STALKER Oblivion Lost

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Alejo17 (690 posts) -
I want to know if oblivion lsot changes the weight the stalker can carry and if the answer is no, then how to change it
#2 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -
get a trainer. just dont use god mode or the money cheat
#3 Posted by Alejo17 (690 posts) -
what is a trainer?? And can i change the weight??
#4 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

a trainer is a cheat program you download and run along with the game. It usually has some sort of key combination that initiates a cheat.

For example, a STALKER trainer would have keys that correspond to stamina, weight, money, and god mode and the keys would be, for example, F1, F2, F3, and F4. You hit these during the game to turn them on and off.

I would recommend some sites, but unfortunately most of these sites also have no-cd cracks on them and that violates gamespot rules. Just good "STALKER trainers". Be careful, however...some of the sites are Warez sites and you never know what youre downloading.

#5 Posted by BlackAlpha666 (2614 posts) -
Or you could go to the official STALKER forum, to the mods section and ask there how to mod it in. You only need to open 1 file and change 1 number.
#6 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

Or you could go to the official STALKER forum, to the mods section and ask there how to mod it in. You only need to open 1 file and change 1 number.BlackAlpha666

ya do that, thats much easier.

#7 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18414 posts) -
Although make a backup of that file so you can revert back to it if you make any mistakes and edit the wrong thing.
#8 Posted by HeresJohnnyCake (4 posts) -

get a trainer. just dont use god mode or the money cheatmrbojangles25

I didn't think you could get trainers for oblivion lost?