Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition or Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eljitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 eljitto
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts
Should i get Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition or Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum. My computer sucks so these are like the only games i can play, can you tell me which is better, Thanks.
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
I had more fun with Sim City 4, so get that :). I like Zoo Tycoon 2 more than Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.
thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts
I'd say RCT3.
ADG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 ADG_
Member since 2003 • 1654 Posts
I had more fun with SimCity 4 (make sure to check the mods for the game, there are some essential mods that you need to get the most out of the game) RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is also great, just today I thought about reinstalling it again
YourOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 YourOldFriend
Member since 2005 • 4196 Posts

I had more fun with SimCity 4 (make sure to check the mods for the game, there are some essential mods that you need to get the most out of the game) RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is also great, just today I thought about reinstalling it againADG_

Like what? I never put mods in my SC4 b/c I didn't think there were any sans the Mars mods.

ADG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ADG_

[QUOTE="ADG_"]I had more fun with SimCity 4 (make sure to check the mods for the game, there are some essential mods that you need to get the most out of the game) RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is also great, just today I thought about reinstalling it againYourOldFriend

Like what? I never put mods in my SC4 b/c I didn't think there were any sans the Mars mods.

Like the traffic mod, don't remember it's exact name. Traffic in unmodded SimCity is a joke (getting the sims to use highways can be very tricky)
lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 lettuceman44
Member since 2005 • 7971 Posts
[QUOTE="YourOldFriend"]

[QUOTE="ADG_"]I had more fun with SimCity 4 (make sure to check the mods for the game, there are some essential mods that you need to get the most out of the game) RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is also great, just today I thought about reinstalling it againADG_

Like the traffic mod, don't remember it's exact name. Traffic in unmodded SimCity is a joke (getting the sims to use highways can be very tricky)

I never knew this! I need to get these mods!
eljitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 eljitto
Thanks i'm getting Sim City 4 sure and i might be able to get my dad to let me buy RCT 3. Thanks for everyone who responded and ill be sure to get some mods. Thnx :)
pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts
I heard RCT3 was a super buggy game with a lot of errors screeens. I'd go with SimCity 4 because it has Maxis quality.
eljitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 eljitto
Should i get it now and pay an $1.50 or wait for 2 weeks to get it. Thnx
martisjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 martisjz
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Sim city
ADG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ADG_
I heard RCT3 was a super buggy game with a lot of errors screeens. I'd go with SimCity 4 because it has Maxis quality.pvtdonut54
RCT3 had lots of problems shortly after release, but most problems has been fixed AFAIK. At the beginning it was almost impossible to get anyone to go on a ride (considering that this was a big part of the game, I can't believe that they missed that huge bug)