This topic is locked from further discussion.

4Sir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 4Sir
Member since 2013 • 50 Posts

My Benchmark

Hello as you can see the link I put up above I have a pretty low spec PC. I'm just a beginner to the PC scene so I need you guys help a bit. Can anyone tell me what is a good graphic cards that is cheap and less than $100 or maybe $150? Also is there anything else I need to upgrade? Also I have the Nvidia GTX 650 but everytime I want to update to latest software of the driver my PC crash. Anyone know what's the problem and how do I fixed it? Also any good and cheap PSU? Thanks...

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

GTX750Ti or GTX750

4Sir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 4Sir

@PredatorRules said:

GTX750Ti or GTX750

Is there any good sites other than Neweg.com that ship international? Thanks...

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

@4Sir said:

@PredatorRules said:

GTX750Ti or GTX750

international as in where ? If you are from Europe most UK sites ship everywhere in europe and same goes for Amazon UK, Amazon DE and Amazon FR. As for GPU i guess a 750 Ti

Also you dont want a cheap power supply. PSU is the most important think for your pc's health and probably that is the reason why that gtx 650 is giving you problems and buying a $20-30 PSU is the worst think you can do. Dont cheap out spend an extra $20 and get something better ( it doesnt have to be expensive but there are decent PSU in the $40-70 range )

Oh and if you do buy a decent power supply i will recommend an r7265 or r9270 ( both are faster than 750ti and cost the same if not less ). Or if you wanna go cheaper then r7 260x will be good

4Sir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 4Sir

@adamosmaki said:

@4Sir said:

@PredatorRules said:

GTX750Ti or GTX750

international as in where ? If you are from Europe most UK sites ship everywhere in europe and same goes for Amazon UK, Amazon DE and Amazon FR. As for GPU i guess a 750 Ti

Also you dont want a cheap power supply. PSU is the most important think for your pc's health and probably that is the reason why that gtx 650 is giving you problems and buying a $20-30 PSU is the worst think you can do. Dont cheap out spend an extra $20 and get something better ( it doesnt have to be expensive but there are decent PSU in the $40-70 range )

Oh and if you do buy a decent power supply i will recommend an r7265 or r9270 ( both are faster than 750ti and cost the same if not less ). Or if you wanna go cheaper then r7 260x will be good

Ok thanks...