Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

So I'm at the point in the game where Artyom and Bourbon escape from the town where Bourbon owes everyone money. Right after Honey Bourbon Chicken and RTM get back re-unite, they head down a street, hang a left and head up a flight of stairs. Bourbon (on the rocks with a twist of lemon) stops in front of a truck and says "There's the bitch", presumably referring to a "Demon" in the clearing ahead, but the clearing is empty and he won't proceed. I'm assuming there's supposed to be a flying critter here but there is nothing and I can't get him to move nor can I find an exit from the area.

The game is decent and I'd like to play through it, but it uses a checkpoint system and I don't want to have to start over -again- since I never beat the original. I tried Googling for an answer, and when that failed I tried to Bing an answer and my computer laughed at me.

Anyone seen this or heard of it?

Thanks in advance.

-Byshop

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@Byshop said:
I tried Googling for an answer, and when that failed I tried to Bing and answer and my computer laughed at me.

What does that even mean?

No idea on the glitch though, I played all through both games Redux and never came across something like that.

PAP21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 PAP21
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Byshop:

I am currently having the exact same issue. I have tried everything but bourbon keeps running around like a drunk monkey and the story isn't progressing. I am afraid to say that we might need to restart the whole game... Someone please find a fix for this!!!!

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

@Byshop said:
I tried Googling for an answer, and when that failed I tried to Bing an answer and my computer laughed at me.

What does that even mean?

If you didn't get it then I'm not going to explain it.

@pap21: I restarted just the chapter and was able to proceed past this point. It's annoying that I had to replay a portion of the game but at least I didn't have to start over from scratch. Still, this is one of many reasons why I dislike checkpoint based save systems because this bug persists in the save and there's no earlier save you can revert to.

-Byshop