more that some overpaid CEO someplace decided this deserved the Elder Scrolls moniker is even more insulting to any level-headed vidyagaymr who has reveled in the series.

Even more simplified (because our e-arguments have determined we are e-enemies and I e-hate you because of e-reasons):

• If ESO were a generic MMO: meh/10 (read: 6.5/10)
  • Because it bears the Elder Scrolls brand: 2/10 would not buy again.

lol...you're such a drama queen.

cyloninside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cyloninside
Member since 2014 • 815 Posts

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

@ionusX said:

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

he has no idea what an mmorpg is... He had significant expectations for every side quest from a mmorpg

his main complaint in the review is that there is no multiplayer in his MMO.... you literally cannot quest together in ESO. grouping is beyond pointless outside of dungeons and PVP. infact, grouping works to your detriment...

i think he gets what an MMORPG is very well.... do you?

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

@PredatorRules said:

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

He's an extreme casual that doesn't like any game with game depth.

E.g he loves skyrim, what exactly is good about skyrim?

The combat is mediocre, there is no parrying, the movement is slidey as hell, jumping feels like floating. Chivalry from an indie developer has significantly better combat and art style.

The voice acting isn't that good.

The main story is 8 hours or less, the final boss fight was mediocre, the story wasn't interesting either.

The art style isn't that good.

The game completely explodes if your fps is beyond 120. I couldn't even play the game again on my 144hz display since the cart wagon in the intro started to explode all over the place because my fps were too high.

ES series were excellent in exploring and dungeons with epic loot inside them, nothing special about storyline nore voice acting.

Graphics were good as well.

ESO online at it's current state is A) broken

B) tryes to bring something new to the genre with no names floating above peoples heads (thing that I liked)

C) Somewhat managed to keep old bad habits within such as waiting until some monster to respawn? is this 2014? sure doesn't feels like it.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JigglyWiggly_

@cyloninside said:

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

@ionusX said:

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

he has no idea what an mmorpg is... He had significant expectations for every side quest from a mmorpg

his main complaint in the review is that there is no multiplayer in his MMO.... you literally cannot quest together in ESO. grouping is beyond pointless outside of dungeons and PVP. infact, grouping works to your detriment...

i think he gets what an MMORPG is very well.... do you?

I'm sure they'll fix the group questing. The game is clearly not done, which is why I'm waiting. I seriously hope they reconsider the lack of a global marketplace though, and the design decision for the factions is flatout dumb. But if I played I'd just do the OW pvp and do the quests I want to do(to level up).

I should clarify that I'm interested in what the game has to offer in a year from now. At it's current state it looks far too buggy.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Now thinking about it, I haven't been watching Angry Joe's videos recently. It's nothing against him, it's just that I have no interest in watching his videos at this time, and I have recently been going to Youtube exclusively to watch fan-made movie music videos.

I remember when I discovered Angry Joe, I spent whole days just bingeing on his videos.They're both creative and actual pretty videos. Now thinking about his videos, makes me want to watch his videos.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

I think after Arche Age and EverQuest Next come out, developers should just leave the MMO genre alone for a few years.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BattleSpectre

Shame on you posers. Can't believe the amount of people talking shit about Angry Joe in here... Sorry, I forgot most people like payed biased reviews these days.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FelipeInside

@BattleSpectre said:

Shame on you posers. Can't believe the amount of people talking shit about Angry Joe in here... Sorry, I forgot most people like payed biased reviews these days.

I didn't mind his first videos... but now they just draaaagggggg on and on and on and on, and he says stupid things like he needs to make up the time and reach 30+ minutes. When he started he was a lot more precise, straight to the point and even explained a lot more both technically and with personal opinion, with a few good jokes in there as well. Now it's like he just wants to show off too much and be a jerk.

My 2 cents anyway, I don't really watch these kinds of reviews much.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BattleSpectre

@FelipeInside said:

@BattleSpectre said:

I didn't mind his first videos... but now they just draaaagggggg on and on and on and on, and he says stupid things like he needs to make up the time and reach 30+ minutes. When he started he was a lot more precise, straight to the point and even explained a lot more both technically and with personal opinion, with a few good jokes in there as well. Now it's like he just wants to show off too much and be a jerk.

My 2 cents anyway, I don't really watch these kinds of reviews much.

Everyone has a different opinion I guess, I get the point about his reviews being over 30 minutes long and such but I enjoy watching them, his joke are hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing through this review. I especially love how he focuses on the bad side of games, and always let's us know what other reviewers don't.

For example his Titanfall review was superbly done. Every other major site only talked about the good things about the game, even Gamespot, but never about it's shortcomings and what it could of did better. Whereas Angry Joe looked at the negatives too and judged it accordingly.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

It's worth a check when it goes f2p.

I give it no more than 12 months.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

I will wait until the actual game drops to 20 before I give it a go. The PVP looks awesome though.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BSC14

Personally I think a lot of the criticism is blown way out of proportion because it has elder scrolls n the title.

The game is not perfect and there are some design decisions I just don't agree with as well but in the end I find it a very enjoyable game.

ampiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 ampiva
Member since 2010 • 1251 Posts

@reaper4278 said:

Dude you are in the minority here with your criticism of Skyrim. Name another game with zero multiplayer that is still topping the most played charts years after its release. The Elder Scrolls series has always been hugely popular and well received.

Criticizing someone's taste in games because they liked Skyrim is pretty fail. Just because you don't agree with him does not make his review any less credible.

But if you like Skyrim you objectively have bad taste in games. Skyrim is a fucking mess of game design, sale numbers don't reflect on the quality of the game.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BSC14

@reaper4278 said:

@ampiva said:

@reaper4278 said:

Dude you are in the minority here with your criticism of Skyrim. Name another game with zero multiplayer that is still topping the most played charts years after its release. The Elder Scrolls series has always been hugely popular and well received.

Criticizing someone's taste in games because they liked Skyrim is pretty fail. Just because you don't agree with him does not make his review any less credible.

But if you like Skyrim you objectively have bad taste in games. Skyrim is a fucking mess of game design, sale numbers don't reflect on the quality of the game.

Stop being a poor reader please. Did I say sales? No I did not say sales. Did I say most PLAYED? Yes I did say most played. Skyrim's record for most concurrent users was just broken last month, for a game out since 2011. Even after being out for years it is still one of the most played games on Steam in April 2014. You can talk about what a "bad game" it is all you want, but you are in the minority. People don't make a shitty game the most played ever on Steam, and certainly they don't continue making it one of the top 10 played games on a daily basis years after it is out.

So let's talk about the "fucking mess of game design" in Skyrim, absolutely you can say that. But the good in the game far outweighs the bad. The problem with ESO? It gives you all the bad Skyrim has to offer but leaves out everything that makes Skyrim great. End of story.

Well why would you expect ESO, an MMO, to be like Skyrim anyway?

I personally don't think ESO needs to be skyrim to be a good game though the freedom would have been nice. That's about the only thing I would change....other than bugs and the auction/guild bank store.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BSC14

@reaper4278 said:

@BSC14 said:

Personally I think a lot of the criticism is blown way out of proportion because it has elder scrolls n the title.

The game is not perfect and there are some design decisions I just don't agree with as well but in the end I find it a very enjoyable game.

In the end if you enjoy the game then go play, who cares what we or Angry Joe says? The difference between someone who simply enjoys the game and a fanboi is the guy who enjoys the game is playing it right now, not spending time watching reviews he knows he will not agree with and arguing with people who don't like the game. Nothing you post here will make me renew my subscription, just like nothing I post will make you not enjoy the game.

I don't care what angryjoe says or anyone here for that matter and your right in that nothing is going to change anyone's mind.

Debating the bad and pointing out the good does not make me a fanboy. It's part of passing the time at work and it's what this board is for.

And really I'll be completely honest here and say that there are people who dislike the game for legitimate reason like bugs, design choices, just don't like the feel of it and so on. And honestly I agree with some of it...but it's funny how if you post the good things you're a fanboy but if you bash it, it's all well and good. Funny how that works....

On the other hand I also think that some people are just acting like nerd rage brats crying because they think they have some kind special bond with the elder scrolls and "they deserve better" as they are kicking and screaming and hitting the ground like 4 year olds. I really can't stand these guys and their crappy attitudes and you can call me what you like for saying that....I don't care what I'm called on these boards for voicing my honest opinion.

A difference of opinion is one thing and acting like a spoiled teenage girl is another.

By the way only the ones acting like a spoiled teenage girl will take offence to that statement...

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BSC14

@reaper4278 said:

@BSC14 said:

@reaper4278 said:

@ampiva said:

@reaper4278 said:

Stop being a poor reader please. Did I say sales? No I did not say sales. Did I say most PLAYED? Yes I did say most played. Skyrim's record for most concurrent users was just broken last month, for a game out since 2011. Even after being out for years it is still one of the most played games on Steam in April 2014. You can talk about what a "bad game" it is all you want, but you are in the minority. People don't make a shitty game the most played ever on Steam, and certainly they don't continue making it one of the top 10 played games on a daily basis years after it is out.

So let's talk about the "fucking mess of game design" in Skyrim, absolutely you can say that. But the good in the game far outweighs the bad. The problem with ESO? It gives you all the bad Skyrim has to offer but leaves out everything that makes Skyrim great. End of story.

I personally don't think ESO needs to be skyrim to be a good game though the freedom would have been nice. That's about the only thing I would change....other than bugs and the auction/guild bank store.

Why are you switching up the conversation? Don't play these political debate games with me sir, I refuse to let you. I want you to show me where I said I "expect ESO, an MMO, to be like Skyrim".

To understand my reply you have to look at what I was replying to. The accusation was Angry Joe's review is not credible because he liked Skyrim, and since Skyrim was a bad game it was not fair to say ESO is a bad game. This was the premise of the argument the previous poster threw out there.

My reply was to debunk this entire thing by saying popular opinion dictates Skyrim was not only not a bad game, but is one of the best games to be released in the past few years. The fact it remains one of the top played games daily on Steam proves as much.

Saying that, if you are going to use the Elder Scrolls name, make every screenshot you have look like it came out of an Elder Scrolls game. Furthermore, this is from the ESO website, naaaah, they were never selling it as an Elder Scrolls game, how stupid are we to make the comparison??

-------------------------------------------------------

Return to Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online, the latest chapter of the award-winning series, and bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Explore the vast world with friends or embark upon an epic adventure alone — the choices you will make will shape your destiny.

• THE ELDER SCROLLS. ONLINE! — Adventure in Tamriel with your friends and guild mates for the first time ever.
  • PLAY THE WAY YOU LIKE — Develop your own style with deep character customization and abilities.

Not saying anyone is stupid and I'm not playing games I just never expected it to be like Skyrim regardless of what they said. I mean you can watch the videos from a year ago and see it's noting like Skyrim so...yeah.

And I don't think Skyrim is a bad game.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ionusX

@FelipeInside said:

poor felipe, incapable of being relevant without crying; why you crying man?

sleepingzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39  Edited By sleepingzzz
Member since 2006 • 2263 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@reaper4278 said:

@ampiva said:

@reaper4278 said:

I don't know. Maybe because it has "ELDER SCROLLS" in the title? Call me crazy but, I and perhaps a few million people out there were expecting it to be like an Elder Scrolls game. We didn't go in thinking in would be an MMO racing game. If you think it doesn't need to be like an Elder Scrolls game then they should of called it some thing else and not have paid Bethesda for the license. What they are doing is called false advertising. Lucky for me I got in the Beta and was bored out of my mind. So I never put down the money to buy it. I feel bad for the people that bought it expecting a Elder Scrolls game.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FelipeInside

@ionusX said:

@FelipeInside said:

Where am I crying? I'm just advising people not to waste their time on your topics cause these days they are just troll ones against either NVIDIA or whatever you feel like hating at the time.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FelipeInside

I wonder why people didn't go all crazy when they released this game? It was still Tomb Raider but a different genre, yet people accepted that as fine.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BSC14

@sleepingzzz:

Were you mad because WoW wasn't like the Watercraft rts games too...they both share the Watercraft ip yet are nothing alike.

I'm sorry but if anyone expected a typical elder scrolls game even knowing it was being made by ZOS and seeing trailers then its your own fault for being disappointed.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BSC14

@FelipeInside said:

@ionusX said:

@FelipeInside said:

Where am I crying? I'm just advising people not to waste their time on your topics cause these days they are just troll ones against either NVIDIA or whatever you feel like hating at the time.

And that's all this topic is....trolling. Everyone has already made up their minds if they like it or not and there are tons of reviews out there. This was just a chance to hate on the game a bit more.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

I wonder why people didn't go all crazy when they released this game? It was still Tomb Raider but a different genre, yet people accepted that as fine.

Because that game was actually good and there was probably no hype behind it

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#47 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts
@BSC14 said:

@FelipeInside said:

@ionusX said:

@FelipeInside said:

And that's all this topic is....trolling. Everyone has already made up their minds if they like it or not and there are tons of reviews out there. This was just a chance to hate on the game a bit more.

Dude, if this forum did not suck so bad I would pull up every GW2 hate thread and post you made since it was released lol. Hearing you complain about this is like wtf?

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BSC14

@reaper4278 said:

@BSC14 said:

@FelipeInside said:

@ionusX said:

@FelipeInside said:

I would not have known about this review if not for this thread, I rather enjoyed it and agree with most of it. Only a fanboi says this stuff is hating. I did not pay $70 to hate on a game.

lol...really? You can't see that he posted this to do nothing but make fun of the game? You make me laugh reaper. I'm a fanboy for saying that someone is trolling or hating? If he's hating then he's hating and that has nothing to do with me. He hates the game and this review is really late and you know as well as everyone else he was doing nothing but taking a jab at it. It's not as if this is one of the first reviews and everyone is waiting to see the score lol.

Give me a damn break lol.

I don't think you're stupid so I'm guessing you're blinded because you have a similar opinion of the game. And that's fine if you don't like the game but calling me a fanboy for pointing out the real reason he posted this shit topic is just stupid.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BSC14

@vfibsux said:
@BSC14 said:

@FelipeInside said:

@ionusX said:

@FelipeInside said:

Dude, if this forum did not suck so bad I would pull up every GW2 hate thread and post you made since it was released lol. Hearing you complain about this is like wtf?

Oh I agree....I'm even "like wtf".

But man did GW2 suck...lol. Sorry, I had to.

Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts

@ionusX said:

TES:O is a joke, skip dis trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3B26h12C4

You're back!!!