This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by DevilMightCry (3494 posts) -
Just report the f****r he will get banned soon enough.Silicel1
Apparently not. I reported him twice. Mods on vacation, I guess...
#302 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

[QUOTE="Silicel1"]Just report the f****r he will get banned soon enough.DevilMightCry
Apparently not. I reported him twice. Mods on vacation, I guess...

ive been on these forums over 10 years and i never reported anyone unless they say they report me lol.

#303 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

Where's mr.dellienware's computer? He hasnt even posted a pic of his rig what the **** is he doing in this thread?

#304 Posted by C_Rule (9740 posts) -
1) Posted in the old thread. 2) Critiquing.
#305 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -
[QUOTE="C_Rule"]1) Posted in the old thread. 2) Critiquing.

well then post in the old thread
#306 Posted by C_Rule (9740 posts) -

[QUOTE="C_Rule"]1) Posted in the old thread. 2) Critiquing.smokerope187

#307 Posted by MonsieurX (29966 posts) -
At least he gives a funny show. But it's mean laughing at a retarded... :(
#308 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

[QUOTE="smokerope187"][QUOTE="C_Rule"]1) Posted in the old thread. 2) Critiquing.C_Rule

ur rigs suck lol loud pieces of ****

#309 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

i had 2 front intake 80 mm fans and 2 80 mm exhaust fans plus gpu and cpu fan plus my side window intake fan lol that **** got too loud.

i ended up ripping all the fans and wires out and cutting the exhaust fins to the back of my case out and taking out the motherboard backplate.

#310 Posted by 2744393 (11 posts) -

i had 2 front intake 80 mm fans and 2 80 mm exhaust fans plus gpu and cpu fan plus my side window intake fan lol that **** got too loud.

i ended up ripping all the fans and wires out and cutting the exhaust fins to the back of my case out and taking out the motherboard backplate.

smokerope187
Man!
#312 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7384 posts) -

Never_go_full_retard.jpg

Never go there. Plz.

#315 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

mr.dellienware what page is your rig on in the previous thread?

Why you think i downgraded from sli board to microatx? sick of all the **** noise lol

cant even have a pc quiet surfing **** web.

#316 Posted by powerman91 (692 posts) -

[QUOTE="MW2ismygame"]

scaled.php?server=856&filename=hpim1453..

TheShadowLord07

ha the lego star destroyer is awesome. wish I had one/

I actually have the star destroyer and the death star. They are so big its almost impossible to move them lol
Im waiting on my next GPU then Ill be able to post my setup. :)

#317 Posted by GarGx1 (2602 posts) -

In an attempt to get this thread back on track, here's my setup

scaled.php?server=821&filename=imag0329w

Hmm my radiator is looking kinda grubby in the photo, it doesn't look that bad in normal light :oops:

scaled.php?server=94&filename=imag0318oa

scaled.php?server=593&filename=imag0316j

scaled.php?server=72&filename=imag0314wd

#318 Posted by C_Rule (9740 posts) -

GarGx1
1/10. Could have gotten a $19 case, which would have been just as good. [spoiler] Nice clean build and a nice setup, as well. Very nice [/spoiler]
#319 Posted by DevilMightCry (3494 posts) -
[QUOTE="GarGx1"]

C_Rule
1/10. Could have gotten a $19 case, which would have been just as good. [spoiler] Nice clean build and a nice setup, as well. Very nice [/spoiler]

Why waste $19, when you can just store everything right in a drawer, or on the table? You're silly.
#320 Posted by MuD3 (1261 posts) -

HTPC from my old pc. still need to get the infinitv 4 which will probably require me to get a new cooler, and will be getting a better psu too and will make custom wire lengths whe i get that. other than that it's done.

2eaiik7.jpg

t9gz92.jpg

#321 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -
[QUOTE="GarGx1"]

C_Rule

He could of got better hardware if he didnt spend that 100$ on a case instead. I like how u ignore my question by the way.
#322 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

[QUOTE="C_Rule"][QUOTE="GarGx1"]

DevilMightCry

Why waste $19, when you can just store everything right in a drawer, or on the table? You're silly.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112287

#323 Posted by MonsieurX (29966 posts) -
And your point being...?
#325 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

And your point being...?MonsieurX
buying a expensive case is dumb as **** you cannot mod the case without feeling bad about it lol and if the case gets damaged ur like goddamn it plus these cases are heavier than mine. its like buying a new car which i will never buy one because if i **** something up ill feel bad about it lol atleast used car it's **** up already car wont feel bad and it's cheaper.

#326 Posted by MonsieurX (29966 posts) -
Why would you feel bad about modding your case? Take care and you won't damage it.
#327 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

My case might look big but it's light as **** it's made out of thin ass metal which is a good thing unlike expensive cases stronger material means more weight.

lan party approved.

#328 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

Why would you feel bad about modding your case? Take care and you won't damage it.MonsieurX
someone can accidentally be walking and kick ur computer man **** happens.

#329 Posted by MonsieurX (29966 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Why would you feel bad about modding your case? Take care and you won't damage it.smokerope187

No it doesn't.
#330 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

[QUOTE="smokerope187"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Why would you feel bad about modding your case? Take care and you won't damage it.MonsieurX

No it doesn't.

Yea dude accidents never happen people never get in car wrecks either. LOL U n00bs WOULDNT DARE CUT UR 140$ CASE LIKE I DID.

#331 Posted by MuD3 (1261 posts) -
i took a dremel to my case several times... didn't feel bad about it once.
#332 Posted by smokerope187 (155 posts) -

i took a dremel to my case several times... didn't feel bad about it once.MuD3
Then cut out the slits/holes for exhaust fans the holes/slits block airflow out of the case.

see wont dare :)

#333 Posted by MonsieurX (29966 posts) -
Accidents never happen if you don't let your stuff hang anywhere. Put your tower under the desk,problem solved.
#334 Posted by MuD3 (1261 posts) -

cut out the metal mesh on the intake and had to drill holes to mount my ssd where i did so i could remove the hdd cages because i didn't want them in front of the intake. drilled holes for my fan controller and optical drive because they didn't line up flush with the front. will probably cut out the mesh on the rear exhaust too. not for the top though, my daughter would probably stick her fingers in it...

3496ulh.jpg

#336 Posted by DevilMightCry (3494 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="smokerope187"] someone can accidentally be walking and kick ur computer man **** happens.

smokerope187

No it doesn't.

Yea dude accidents never happen people never get in car wrecks either. LOL U n00bs WOULDNT DARE CUT UR 140$ CASE LIKE I DID.

Your rig still looks like shlt.
#337 Posted by 2744393 (11 posts) -

[QUOTE="smokerope187"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] No it doesn't.DevilMightCry

Your rig still looks like shlt.

:D

#338 Posted by GarGx1 (2602 posts) -

[QUOTE="C_Rule"][QUOTE="GarGx1"]

smokerope187

He could of got better hardware if he didnt spend that 100$ on a case instead. I like how u ignore my question by the way.

You obviously haven't read my sig!

Please tell me what worth while upgrade I could have made in buying a cheaper case, taking into account I can already max out every game in existence (not aimed at you C_Rule, I can click a spoiler cover ;) )

#341 Posted by MonsieurX (29966 posts) -
Oh,back again? :lol:
#342 Posted by Silicel1 (2342 posts) -
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Oh,back again? :lol:

Looks like it. :lol: Talk about NO life.
#344 Posted by C_Rule (9740 posts) -
[QUOTE="loltrollios"]lol n00bs think they can stop someone from coming here who's been visiting this site over 15 years. lmao go suck one

>implying you've been alive for 15 years.
#345 Posted by Silicel1 (2342 posts) -
[QUOTE="loltrollios"]lol n00bs think they can stop someone from coming here who's been visiting this site over 15 years. lmao go suck one

I may be not as old as you are but I would be ashamed of myself to be on your level at your age.